The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"...It's...amazing..."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai Li
Mai Li

EXP : 1328

Character Description
Position: Air Council Member, South Temple
Nation: Air Temples

"...It's...amazing..." Empty
PostSubject: "...It's...amazing..."   "...It's...amazing..." EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Mai flew low over the land, what could possibley discourage her from doing it? She flew upward, looking out, and was astounded, the valley before her was huge. She redirected her flight, guiding into a neat, soft landing on the edge. Her eyes were wide, and her smile wider, "What wonderous thing created this?", she asked herself. Though she knew she shouldn't, she opened her mouth, and called out, "HELLO!", and listened to her voice echo off into the canyon, until she couldn't hear it anymore.

She felt a sudden, familiar weight on her shoulder, and pointed, "Look May, isn't it amazing?" She smiled at the wide-eyed creature, "That's ok, you don't have to answer me, I know how you feel." The Lemur looked at Mai, then back out into the canyon. May hissed feircely, and jumped off Mai's shoulder, who turned toward her closest friend, "What's wrong, May?" It was at that moment that the sun was blocked from her back, and she turned, a large, monster stared at her. "Oh...that's what was wrong..." She stepped back, but it moved forward, and she had just enough to to jump to the side before it's jaws clamped down on the spot she had just been. She swung her staff, sending the creature slamming into the trees while she flew up onto a nearby rock spire. May landed on her shoulder again, the hair on her body standing on end, and she hissed. "...It's...amazing...", she said, breathless due to amazement, less than being actually winded, "I wish I had known it was here sooner..."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

EXP : 2875

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: "...It's...amazing..."   "...It's...amazing..." EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Daichi

Daichi Takumi shuddered slightly, as he recalled his memories from his last visit to The Great Divide. Needless to say, it hadn't gone particularly well. But, there was no use dwelling on the past, he had work to do. He trudged through the great divide, kicking a rock along as he went, until he reached a fairly familiar place. Large boulders of earth were strewn across the ground, indicating a battle, as Daichi approached, he started to notice more and more. A stray arrow lodged into the ground, a large collapsed wall of earth, dried up pools of blood. There was no mistaking it, it seemed Daichi had found the place where he almost lost his life.

Completely unfazed, the assassin walked on. He'd seen plenty of blood, a little of his own certainly wasn't going to bother him. Although, the sense of nostalgia was certainly a new one. Good times, good times indeed. Weirdly enough, a slight smile crept across his face, it was barely noticeable, yet still present. He coolly looked upwards, shading his eyes with his hand. There it was, the rock that started it all, his rock. Sadly, he was forcefully kicked out of his beautiful world of nostalgia, and roughly dragged back to reality by the sight of a large creature hurtling through the air, and crashing into the nearby trees. Daichi raised an eyebrow, and turned his head once again, to find the dark outline of what appeared to be a person, standing on his rock. Daichi briefly considered attacking them, but after just being reminded of how an act such as that could go so horribly wrong, decided against it. Instead, he opted to just shout. "Hello!"

Mood: Bored
Condition:Healthy

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: "...It's...amazing..."   "...It's...amazing..." EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Mai turned her head toward you, a wide smile appearing on her face. She whispered to her Lemur, "My luck has turned May." The Lemur sat, and stared at the lumbering beast below, hardly moving at all. "Hi there, I'm Mai...um..." 'You forget how to talk to people?!', she thought to herself. "You might want to be careful, there's a...um...a thing..." She flourished her hand at the creature as it retreated back into the canyon. "Oh, and, uh, this is May." The Lemur finally turned to the side, looking at Daichi for a short time, never blinking once. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: "...It's...amazing..."   "...It's...amazing..." EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Daichi

Daichi continued to stare upwards, she didn't seem all that threatening, which is what worried him. He stayed stationary as she introduced herself, warned him of the 'thing' and also introduced her lemur. "Looks like we've got a young girl, off to see the world. Why do I keep running into them?" Truth be told, he did have a bit of a soft spot for them, given the fact that two had significantly helped him out. Still, he wasn't going to show it. "My name is Daichi Takumi." And you are on my rock His voice wasn't particularly aggressive, but it was hardly comforting either. Realizing this, he forced out a half-smile "Pleased to meet you. So, what brings you to the desert?"

Mood: Focused
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: "...It's...amazing..."   "...It's...amazing..." EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Mai's smile widened, and she opened her arms, turning toward the valley, "I stumbled across it...It's such an amazing view." She glanced back, "Afterall, it's not everyday that a massive force tears through the earth like this." She let her arms fall to her sides, "Besides, I don't fit in at home anymore.", she confessed. "No reason to stay...except for Ochi." She jumped down, seemed to fall in slow motion as the air around her swirled, keeping her fall in check. She held her staff in her right hand, but set it against the rock and turned, bowing slightly, "I'm an Airbender, and you are the first person I've talked to since I left the Northern Air temple. I am very happy we crossed paths...it's been rather lonely."

May hopped down, and ran toward you without a moment's hesitation, stopping at your feet to stare up at you.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: "...It's...amazing..."   "...It's...amazing..." EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Daichi

Daichi shuffled awkwardly. Why are they always so nice? Why can't there be a cruel one? It'd make them so much easier to deal with. Still, Daichi could relate to her feelings of loneliness, they were a common feature of his travels. Daichi had gone weeks, even months without a conversation, and although that usually didn't bother him, there were times when he felt the crushing weight of solitude, he could only imagine how constant loneliness would feel. So, he felt a twinge of sorrow for the girl, and decided to ease up on her. Daichi noticeably relaxed, and he didn't appear nearly as stern as he had before. "Well, I can relate, I find myself wandering quite a bit. Where are you headed? I might be able to help with that loneliness problem of yours." He looked behind him "Besides, it's best to travel in pairs through the canyon."

Mood: Kind
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Mai Li
Mai Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: "...It's...amazing..."   "...It's...amazing..." EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Mai smiled again, this time more sincere. "Well, I'm not really headed anywhere in particular, but...I wouldn't mind crossing the canyon with you." She shrugged, "You might say that I'm lost, but I still know which direction I came from, so that must count for something." She turned, and retrieved the staff from it's place, "Are there a lot of those bugs in the canyon?", she asked in a curious voice, "They're a rather interesting creature..." May edged closer to you, looking at your face for any signs of discontent, eventually starting to climb up your leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "...It's...amazing..."   "...It's...amazing..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"...It's...amazing..."
Page 1 of 1