The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Chance Meeting

Go down 
+2
Mieko
Tsuyoshi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

EXP : 1575
Birthday : 1995-07-02

Character Description
Position: Noble Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Tsuyoshi Hayashi

Tsu was sat in the local inn of Gaoling. He had been travelling around a lot recently, and had only just come back to his hometown of Gaoling. He had just visited his parents estate, and was about to set off again to travel the world. There was a lot he hadn't seen, and so many people he had yet to meet. He wanted to see every nations capital, he wanted to taste their traditional cuisine, he wanted to live freely.

He was sat at one of the corner tables, not trying to hide at all, but the inn was cramped and this was one off the only available tables. He looked around, no one interesting was around. He sipped his drink, and flicked his eyes toward the door, gently tapping his bare feet against the floor.

Mood: Curious
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Last edited by Tsuyoshi on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mieko
Mieko

EXP : 1505

Character Description
Position: Traveling Pilgrim
Nation: Fire Nation

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Mieko plodded along the stone road through Gaoling. Her feet were beginning to hurt and the sweat was beginning to drip down her face again. Dammed sun, to bad Firebenders need that thing. She could do without it for now. She drew her gaze upwards at a large building. The sign was clearly marking an inn. "Rest, finally. Feet don't give out on me now".

She passed in to the shade of the inn. It was kind of smoky but the stink wasn't to bad. Pushing past some of the patrons she made it to the counted and slammed down two coins for a drink. She was quickly rewarded with a cool throat sating brew. "Thanks, quick service for a pretty girl eh"? Some of the men around her laughed. The barkeep just smiled away. Mieko pulled the mug to her lips and took a big swig. "Not to bad for country stuff". Seeing no seats in sight she leaned against a wooden beam and continued to sip her pint. Shame there was none, her feet needed a good sit.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Tsuyoshi Hayashi

Tsu looks up at the sound of the door opening, noting the travel worn... Woman? it was slightly hard to tell from this far away, but he was pretty sure she was indeed a woman. He watched he cross the inn, and exchange some words with the barkeep, and old friend of Tsu's. He watched as a group of men around her laughed, this one clearly thought she was funny.

When the barman looked over at Tsu, Tsu motioned for the barkeep to point out his table, the woman (or man) looked like she needed to sit down.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kross
Kross

EXP : 950
Birthday : 1991-04-18

Character Description
Position:
Nation:

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Zander Kross

Kross had been walking for several daysfrom ba sing se in order to meet a contact that could tell him where ava was, he hoped anyway. The message had been very cryptic so he deceided to come in person. He was not enthusiastic about it he was sure that it would be a waste of time but it was all he had at the moment. He had some time to kill as he had arranged to meet his contact in a few days so that he would not be late incase something happened in his travels so decided to find himself an inn to spend some of it at.

He patted down his clothes, there was only one problem and that was he didn’t have much money so he would have to go to one of the more run down inns as much as he would rather not. He had been here a few times and new of one that would be suitable. It was noisey and he could easily get inside without drawing too much attention, He was dressed in earth kingdom clothes, nothing too fancy but middle class clothes with a messenger bag over his shoulder, it was old and looked worn as with the rest of his clothes, like they had been well travelled.

Walking for an hour or so more down the street he arrived, he could tell be the smell, something that can never be forgotten. He opened the door and walked inside, glancing at everyone then keeping his eyes down. Finding the nearest wall and leaning against it, beginning to think.

Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Tsuyoshi Hayashi

Tsu, looked away from the woman who must have been blind to see the newcomer. He was wearing some fancy threads he noted, he had money at one point but clearly not now. Tsu himself was wearing some fairly nice clothes, but it was difficult to tell considering he was missing a shirt... And shoes. He looked at the man again, trying to decide what kind of person he was. He was mysterious was all he could tell from a quick glance.

Tsu looked back at the woman, then back to the newcomer, making a decision that could change the course off events. He could be on his way out of Gaoling.

He tapped his foot lightly on the floor once more, before trying to get the mans attention. "Hey, mister, over here!"

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mieko
Mieko

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:53 pm

The tavern keeper came round from the bar and tapped on Mieko's shoulder. She nearly dropped her drink from his spook. He told her the shirtless man over in one of the corner tables wanted her to sit and talk about something. She nearly wanted to face palm about what this could possibly be about, but decided to risk it. Whatever it was she could always, burn the man off.

Mieko righted her listing angle and strolled towards the corner seat. The man there had just called out to another who had entered the inn. Ok, now things were strange. This didn't seem like some idiot just looking to flirt with her, might be an ambush. There were still people who resented Firebenders from the Great War all those years ago. She readied for anything and approached the man. "What is it you want shirtless"?
Back to top Go down
Kross
Kross

Character Description
Position:
Nation:

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Zander Kross

Kross took a moment to realise he was the one being spoken too, he was staring at the ceiling  when he eventually looked town to a shirtless boy that was staring at him. “Yes?” he asked to confirm that it was him being addressed. He thought it was a little strange, but this would not be the first time his contact had got in touch via a proxy so it was best not to turn down this person just in case.

He approached the table but didn’t sit down, his eyes just examining the boy then looking around the room for a long moment. “Is there something I can help you with?” He said with no particular accent, or a combination of many, it was hard to tell, he spoke softly and little but clearly.

He looked up to the woman who had approached and raised a brow but said nothing more, waiting for the boy to answer and explain.

Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Tsuyoshi Hayashi

Tsu looked up at the new people, both looked older than him, but they were most likely both Benders. He noted this, and lightly continued tapping his heels against the ground. Tsu thought before speaking, and he said "Well, you both look travel work, and I also hear it is amusing to keep interesting company, so sit, rest your weary feet, I promise you I am not your enemy"

Leaning back in his chair, he awaited their response.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kross
Kross

Character Description
Position:
Nation:

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Zander Kross

His brow did not lower, the boy was strange and the presence of the woman made him doubt that this boy was indeed a proxy, but he had been through stranger and sitting was better standing against the wall. If all else failed he could send the boy to sleep.He smiled a little sinisterly at this thought.
He took a chair and sat down at the table, lowering his bag onto the table, it clanked and clunked as he set it down. “Kross, From Ba Sing Se, Who are you?” he asked as he went about a slight ritual, making sure that his headband and arm bands covered his tattoos.

Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Tsuyoshi Hayashi

Tsu looked at the man, and noted the sinister smile, he didn't react however, he just smiled, making sure his feet were still tapping. He smiled as the man sat down, and flicked his gaze to the still standing woman, who was indeed a woman. When the man asked who he was, he turned to face him.

"Tsu Hayashi, son of the Hayashi family here in Gaoling, I am actually heading to Ba Sing Se soon, well, maybe."

Tsu again leaned back, making sure to keep his feet tapping, but in such a way that no one would hear.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

EXP : 1523

Character Description
Position: Traveller

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Hirako ordered a drink from the bar as he peered into the glass to look at the liquid he took a sip as he looked for a table. Hirako spotted the only open table and sighed as it had a couple of people in it. Hirako hesitated and walked over to the table "Um Hi mind if I join you guys there are no other tables..." Said Hirako thinking he should probably use a fake name if he needs to he after all just killed about 26 men and helped a wanted man from the fire nation escape.

Last edited by Hirako on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Tsuyoshi Hayashi

Notices the new man, another fire bender he supposed. He waved him over, noting that he was looking at him so he must've seen. He knew it was most likely unwise to have this many people around a table, but the table was big enough, and the more the merrier.

Plus if this came to conflict, more people meant that less attention would be on him.

"By all means, I do want you to join us" he said when the man asked.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kross
Kross

Character Description
Position:
Nation:

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Zander Kross

“Oh?” he said with a little curiosity. “Why are you heading to Ba Sing Se.” He asked, remembering that he oo would probably be headed back there soon too depending on how things turned out with his contact.

He looked to the new man and narrowed his eyes at him for a moment, examining him. There was something odd about him. His expression relaxed and he half smiled. “what brings you all the way out here?” he said in a polite and pleasant tone, not letting his eyes leave the man’s face. Looking for anything to indicate that he was lying.

Back to top Go down
Mieko
Mieko

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:44 pm

"Thats all you want shirtless; company"? A soft laugh parted her. "Whats a kid like you doing in a bar anyways? Mieko took notice of Hirako but paid no heed, it wasn't her table. This kid was a strange one, no doubt about it. She was still standing along with the newcomer, not wanting to be blocked in by a body she was going to wait till he took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Tsuyoshi Hayashi

He looked again at the man dressed in Earth Kingdom garb, and smiled.

"Well, I have the dream off travelling the world you see, and although I have been to Ba Sing Se before, it would be nice to start my journey there, I just wanted to come home first before heading out, hence why I am in Gaoling. Where are you heading and why, sirs? And lady?"

Tsu leaned back again, waiting for the other man or the woman to say something. This conversation was quite interesting, and he wanted to prolong it as much as possible.

Tsu turned to the rude woman, and nodded saying.

"Well, I have a big table and no one to talk to rude lady, so it makes sense. And a kid like me is in a bar because it is a nice place to sit out off the shade, so there"

Hmph, the arrogance of some people, she must be Fire Nation.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kross
Kross

Character Description
Position:
Nation:

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Zander Kross

Kross couldn’t help but laugh to himself a little, such confidence from the young boy, he liked that in someone, it was a trait he had always admired. He must be pretty sure of himself so is probably an earth bender “Me I am heading here to meet….a friend, then back to Ba Sing Se.” he said simply and looked to the others. The more that joined the more uncomfortable he started to feel but was used to not showing it. He just wanted attention to be off of himself.

At the same time having this conversation, he was listening to everything else that was going on in case there were any rumours or possible jobs floating about so he would have more spare money, He had spent a large chunk of what he had trying to find his mentor. Though he had more than enough to live off he could do with more. He looked around the room, making sure to not make eye contact with anyone. He never made eye contact.

Back to top Go down
Mieko
Mieko

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:02 pm

"Careful with the replies kiddo, or you'll be known as less than shirtless in a minute". Mieko giggled and sipped back a grot. "And don't take offense to what I say. Unless I mean it. I'm just, rough around the edges. But thats where it makes it tough to discern meaning. So if you want to keep your dignity and pants try to take jokes alright". Mieko sat down, feeling a bit more at ease. She was still ready for anything though.

"So, Ba Sing Se, I was just there a few months ago for the first time. it leaves an impression on you for sure".
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Tsuyoshi Hayashi

Tsu smiled at the woman now, she was very very arrogant it seemed. Fire bender too by the sound of it. Well, she was not the only bender in the room, and if she attacked Tsu, he would not go down easily... The innkeeper would be able to remodel at least, his parents would compensate him.

"Well, unless you want to be pinned up by your shirt with a pillar of rock holding it there, I would smooth down those edges of yours" He said, not meaning it cruelly, but in a joking manner.

Tsu turned to the other man, the Earth Kingdom dressed one. He studied him for a moment, he was either shy or was hiding a lot. Tsu didn't like to pry very often but still, it could be interesting.
"Who is your friend? They sound interesting"

Link:

Back to top Go down
Hirako
Hirako

EXP : 1523

Character Description
Position: Traveller

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:11 pm

"I'm Hirako by the way." He took a seat and sipped from his glass as he looked over the people at the table he tried reading them they seemed nice enough except for the girl who seemed a little rude but Hirako was no better than her. tTe earth kingdom was a strange land to him, he did not understand how things worked here.
Back to top Go down
Kross
Kross

Character Description
Position:
Nation:

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Zander Kross

“His name is Narook, not seen him in a while so thought it would be nice to trop by, but I don’t want to show up at his door tired and unfed, that would be rather rood of me, so I came here to rest the night before I go and see him.” He said naturally, even though all of the details were a lie, still looking around the room curiously before smiling at those present at the table after figuring that there was nothing worth listening too.

“For those that didn’t here, the name is Kross, it’s a pleasure to meet you all I suppose.” He said with a pleasant, clear but quiet tone, still not directly looking at anyone, looking passed their head or in the case of the woman a brief glance at her chest.

Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Tsuyoshi Hayashi

Tsu smiled at Hirako, nodding slightly. This one was interesting as well. He looked to be from the Fire Nation, though it was hard to tell if he was a bender. He was either not very experienced, or was simply a non-bender, either way Tsu intended to be kind, as he always tried to be... Well, tried..

"Hello Hiraku, I'm Tsuyoshi, but everyone calls be Tsu... It's easier and takes up a lot less time"
Tsu smiled again.

Tsu looked over at the man named Kross, hm, and interesting name he thought, one he did not hear very often, this man was interesting.

"So I believe we all know each others names now, Ms Arrogance, Hirako, Kross and me, Tsu" He smiled again, his kind, normal smile, before folding his arms across his bare chest. He noted Kross sidelong glance, and rolled his eyes.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mieko
Mieko

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:33 pm

"You can try Tsu. But I really do thing without those pants you'll be to preoccupied with all the people here laughing at you to do that". She again laughed, a bit harder this time. "My names Mieko by the way. Pai Sho is my game and Firebending my fame. Nice enough to meet you all. Tsu though could wait to learn my name though".
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Tsuyoshi Hayashi

Tsu laughs slightly at that remark, noting that she is probably the most arrogant woman to ever walk the face of the planet... Ah well, arrogance he could put up with.

"Well, everyone in this room has heard of my family, it wouldn't end well for you I am of it. I play Pai Sho sometimes, I am alright at it I guess, but still"

Tsu looked at the other two at the table, there was one chair not yet filled.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kross
Kross

Character Description
Position:
Nation:

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Zander Kross

“what is so important about your family?” he asked raising a brow, it may not be important but you could never have too much information and with a sentence like that they could be a threat or an asset. He only looked to the boy when he was talking to him, otherwise his gaze would be on Mieko. Why would he look at a half-naked young boy when he could look at a woman who must have been around his own age, besides, she was far more interesting to him, he had always liked fire benders and had spent far too long in the earth kingdom.

Back to top Go down
Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi

Character Description

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Tsuyoshi Hayashi

Tsu smiled rather broadly, noting that Kross' gaze shifted from his own muscular male body, to the female form of Ms Arrogance.

"Well, my family are nobles, they have influence in the city, not as much as the Bei Fong family, but they will have a pretty large amount of influence in Gaoling. And don't you think it is rude to look at Ms Arrogance in such a way?"

Tsu smiled, folding his arms over his chest. There was a reason he only wore pants, and that was two make bending easier, and to make it easier for him to move around.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next