The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ayame Itõ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Ayame

EXP : 0
Birthday : 1997-06-03

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Fire Nation

Ayame Itõ Empty
PostSubject: Ayame Itõ   Ayame Itõ EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Ayame Itõ 4f5ffd10

Ayame Itõ Genera11

Full Name: Ayame Itõ
Element: Fire
Birthplace: Fire Nation
Position: -

Ayame Itõ Person11

Ayame is a naive person, you can tell that often from her kindly smile. She is someone that can't say no to a person. This is because she doesn't whant to disappoint the person or she's afraid of him/her. She also can't see that you're lying, that's probably because she can't lie. When she is trying it she will begin to stutter . You qill see her often slipping or falling from stupid things, banana peel, nuts, stones, etc. She hates her clumsy side. It always give her much wound on het legs. When she was ashamed at that moment she always remained to laugh. She kept laughing and pretending it was funny instead of crying. Even though, if you talk about her family, mother, or if you call someone a monster, at that moment all the joy in her eyes will disappear. Her old personality will come back. She gets angry quickly. Her answers are short and mean. If there comes a time that a person knows that her mother died and asked Ayame how it happened, she will always say she doesn't know. That's the only moment she can lie.

Ayame Itõ Abilit12
When Ayame was young she didn't paid attention to her Firebending. Thats why she is still a beginner. The only times she used it was to attack a creepy spider or a tree. Her speed is something she was born with. In fights she likes to dodge and make the attacker mad. Of course, she can't beat a master or someone that's better with his firebending. She can dodges there attacks but if a few hits touch her she can't go on, and she must surrender.
2 years ago she found a weapon that she can handle very well. She bought the Padao at a small market from a blacksmith. Immediatelz she was practicing. Very soon she noticed that you have to be flexible to be able to move with this weapon. Beceause she wasn't that tall and she was still a young wome she soon succeeded. Even though she still can't move very well with it. She stumble over the the long rod of the Padao.

Ayame Itõ Appear11

Height: 165 cm
Weight: Normale
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Red/brown

She has a very large ribbon on her head, and a red hair ornament attached on both sides of her face. Her hair length is long. She wears red and white miko style dress. She has a yellow ribbon, on her chest, but she like to change the color. Her miko style dress had detached sleeves, a unique design that exposes her armpits. She isn't that tall, she's only 165 cm

Ayame Itõ Weapon11

Item Name Pudao
Description: The Long Handle Knife is extremely lightweight and very flexible and is similar in function to most long-handled broadswords. Chrome steel blade. It's 150 cm long. She usually wears it along on her back. Of course with the knife down, for the safety she always covered it with a black cloth.

Pudao:

Ayame Itõ Histor14

The monster inside me.
On a dark night with a full moon, the small child Ayame was born. Ever since that moment she was alone. Her mother worked in the circus and never cared about her. Her father left them when she was born. Sometimes her mother came home, but when she came home she brought another man with her. That she probably brought from the streets. This was her way of earning extra money. Because Ayame didn't received any love from her mother she felt lonely and cold inside. She asked herself often why she was born in this world when nobody loved her? Was it her destiny to be alone from the very beginning? Since a young age she discoverd that she was an unwanted child. Most of the time in her childhood she spent on walking in the forest. Even Though it was always a different one.
The evening she came back from her night walk she saw that her mother was back home. She was laying in the living room, in a terrible state on the sofa. Her body was covered in blood, 3 large stab wounds graced her flat belly. Half alive she asked Ayame for help: 'Help me dear, help mommy. I love you' she said in a sweet tone. Ayame sreamd angry at her: 'Don't lie!'. Her mother, the person that didn't care about her, the mother that didn't give her any attention, and now she was asking her help! Her mother tried again and asked her for help: 'Help me, please, when I'm better we'll do something fun.' These word made Ayame very angry: 'And then, will you leave me there like you did 3 years ago?'
3 years ago her mother said the same thing, Ayame was so happy that time, they would go togheter to a circus. Happily ran the little Ayame to a clown and asked for a balloon. With a friendly smile the clown with the red nose give her a yellow belloon. Wit her brown eyes she turned toward here mother. Only the women who should stand there wasn't there. Afraid she ran away to look for her. Her heartless mother left her own daughter like a piece of shit. Ayame found the way back in 4 days, this was the first and the last time she and her mother been away together.
Angry grabbed Ayame the sharpest knife that they had. This was good, this is good. Again and again she kept repeating it in her head. With frightened eyes watched her mother how Ayame came closer to her: 'No, you...you monster!' A monster, she's calling her a monster, the women who doesn't even love her own child was calling her a monster! 'You're a monster!' with a simple sweep Ayame stuck the knife into her mother's body. Very quickly she stopped breathing. Ayame laughed with relief. It's over. But her smile fades quickly whe she felt like she was watched. She turned her head to the side of the dead body. Her mother looked at her. Never in her life she showed Ayame love, let alone she was looking at her. Immediately she grabbed a red ribbon that was lying on the table. She tight her mother eyes behing he ribbon: 'When you were alive you never looked at me, don't look at me now you're dead.' When couldn't see her eyes she walked to a chair, she just sat there quietly looking outside the window to the stars.

Ayame Itõ Charac11

I hope it's okay that I changed a few things. I thought that the Character Template looked a bit dull.

This is my first time writing so much english so I hope I didn't make to many grammar mistakes. ^^

Mood: I feel like singing
Condition: Lazy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Ayame Itõ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame Itõ   Ayame Itõ EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:07 pm

I Quite enjoyed your banners and adaptions to our template. As well, it's plenty fine to change up the Character Box. It's only there as a suggestion. You might even notice most our players change it up a bit.

So I happily
Approve of this application.

As well, your English was fair enough. A few spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes as well, but 'tis better than most who give a first attempt at so much. My only real recommendation is for you to work on paragraphing.

But until then, you only need two more approvals to start roleplaying/ If you need any help, feel free to ask any of our staff questions -- in the chatbox on the home page and in the bottom-right of every web page we'll have an '@' before our names. Or if you want your question confronted by multiple staff, please feel at liberty to post in the Questions section of the HelpDesk forum.

Hope to see you in character, soon! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Ayame Itõ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame Itõ   Ayame Itõ EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Upon further examination, I've realized something.

Hi, Michelle. Glad to see your character finally. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Ayame Itõ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame Itõ   Ayame Itõ EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:49 pm

I approve too.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Ayame Itõ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame Itõ   Ayame Itõ EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 am

In light of our busy staff, we've lowered approvals required to 2. This means you're approved! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ayame Itõ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame Itõ   Ayame Itõ Empty

Back to top Go down

Ayame Itõ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: