The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"what all of what is?" she asked, without even opening her eyes, let alone looking up, "my body? well... half of it anyways..."

"What does what amount to?" she didn't really get what he was saying, but she was enjoying the massage.
Mood: Relaxing
Condition: Tranquil
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

EXP : 8500
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Mei shook his head ,'Later.', he thought to himself, 'Later...' "Nevermind.", he said, lightly kissing Zul's neck.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she shook her head only slightly, waiting a few moments after he had kissed her neck as to prevent confusion, since she had liked that part.
"no, no... tell me." she implored.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Mei sighed, there wasn't really an easy way out of this one, "I'm curious...are we just...having fun...or is it...more than just that?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she paused for a moment. well, now she was on the spot.
"I... I'm kinda not sure... it started out as drunken fun... but then what..."
at the very least, they'd need more time to get to know each other. they had only been around each other for about a day or two, and that was far too quick for even Zulera to make official declarations.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Mei nodded, and closed his eyes, "Well...I think dinner may be on it's way...soon.", he said. "I'm surprised someone didn't arrive sooner." He actually seemed to take the sudden realization as a problem, a major problem. He rose slowly, finding his feet quickly, he wasn't dizzy, at least, not severely. He leaned down, picking up Zul's clothes, and setting them down. "I'll be back in a moment, I need to check something.", he said, adjusting his coat, and brushing any loose hair from his face. "There's water in the drawer above the alchohol...", he said, walking to the door. He was surprised by how well he reestablished his balance, and poise. "Zul?", he said/asked.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

it took Zulera several seconds to sit up, and only finally was upright in a sitting position by the time he had set her shirt and her bra to her side. had he been doing something he thought was wrong? it was hard for her to say.

she nodded at his remarks, but then paused at his question. she was still naked from the waist on up.
"what's wrong?" she asked curiously in response to him saying her name.
Mood: Curious
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Mei smiled, "Nothing's wrong. I hope nothing is wrong...", he said. "Just relax, I'm just worried, is all..." He paused, "I can't recall anytime where something I asked for arrived late..." He knew exactly what he was worried about, "It's not like them.", he said, looking back at Zulera with a more serious look on his face. "That's...what's wrong.", he said, quietly questioning his own sanity.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she shrugged. "maybe they heard us and decided to come back later? I think I did lock the door... or maybe I just closed it. either way... I'll get dressed."
she donned her clothing again and laid back on the bed. "I'll be here when you get back."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Mei smiled, and nodded, "Maybe..." He sighed, "If that is the case...I'll never hear the end of it..." He opened the door, finding a full moon greeting him, he paused, "Is it true what people say, that Waterbenders are capable of bloodbending during full moons?", he asked, staring up at the light blue orb above.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera just chuckled, getting to her feet and stepping out with him. moonlight in general seduced the avatar, but the full moon had her nearly fully entranced.

"it's true." she replied, "I knew a few folks who could do it. "although... I tend to think of it mostly for its enchanting charm... it's so beautiful..." she gazed up at her, not even moving.

Link:

Last edited by Zulera on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Mei nodded slowly, he hardly heard much of what she said. The moon did look especially beautiful tonight, and it seemed like human beauty. Mei glanced down, finally, looking around for someone, but there weren't any firebenders in sight. He finally started realizing they'd probably already turned in for the night.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera had lost all awareness of everything and everyone around her, and she simply gazed up at the moon, blinking sparingly, her hands at her side and her feet rooted to the ground. she had been taken to a whole new realm of enchantment, effectively hypnotized by the beautiful moonlight.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Mei glanced at Zulera, stepping around her, and looking at her from all sides except for the side that would have blocked the moon from her view. "Shall I leave you and the moon alone?", he asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

it took him having to repeat herself to snap Zulera out of her trance.
"I... oh!" she exclaimed, "no, nah... I'm fine... it's just... it's so beautiful..." she replied.

and it was. viewing the moonlight was another way to entrance the avatar and turn her totally serene.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Mei smiled, and put up his arms, "Well, I can't argue, it is very beautiful." He took this moment to remind Zulera he was extremely clever, "I have to say it's not as beautiful as you, though." He stepped to the side, and leaned against the wall, looking at the moon again. He recalled an old story, something about a girl from the Northern Water Tribe turning into the moon, some princess or something. "Must get lonely up there...", he said, speaking his thoughts aloud unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

this made Zulera chuckle. "oh come now, that's so cheesy."
the moonlight hid her blush though, as she had found the comment flattering. she didn't want to admit that though.

"well... I uh..." she scratched her head. "so... what's the plan from here?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Mei shrugged, "The truth is cheesy sometimes.", he said quietly. Then, after a pause, "I don't have a plan...not really." He smiled, "You...you could go back to your room...or...you could stay here...either sounds good to me.", he said, looking up at the moon again.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled. "I can stick around. besides... that massage felt good." she turned back towards the door of his cabin. she did not have or make any sexual implications--at least, not intentionally.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Mei nodded, and glanced at the moon again, the story had come back to him now, "I'm sorry you're stuck up there Yue.", he said quietly, bowing his head to the moon, and stepping back into his cabin. He looked back at Zul, holding the door, and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera nodded, stepping back inside, and turning to him with a smile, before going back to sitting on the bed. she looked more like she wanted to relax again rather than imply anything in particular, but she would see what his next move would be, and react accordingly.
Mood: Calm
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Mei glanced up at the moon one more time, then back to Zul, she really was more astounding. He smiled, and closed the door, locking it slowly. He hung there for a moment, staring at the lock. He hardly realized what he was doing, standing there with his head resting against the door.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera slowly walked over to him, leaning her back against his chest and relaxing in his embrace. "you tired?" she asked curiously, wondering if he was alright. she wouldn't mind another massage, or if he removed her top for that matter.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:24 pm

Mei shook his head, "No, just...the story of the Spirit of the Moon...came to mind. Got me wondering how often they need to be replaced...", he said quietly, sounding somewhat sad that women had to sacrifice their lives to take the position.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"Ah." she nodded. being from the south, she didn't hear the story quite as much as they probably did up north. she hadn't ever given it much thought.

"well... I do suppose it's a tragedy when anyone has to die... but I suppose it's just the natural way of the world. even we avatars don't last forever..."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next