The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the meeting of the Chief's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress
Nation: Water Tribes

the meeting of the Chief's Empty
PostSubject: the meeting of the Chief's   the meeting of the Chief's EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Renayu

The Northern Water Tribe. It was baeutiful and looked sleeker than my Tribe. My Tribe. I didnt want my fathers memories to be forgotten as the Southern Water Tribe members got used to my leadership, a quality that I was never born with. I had traveled upto the Nothern Water Tribe to meet it's new Chief, Tyrus.

I heard word of mouth that Tyrus was a fairly manly man and that he was a force not to reckon with. He had been appointed Chief after the older one passed away without a child to pass it on too. I was so terrifed that I could ruin what my father had created for his people.

I got off the ship that took me from the top of the Earth Kingdom to the Northern Water Tribe. I stepped out with my Tribal Chief's coat on. It was a dark blue coat that stopped at my knees. It had white fur on the inside, the circle at the neckline carried the Water Crest in it. I looked around and awaited to see if tyrus was around.

Mood: Tired and thinking
Condition:Heathly

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Tyrus
Staff Admin
Tyrus

EXP : 328
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position: NWT Chief

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of the Chief's   the meeting of the Chief's EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:52 am

Tyrus had been informed of a Southern Water Tribe ship coming into the docks. At first, he had no clue why this was important, until Lara told him it also held the Sister Chief upon it. Tyrus actually bared his teeth in a grin, quickly saying to his administrative assistant that he "was excited to meet someone with a little backbone." Tyrus was absolutely certain that anyone in the role of chief would be a strong individual like himself and would be easy to speak and discuss with. He walked away from the armor he had been looking at for flaws, put on his warmest animal fur, skin-side out, and walked out of the palace.

He was greeted by many people on his way to the docks, and he usually responded with a flashed smile and nod to anyone who did so. Wraps of leather ran tightly down his large arms, which he picked up to wave every once in a while. His polar bear hat rested upon his head and the fur hung behind him like a cape. He appeared very strong and confident, his smile preventing him from being too intimidating. As he reached the ship which had come into shore, he saw a woman who he assumed based on description was the Southern Chief.

"Chief Renayu! Welcome to the Northern Water Tribe!" Tyrus shouted in a booming voice from across a dock. He made his way over to her, and probably to the other Chief's surprise, embraced her in an overbearing hug. The connection between the two tribes was strong, and Tyrus viewed his fellow Chief as part of a family of sorts. "Your travel went well, yes?" Tyrus asked, more as a formality than a real question.

Mood: Warm
Condition: Hearty

Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of the Chief's   the meeting of the Chief's EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Renayu wrote:

Renayu

I helped the warriors out of the ship as we came to shore. Some were just in training while others were the warriors of my father. I looked around and saw many of the Northern Tribe members gathering around a man. He was wearing a polar bear hat with leather racing down his arms. The way the croawd looked at him told me he was the Chief.

"Chief Tyrus. Thank you for the warm welcoming." I said. I didnt expect what his next action was, but I joined him in a huge bear hugged. It was a sign to both Northern water Tribe members and Southenr Water Tribe members that the days of our sister tribe's seperation would last no longer. Hopefully this would bring our tribes together in over a thousand years.

"The tribe was perfect. i brought along some of my warriors to see the moves and techniques that your warriors have, to see if we can compare some notes. I see that your Tribe is thriving as ever."

Mood: Tired and thinking
Condition:Heathly

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Tyrus
Staff Admin
Tyrus

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of the Chief's   the meeting of the Chief's EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Tyrus was pleased with the way this woman spoke to him. She seemed strong and able to get down to business. Tyrus observed the warriors she had brought, determined that he thought them competent, and then responded to the compliment Renayu gave to his tribe, "Yes we seem to be growing daily. Very few deaths..." he let the sentence drift off there, he wasn't much for overdrawn sentences.

"But yes, you would like to compare notes?" he gave a grin, "The training grounds for our army will suffice." he turned around and began leading the way to the place. Many people greeted the two chiefs along the way, and Tyrus always greeted back. The walk was of a medium length, and within a few minutes they were in a cleared off spot where about ten warriors were sparring. Some more armsmen were sitting on the sidelines taking a break. The rest of the army was probably on patrol or training in other arts. Once the chiefs were seen, the men who were present stood at attention.

"Our army trains daily. I understand this is a small piece of it, but it should be enough to work with." Tyrus wasn't exactly sure what the other chief wanted to see, so he left it there for now.

Mood: Warm

Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of the Chief's   the meeting of the Chief's EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Renayu

As he spook, I understood why people liked him as a chief. he had the power that many look forward to when they look for a leader. I looked around and noticed that he wasnt just well liked, he was loved by his people. We walked to the training grounds together with some of my warriors behind me. I greeted many people along the way. I fixed my wolf's hat on my head as we walked.

After arriving to the training facility I saw his warriors, and the tiny portion that was on spot. I brought along a few of mine. I left about twenty at the Tribe and about twenty more patroling the waters for any type of unusual activity.
"Impressive. Though, i would like to see a friendly match against us to chiefs in a little hand-to-hand match. Unless your a too much of a trutle-duck to accept a match against a girl." I said tauntingly. Word has it that Tyrus was such a manly man, and I wanted to place his skills to the test.

Mood: Happily in Love
Condition: Heathly

Back to top Go down
Tyrus
Staff Admin
Tyrus

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of the Chief's   the meeting of the Chief's EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Tyrus didn't expect the Southern Chief to be very impressed by the meager warriors that he had out on the training grounds, but she appeared to be here for a different purpose. With a spunky and mocking challenge, Renayu threw an unexpected duel at Tyrus. His face looked a bit startled at first, this was honestly the last thing he had expected, but Renayu was soon met with a hearty laugh. It wasn't a mocking laugh, Tyrus just seemed genuinely delighted with the idea of a duel.

"Oh you're on. You'll see what ice can do when I'm done with you."

And with that cheesy one-liner, the battle seemed to begin. The soldiers cleared off the field at Tyrus' command. He took his position, took an icy breath, and proceeded to make the first move.

Tyrus seemed to fight more like an earthbender than a water bender. With a stomp of his foot, a towering pillar of ice about the height of Tyrus but twice the width came out of the ground. He gave it a huge arcing kick, eventually hitting it with the flat of his foot, and the large block shot at a crazy speed toward the Southern Chief. Tyrus wasn't one for strategy, but he was one for hitting things really hard.

Mood: Ready

Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of the Chief's   the meeting of the Chief's EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Renayu wrote:

Renayu

I removed my wolds head and other useless gear and handed it to my warriors to hold. I watched as they stepped back with their sister warriors. I stood in a water benders stance ready for what he would through at me. I saw an ice block barrling my way. I ran and jumped in the air, i used the block to give myself more air. While in the air I used the block he shot at me, turned it back into water and shot it at the Northern Chief. I descended to the ground and rolled on my back. I wasnt going to wait another second. I took some snow and threw it to his feet, turning it into thick ice. I stood ready for the next wave of attack.

Mood: Happily in Love
Condition: Heathly

Back to top Go down
Tyrus
Staff Admin
Tyrus

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of the Chief's   the meeting of the Chief's EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Tyrus was never as good at bending water as he was with ice, so instead of wasting his energy by bending it back, he shifting the ice under him to dodge the water. The sound of the ice pushing and pulling the ice around it was like thunder, but Tyrus had the power to do it quickly. A hole appeared to his right and a mountain of ice appeared to his left to compensate the shift. The water flew passed him, but the Southern Chief seemed to have a mind for multitasking. She threw some snow at his feet, and while Tyrus didn't expect that would do much harm, he wasn't taking chances. He twisted the ground beneath his feet, and the little hill of ice was suddenly between him and Renayu, blocking the small assault. Tyrus then kicked the little mountain which shot at the Southern Chief in much the same way the first block of ice did. Tyrus assumed she'd try to jump this block just like the first one, so he also sent up a sheet of ice to block the predicted move.

Mood: Ready

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the meeting of the Chief's   the meeting of the Chief's Empty

Back to top Go down

the meeting of the Chief's
Page 1 of 1