The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dangerous Gamble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zefira
Zefira

EXP : 2695
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Pirate Queen
Nation: Water Tribes

A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

While some women would have complained about getting their pants pulled slightly down and their bare butt groped suggestively by someone who was effectively a stranger, it did not faze Raeya, for she was enjoying it. Instead of responding verbally, she simply raised an eyebrow, looking back into his eyes with her own shimmering blue ones.
She stood on her tippy-toes as he lifted her by her butt. it felt good, frankly.

his other comment to her made her laugh. "perhaps it has. The question is, however, is what are you going to do about it?" she teased

Mood: Aroused
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

EXP : 1376
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Con Artist/Gambler

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:43 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi laughed. “Well, nothing actually...You see if I take them off, I would be cheating no?” he chuckled, “so…I will give you the chance to take them off.” He smiled and stepped back, lifting his shirt over his head. He had very broad shoulders and a very toned and muscular body which he gave her a great view of. He didn’t look stocky though as he was very tall, towering above Raeya at a staggering 6’6”.

He looked down at his chest as he threw his shirt aside and then peeked up at Raeya with a lopsided grin. “In case you’re shy sweetcheeks,” he chuckled, “I’ll lead by example.” He gave her a mischievous, yet confident look. “Just try not to get too distracted.”

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

"Alright then." Raeya giggled. she purposely unfastened her pants right in front of him, almost looking like she was playing with her hands around her crotch area on purpose. her pants slid off right over her shoes, which gave the impression that they came off easily (since they probably did). she did correct her panties, whichw ere bright red, for the moment, however.
once her pants were gone, she was revealing a very nice, smooth, and muscular pair of dark-skinned legs. then she began very obviously checking Izanagi out, being quite shameless about it, despite how much taller he was than her.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi grinned when he saw what she was doing, and how she was checking him out. He instantly stepped towards her, pushing his hand down the front of her pants as he pushed his lips against hers and literally rammed his tongue into her mouth. He pulled away after a few seconds and began pulling her clothes off wildly. “Close enough,” he said as her jacket and shirt came off and revealed a really great pair of breasts, “you would have taken it all off by yourself in fifteen minutes, I’m just speeding it along.” He said with a lopsided grin.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:05 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya made no resistance as he slammed his face into hers, nor when he pulled her shirt and jacket off. she was left now in her shoes (and socks) and a set of bright red underwear that drew attention to her privates and the curves that surrounded them. she was very good looking.

"Fair enough." she rolled her eyes anyways, "if that... floats your boat... as they say."
it was really a terrible pun, but it was one of those that was strangely necessary for whatever strange reason Raeya thought it was. a moment later, she rammed her face back into his for some more action. while they would have to pull back if they wanted her bra off, she was in no hurry.

Link:

Last edited by Raeya on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi chuckled at her comment and happily gave her some more action as she rammed her mouth up against his. He let his tongue slide in and out of her mouth, teasing her tongue, flicking it back and forth as he wrestled with it. The way they were standing kept him from removing her bra, but he had other plans as his hands glided down her smooth, curvy, and still slightly wet body towards her hips.

He playfully began tugging on her panties, teasing her as he made out with her. He pulled them down and rubbed her butt before pulling them back up and letting his hands run along the hem of them, occasionally pulling them back and letting them slap against her. Raeya was incredibly alluring to Izanagi and he was really having fun, even though she was more naked then he was at the time.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya enjoyed his smooth hands on her similarly smooth skin and curves. she didn't mind keeping her bra on, and would have chuckled when he played with her panties too, but her mouth was far too busy for that. She also had her shoes and socks on, but she didn't care.

her hands played teasingly and seductively around his back in the meantime, retaliating in full for the most part. she'd worry about them later, as he seemed to be having as much fun as she was.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi let his head move to the side, kissing along her cheek bone and then down her jaw bone. He then moved onto her neck, which he sucked in a very suggestive manner, leaving little red rings where his lips had been. His hands continued teasing her, pulling her panties back and forth. “You want these off don’t you?” he teased, suddenly thrusting his hand between her legs as he began rubbing her privates over her panties. “You want to feel *this*…” he said with a mischievous grin, “…but without the panties…”

He was very aroused by Raeya, seeing her in her underwear, touching her, teasing her. But what turned him on most of all, were her hands. The way they were seductively gliding across his back, playfully teasing him, felt absolutely amazing. She obviously knew how to use them and just where to touch.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya twisted her head this way and that as he kissed along her cheek, jawbone, and neck. the sensitive skin around her neck was very soft and oddly warm as he sucked it, and it made Raeya moan only slightly. she normally didn't do much, that that triggered it for her.
"maybe I do, maybe I... oh!" she was caught slightly by surprise as he thrust his hands between her legs. ironically, this did not make her moan, but she certainly liked it, as it was very arousing.

"I knew you wanted to get in my pants." She laughed, her skilled, dextrous hands dancing teasingly over his back, shoulders, and waistline. She knew that he was checking out her curvy form, wearing nothing but socks, shoes, and that sexy red lingerie. Of course,, her panties could just be dropped with one swift movement. her bra would require her to move her hands momentarily, but she probably wouldn't mind that. for now though, they were still flitting and dancing on his skin.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi chuckled at Raeya’s reaction, he loved it. She was very attractive and alluring to Izanagi, and every little sound or movement she was making was really turning him on. “Oh? Well technically I’m not *in* your pants yet,” he chuckled looking down at her panties which he was rubbing over. He was going to remove them, but now he was going to wait to see what Raeya would do or say in response.

He gave her a mischievous grin and pulled his hand away from her crotch. He promptly began rubbing her hips as he started kissing down her neck again. This time however, he kissed all the way down her neck and onto her right shoulder. He then playfully used his teeth and tongue to scoop up her bra strap, giving it a little tug before slowly and seductively pulling it off of her shoulder with his mouth. Of course he didn’t stop there and he done the same to her left bra strap while his fingers teasingly twirled her panties around. He was really having fun.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:06 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya's bra fit snugly around her breasts, so while her straps both fell down, the bra itself remained in place, snugly holding her breasts. however, there was still generous amounts of cleavage revealed. Not that either of them would mind that. xD

she gave a soft "mm..." wondering when he'd take her panties off. That, and she also assumed that he knew full well how to unfasten a bra--surely he had done it numerous times. Whatever the case, she was having fun, and wouldn't mind if he only took off one or the other. she was used to keeping some clothes on and not others... just as she was used to being fully naked. All that mattered was that she was turned on and enjoying it.
Link:

Last edited by Raeya on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:11 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi smirked and stepped away from Raeya, it seemed her bra was too snug around her breasts to fall off, despite the straps being pulled off of her shoulders. He took a few more steps back, leering at her in a lascivious manner as he did. She had quite the body indeed.

He flashed a lopsided grin at her as he pulled a little stream of water out of the calm ocean that surrounded them. His hands controlled it, bringing it up in front of Raeya, and making it perform extravagant little flourishes in front of her. Still grinning, he looked up into her eyes and winked. “Hold still,” he said with chuckle and with a little flick of the wrist, the stream of water arced towards her, deftly slicing through the center gore of her bra, right between the cups, touching nothing else at all.

Izanagi’s already broad smile widened even more as her bra flew open, revealing two very large, very beautiful breasts. “Oh sweetcheeks!” he exclaimed with mock surprise at the sight. This whole performance was a little elaborate just to take off a bra, but Izanagi didn’t care. It was always fun, especially seeing how the girl in question would react to it. He loved to tease.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:44 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

"Hey!" Raeya laughed, "I liked that bra."
it would be an easy fix, or if nothing else, hr breasts would jiggle a little more given that it would be looser when she put it back on. But, that wouldn't be for a while. Besides, she had watched his little extravagant performance, and had chuckled during it. She knew that it was completely unnecessary, but that he was an arrogant show-off just like she was. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, nothing got on Raeya's nerves--nothing at all.

"well..." she chuckled, coyly shifting her hands over her breasts to cover them. "it seems that I'm indecently exposed... and in front of a lustful man no less... what to do about that, eh?" she winked, giggling coyly for the sole purpose of teasing. This was a fun game, and one she had played a lot.
Link:

Last edited by Raeya on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:39 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi couldn’t help but grin smugly as Raeya remarked about how she happened to like the bra he had just sliced in two. “You know what?” he said with a confident tone in his voice as he slowly started stepping towards Raeya, still holding his smug grin, "I don't really care." he chuckled.

He found that he couldn’t help but glance down at her curvaceous body, still slightly damp from the swim. He had seen many naked women over the years, but Raeya’s body was definitely one he would remember for a long time coming.

He slowly put his hands on hers as they coyly covered her breasts. “Lustful!?” he exclaimed, giving Raeya a look of mock disbelief, “whatever gave you that idea?” he continued, moving her hands away from her breasts and replacing them with his, burying his fingers deep into her soft, round, and very ample breasts as he squeezed them suggestively and flashed her a mischievous, lopsided grin.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya just laughed. She would find a way to get back at him for it just for giggles.
"Alright then." she chirped. "I'll remember that."
She did not really care that he was checking her out. In fact, she liked the attention, but that was not why she was doing it. She enjoyed this coy little game they played, and she was a woman who enjoyed simple thrills like that.

for a moment, Raeya threw her head back, sexily flipping her hair, as a reaction to how he had grabbed her breasts. Damn that had felt good! However, other than that, she was not going to give him much other satisfaction in that regard.
"well... let's see... you're a man, and I'm a woman, and you've taking almost all of my clothes off and are groping my breasts. I think most people would call that sexual harassment."

She grinned at him. "I, however... call it "awesome." At the moment, she was fine with letting him grope to his lustful heart's content. it felt good to her. she grinned widely at him.
Link:

Last edited by Raeya on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:40 am

Izanagi Yutaka

"Well... let's see... you're a man, and I'm a woman, and you've taking almost all of my clothes off and are groping my breasts. I think most people would call that sexual harassment." Raeya responded to Izanagi's earlier comment. “A very sexy and alluring man,” he corrected her, “and I didn’t see you complain at all…why, you literally threw yourself at me!” he said with an innocent, though slightly smug smile.

"I, however... call it "awesome." She continued with a grin, and with that, Izanagi grabbed both her nipples, pinching them roughly and giving them a sharp tug towards him, as his face leaned forward towards hers with a mischievous grin. “Well sweetcheeks, I’ve barely gotten warmed up!” he chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:55 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya just laughed. "if that floats your boat." she cooed, purposely using that bad pun. "See... the thing about me is that I do what I want, when I want, and with who I want. I'd elaborate, but you sem to have a good understanding of this by now."

"oh!" she squeaked when he pulled her towards him by her nipples. it didn't hurt, but they were sensitive, especially when tugged on that sharply.
"well, pick up the pace then, speedy." she teased, "otherwise nothing will get done!"

Link:

Last edited by Raeya on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:54 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi let out a confident chuckle and brought his lips to her neck, right onto the sensitive part situated just below the ear. He suggestively gave it a hard suck and rolled his tongue around it playfully. “Oh I understand completely,” he whispered, placing his mouth right up against her ear, “and I know for a fact that you WANT to do this, RIGHT now, RIGHT here, WITH me.”

Her next comment made him laugh loudly. “Not fast enough for you huh? I must say, I took you for a girl who would enjoy a little bit of foreplay…I guess I was wrong huh?” he teased as he brought his mouth down to her breasts and squeezed them together with his hands, ensuring that his tongue could reach both her nipples at the same time as it playfully flicked them back and forth, teasing and pleasuring them with obvious skill.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:09 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya threw her head to the side, moaning softly. she was not a very loud moaner, but when something felt that good, she couldn't help herself. it made her squirm just perfectly, and she stretched her fingers, twisting her neck this way and that.

she laughed. "that was exactly what I was telling you to hurry up and get to." she indicated, "you are correct regarding foreplay..."
she felt no need to say much more, as he began to play with her breasts and suck on them some more.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

"That was exactly what I was telling you to hurry up and get to." Raeya said with a laugh.
This made Izanagi flash his characteristic lopsided grin. He stared into her eyes with a mischievous look in his own. Without warning, he shoved her backwards so that she would fall onto the seat behind her. “If you wanted me to hurry…all you had to do was ask.” He smirked as he stepped towards her, leaning in.

He immediately grabbed her panties and began pulling them off, sliding his hands down her legs as he did, they were smooth and well-toned and most importantly, they looked great. As soon as the panties came off he chuckled, throwing them over his shoulder before he roughly rammed his hand between her legs, rubbing her clit aggressively. At the same time his free hand grabbed her left nipple and started playfully pinching, tugging and twisting it. “Fast enough for ya?” He chuckled as he continued; periodically moving in for a kiss, or more accurately for a tongue wrestle, with Raeya’s very experienced tongue.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

"OH!" she exclaimed, thinking for a moment that she was going to fall, but instead she fell into a chair.
"well... life is full of surprises then, is it not?"
Her legs were smooth and muscular, and she couldn't help but giggle as he lifted them to slide her panties off. Now she was completely butt-naked except her socks and shoes.

"Acha!" she exclaimed as he vigorously started rubbing between her legs. "take a wild guess, hot-stuff." she taunted. soon the two were back in some crazily sexy makeout session, which Raeya did not seem opposed to at all. her hands wrapped back around him and she was ready to keep going for quite some time.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi continued with smug grin on his face. He was still being playful with Raeya, although he was getting rougher and more aggressive as they went along. He was very experienced with this sort of thing, and based on what she was doing with her tongue and her hands, she was too.

He eventually ended the steamy make out session the two of them were having and pushed her back so that she was half lying back against the chair. He crouched down in front of her and spread her legs nice and wide, holding them up in a “V”. He chuckled as he slowly brought his mouth closer to her vagina and teasingly slid his tongue out of his mouth. He teasingly placed it directly under her clit and then playfully flicked it upwards, just brushing it slightly. His hands were in the meantime, squeezing her soft, toned thighs as he held them up. He looked up at her and grinned. “mmm…” he said as he went back to teasing her clit with his tongue. He was doing it very slowly and teasingly for now, but would soon speed up. After all, this was game he loved to play.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:43 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya was a tough gal, so even if she didn't like what was being done to her body, it wasn't painful at all. since she DID enjoy it though... well, what was the point of complaining?
after the makeout session finished, she was pushed back, almost slumped in the chair,. then he lifted her legs up and spread them. she knew what was coming next.

his mouth met her vagina and began playing with it, and his hands squeezed her muscular, smooth thighs. "ooooh..." she moaned pleasurably. she was fine with, and fond of, this game. She also enjoyed his hands on her thighs.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi smiled as pulled his head away from her crotch and let her left leg down. He was still holding up her right leg with his left hand and he let the index and middle fingers on his right hand begin sliding up and along her vagina. He looked up at her still slightly damp body and gave her a lopsided grin, “You like that huh sweetcheeks?” he chuckled confidently as he let his finger slip into her vagina, pushing them in to around his second knuckle. He squeezed her right thigh again as he held it up, her left leg still just resting naturally on the ground, and twisted his wrist around, letting his fingers give her a different sensation as he pushed and pulled them around inside of her.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya moaned comfortably as he began to fondle her, and she enjoyed his touch on her right thigh.
"yes I like it." she laughed, "What did you... expect?" she said through heavy breaths. she was not exactly one who moaned very loudly, but she did squirm, probably also for an added sexy effect. she was having fun, and she wasn't exactly keeping it a secret. she liked Iaznagi's game, and knew that he liked hers just as well.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Gamble
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next