The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just your friendly water chieftess in need of help

Go down 

Which character should I make?
Fire Nation Female: Bender
Just your friendly water chieftess in need of help I_vote_lcap0%Just your friendly water chieftess in need of help I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Earth Kingdom Female: Bender
Just your friendly water chieftess in need of help I_vote_lcap0%Just your friendly water chieftess in need of help I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fire Nation Female: Non-Bender
 0% [ 0 ]
Earth Kingdom Female: Non-Bender
Just your friendly water chieftess in need of help I_vote_lcap100%Just your friendly water chieftess in need of help I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress
Nation: Water Tribes

Just your friendly water chieftess in need of help Empty
PostSubject: Just your friendly water chieftess in need of help   Just your friendly water chieftess in need of help EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:11 pm

So Renayu here needing help. I want to make another character but i do not know which nation to place her in. (I suck at males so it will be a female character) Anyways I have a few idea's

Fire Nation Female; bender

This one the girl will be named Zarah (Re-doing my original Original Character). She would be a traveler, intermidiate fire bender. Not much planned with her yet

Earth Kingdom Female; bender

This one does not have a name yet(so name suggestions would be cool). I would want her to stay in the Earth Kingdom, but travel as well. Not much planned either

Or either of the ones above who are not benders. Please either vote in a post or with the actual poll. thanks.
Back to top Go down

Just your friendly water chieftess in need of help
Page 1 of 1