The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jia of the air nomads!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jia
Jia

EXP : 0
Birthday : 1999-05-23

Jia of the air nomads!   Empty
PostSubject: Jia of the air nomads!    Jia of the air nomads!   EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Full Name: Jia Rorin
Element: Air
Birthplace: Western air temples
Position: In training

Personality: (40) Sweet, always see the bright side to things. Loves the world, and everything and everyone in it. She can sometimes have an edge to herself, but only if you get on her back side. She is mostly overly excited, and the monks "dislike" her for not being the calm child they want.

Abilities: (40) She isn't the best at air bending. She is a beginner with air bending. But she is good with a double edged sword. She doesn't really like fighting, but will if she has too. She is really fleckable, and she is really good at using her glider.

Appearance: Short choppy brunette hair. Sky blue eyes. A great smile, and high cheek bones. Long legs. And a skinny body. She wears a regular air bending outfit, orange and yellow.
Height: 5.7
Weight: 124 lbs
Eyes: Sky blue eyes.
Hair: Choppy brunette should length hair. With side bangs.

(60)

Weaponry & Other Gear: (Omit this field if no such items) Small dagger that she doesn't use much. She also has a glider.

History: (120) She lives in the Western air temples with her dad. Her mother died when she was one and she can't remember her. The monks teached her everything she knows and knew. She wants to go out and travel, but she has a life in the temple, but she wants more. Much more. Her childhood was tough. She couldn't learn Airbending for a long time, and everyone thought she wouldn't learn it, and just be without the skill. Everyone thought she wasn't going to make it big in life. And that she better just stop trying to learn air bending. Her father still thinks she isn't going to make it in life. And she wants to prove him wrong, but doesn't know how too.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP:

Character Box:

Last edited by Swordofcat on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Jia of the air nomads!    Jia of the air nomads!   EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Nice application, Jia! There are just a couple of things that have to be changed before I can approve you though. (:

1. Your username needs to be changed to match your character's name.
2. There needs to be more written for appearance and history.
3. For her abilities, I want to know what type of skills she has. Is she good with weapons? Is she a beginner, regular, expert, or master airbender?

If you fix these things, PM me to let me know and I'll come back and review the changes.

Welcome to New Chapters! (:
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Jia of the air nomads!    Jia of the air nomads!   EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Much better!

Jia of the air nomads!   Scaled.php?server=806&filename=approvalseal

Have fun! (:
Back to top Go down
Jia
Jia

EXP : 0
Birthday : 1999-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Jia of the air nomads!    Jia of the air nomads!   EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Jia of the air nomads!    Jia of the air nomads!   EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Oh my, I'm sorry this went under the radar. I approve too. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jia of the air nomads!    Jia of the air nomads!   Empty

Back to top Go down

Jia of the air nomads!
Page 1 of 1