The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Plotting) The Serpent King

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

(Plotting) The Serpent King Empty
PostSubject: (Plotting) The Serpent King   (Plotting) The Serpent King EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Hey guys. My character Zehir seems to always have trouble finding a stable group of friends to RP with, so I'm coming up with this plot and hoping 1 or 2 or 3 of you want to join. My character, Zehir, is a bit of a social wreck, so don't expect much good, clean interaction with her, but you can still have fun with her. Her awkwardness can cause a few good laughs and some silly moments. Anyway, Zehir's main goal is collecting venom and selling it to vendors, and I want her to come across some giant serpent, you know, one of those cliche, humongous snakes that are "as tall a house and as wide as a tree trunk" or whatever. But she's going to see it and run back to town to get help defeating it so she can milk its plentiful venom. A bit of a dirty job, but I'm sure someone out there is adventurous enough to join her. Post here saying if you'd like to join and add any ideas of your own.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: (Plotting) The Serpent King   (Plotting) The Serpent King EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:16 pm

I like the direction of this RP, if you accept, I have my Earthbender, Toka, she would jump at the chance to fight a giant snake.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

EXP : 2875

Character Description
Position: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: (Plotting) The Serpent King   (Plotting) The Serpent King EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Well, I think that one antisocial character is enough >.> so i'll enter Kako, that is, unless you want Dai. I don't mind, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick

PostSubject: Re: (Plotting) The Serpent King   (Plotting) The Serpent King EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 pm

I've never tried Kako flavor before. Sounds good to me. SO, I'll start the thread soon then.
Back to top Go down
Kimmi
Kimmi

EXP : 506
Birthday : 2001-09-07

Character Description
Position: assassin
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: (Plotting) The Serpent King   (Plotting) The Serpent King EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:54 am

Sure I would like to join. My charecter Kimmatha
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: (Plotting) The Serpent King   (Plotting) The Serpent King EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm sorry, Tristessa, but you must first make a character application and have it approved before joining a plot. Please go to This Link and start a new topic to begin your character application. When applying, please follow This template. And while you're doing all that, be sure you look at the Rules and Regulations, since I suspect you have not.

Thank you, have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Plotting) The Serpent King   (Plotting) The Serpent King Empty

Back to top Go down

(Plotting) The Serpent King
Page 1 of 1