The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuja
Kuja

EXP : 281
Birthday : 1995-07-03

Character Description
Position: Desert King, Chief of the Harena
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All]   The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Kuja Sakaiza

Granules of sand whirled across the barren, acervulus floor forming barrels of the gritty substance, rolling into a wave of sand. They coasted until meeting an opposing wind, which caused them to crash into a seemingly nothingness. Scorpions and snakes scurried, searching for substantial sources of supplements to satisfy their starvation. As the wind blazed across, the bristling of sand and the wind's echo itself emitted a soothing series of slithering followed by a faint whistle. Staring agape at the disfiguring mirages which his eyes had conjured, Kuja directed his attention to the sky, which radiated with a blinding and heating effect. The sun bore down on his head, forcing his perspiration to be imminent. He was in the Si Wong Desert.

These effects exacted little to no tole on Kuja however, for he had spent the majority of the last decade thriving in the Desert. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, Kuja dragged the bodies of two slaughtered ostriches through the burning sand to take them back to his Desert town. Several sand benders followed in his trail, also carrying the corpses of two ostriches, one in each hand. Their direction, the hidden society of the Harena. Reaching the peak of a dune, Kuja and his warriors caught site of the mound which they had anchored their sand sailors at. Ecstatic to find the means to relax, each of them boarded a sailor, with two people aboard one. Spiraling their arms in a circular motion, the sand behind the sailors began to pick up some acceleration, forcing the vessel to ascend North, essentially traveling to their fervent society. As they cruised, Kuja looked around and observed the beauty of sand waves being carried throughout the barren desert. He found the desert enticing, from which he could marvel at for hours without requiring a change in scenery.

Whilst on their journey, Kuja caught side of the shape of a human walking. Signaling for his warriors to continue North, Kuja made a sharp left on his sailor and began approaching the being.

Mood: Impatient
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Katsuyu
Katsuyu

EXP : 55

Character Description
Position: Traveling swordsman
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All]   The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Kastsuyu Konishi

"Then what am I supposed to do now?" She asked, as she traveled with her guide to the Earth Kingdom. The man turned to her with an extremely confused expression.

"What the hell do you mean? I said that it's a horrible idea to go into that desert! I'm a guide, and in all my days no one has just asked me to take them to the desert! No way I'm going in there."

With a smile, Katsu started off without him. "Well, if you really aren't going to take me... I'll go alone!" She chuckled, and continued. "'Sides, my father made it outta here alone and with nothing but his weapons and the clothes on his back. I should be fine"

The man yelled after her. "Then your father was a monster or a lair! It's called Si Wong desert for a reason!"

Katsu didn't answer him, she only continued. She had told her father she was going to travel the world, and get stronger, until she could beat him. She wouldn't go back on her word because the desert was known for death. If she were to die in here, she didn't deserve to see her father again anyway. At least, that's what was running through out her mind at the moment.

~10 minutes later~

So, she had accidently pissed off some buzzard wasps. Lucky for her, it was a tiny pack of three that she had somehow disturbed. She unsheathed her sword, who's name she shortened to Messer, and prepared for the attack. Of course, they all attacked at once, something Katsu wasn't used to. She jumped backwards to dodge, using her sword as a pole vault to get her higher in the air, then shooting one or two fireballs to drive them away. In only served to make them more angry.

"Alright... if we're gonna play it like that.." She pointed her sword at the wasps. They rushed towards her, and she quickly changed her grip form hammer to ice pick, jumping with an upwards slash at the wasp in the middle, splitting it's skull. the remaining two attacked her with their talons, but she warded the attacks off fairly easily, only getting nicked on the side by one that she hoped would leave a scar. She swung with one hand, then thrusting with two, killing the beast. The last seemed to try to flee, but Katsu wasn't having that. It did just try to kill her, why wound it think she wouldn't try to kill it? Swinging her hands in a circular motion and thrusting it outward, she shot a beam of lighting at the buzzard, knocking it out of the sky. She had intended to kill it, but she couldn't judge from where she was.

Kastu chuckled, putting her sword away, as she observed the corpses of the Buzzard wasps she had just finished taking care of. She turned to see a sand bender approaching. She was hoping he wasn't hostile, as she was a little pooped after that display of lightning. She smiled to the man in the ship, and waved. "Just the kind of person I was hoping to see!"

Mood: Awesome
Condition: Slightly pooped
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1253-katsuyu-konishi

Back to top Go down
Meiya
Meiya

EXP : 154

Character Description
Position: Dancer.

PostSubject: Re: The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All]   The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:42 pm

I did your dirty work, Roriki..." Meiya said harshly, leaning against the wall. She hated meeting this man in the dark of the night, she felt so much more vulnerable. She knew what Roriki was capable of...and what he was willing to do.

"Yes you did, my little lily, and without making a mess of that pretty face..." Roriki smirked, his dark eyes lingering over her body. His stare forced a shiver down Meiya's spine, she tried to meet his eyes.

"I want my money. Now." Meiya hissed, her words soaked in venom. The night's wind whistled softly, she could almost hear the breeze mocking her. Roriki sighed, waving his fenger at her as if he was scolding a child. "Oh, such a nasty tone for such a nice little girl...but I am afraid you have been terribly misled..."

The moment those words left hid foul lips Meiya's eyes widened, instantly going into a defencive fire bending stance. "What do you mean?!" The young woman demanded, feeling as though the sky was about to fall on her head. A drop of sweat rolled down her forhead.

Roriki grinned his evil grin, taking a step closer. "I mean my flower....you will not be leaving with any money for your works....in fact..." His words trailed off, and a shadow casted over Meiya, blocking what was left of the moonlight. Before she could even turn around, something hard it her in the back of the head.

Crashing to the ground, the see seemed to be spinning. Meiya was finding it hard to keep her eyes pen as her whole head seemed to throb. Looking up pitifully, she saw a blur which she presumed was Roriki.

"In fact...you won't be leaving hair ALIVE."

~O~

Hot....

s-so hot...

Meiya painfully forced her eyes open, only to find herself binded. The metallic taste of blood lingered in her mouth. As her eyes focused, she realized were she was.

The bastard had left her in a dessert to die.

"THAT PIECE OF DRAGON DUNG!!!" She yelled, staggering up and ripping the blinds apart, freeing her hands despite the piercing pain in her head. Frantically craning her head around to see some sign of life other then the scorpions, her long silk like hair come loose, falling in her face.

sand...

sand...

and more SAND!

Meiya's anger was now boiling inside of her, frustration clouding her thoughts. She knew she shouldn't have trusted him...she was warned....she knew...

The beautiful dancer collapsed to her knees, a tear running down her porclin like face. The sand stuck to her long legs and she tilted her head up and let out a roar, a abnormally large tongue of fire shooting out in her rage...
Back to top Go down
Kuja
Kuja

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All]   The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Kuja Sakaiza

As the distance between Kuja and the mysterious person shortened, the figure of the shadowy being appeared to stretch in height. Resembling a feminine body type, Kuja's eyes began to adjust to the uncertainty he possessed of this person. With his fellow tribesman well on their way back to his civilization, Kuja was completely alone. It would seem as if the being he constantly grew closer to was alone as well. If this were to result in an altercation, it would be a rather interesting one at that. However, as Kuja drew near the person, he sensed no apparent motives of threat in this one. The girl appeared to be stationary, awaiting Kuja to encounter her. The distance between the two shortened continuously. Casting a rather ominous shadow through the desert, a massive cloud began to cast upon the sun, providing a temporarily relief from the burdensome heat.

The enormous mass of vapor provided a sufficient amount of shade, allowing Kuja to focus on the individual standing distantly adjacent from him. The figure appeared to be short, black haired and definitely not dressed for the Desert. As the cloud began to pass and reveal the hidden sun once again, it was significantly more cool than it was previously. Kuja hastened his speed and within minutes he would already finding himself nearing the girl.

Kuja now was closing in on her, therefore he lowered the velocity his carrier was propelling forward at. He slowed the motion of his arm's down, causing the vessel to decelerate at a ratio proportionate to the speed of his arms. Eventually the craft came to a complete stop. He descended from it and his bare feet met with the warming sand, engulfing his toes with their welcoming embrace. Removing his halberd from the sailor and placing it on his back, he began to take steps towards the girl who stood adjacent to him and eyed her up to down. She was obviously foreign, no earth bender, no air bending nomad, no native to the region of the Si Wong Desert.

As he approached her, he let out a ,"Who are you and what are you doing in my desert?". His tone was rather sharp, however it was not meant to seem intimidating. Instead, he was genuinely curious as to who the walker of the Desert was. Within her proximity were several large corpses of wasp blazed with scorch markings. The lowlife of the desert. Still, she had defeated quite a few of them, it impressed him. "A firebender, right?" He inquired. Not too far off in the distance, he caught sight of a wave of flames ascending into the air. Squinting his eyes once more, he could see a girl in a seemingly helpless position. In order to capture her attention, he slightly raised his left arm then swiftly brought it back down, forcing a moderate sized mass of sand to ascend into the air and eventually crash down, creating a simulation of a tidal wave at the beach heading for the shore. The sand wave advanced towards the girls' position, not with the intent to attack, but merely to get her to notice him.

Mood: Perplexed

Back to top Go down
Katsuyu
Katsuyu

EXP : 55

Character Description
Position: Traveling swordsman

PostSubject: Re: The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All]   The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Kastsuyu Konishi

As the man approached, she begun to wonder who this man was. He was obviously from the desert based on his clothes he was wearing, or rather, the clothes he was not wearing. She wasn't used to the desert, so she was constantly rubbing sand off of her and blinking because of the dust particles in the air.

She saw the man take her Halberd, and in response, she put the end of the sword to the floor, ready to swipe and fling the sheath to the side if she needed. Lucky for her, her asked her name, and although he was sharp with it, she did not detect any malice in his voice.

"My name's Katsuyu Konishi, and I'm traveling through here. I'm not breaking any laws, am I?" She asked, giggling. "Yeah, I am. Killed these buzzards with my sword and lightning, though."

Mood: Awesome
Condition: Slightly pooped
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1253-katsuyu-konishi

Back to top Go down
Kuja
Kuja

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All]   The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:35 pm

Kuja Sakaiza

Noticing that the girl seemed obviously agitated by the constant scratching of the sand upon her skin, Kuja flicked his fingers forward, which forced the sand from her body aside from what was present on her feet. Flipping his hair out of his eyes and stretching his limbs towards the sky, Kuja let out an ominous, loud yawn. As he stretched out his arms, his spine cracked all the way from the tip, to the very bottom. It had been exactly what he needed. Letting out a slight moan, the girl had just replied to his inquiry.

"No you're not breaking any law. I was just curious as to who was wandering around my land. It just so happens that I, myself am chief of the unified sand bender tribes of the Si Wong Desert, therefore its matters concerns me quite a bit. If that's okay with you." Kuja replied with a slight chuckle at the end. As the girl's intentions appeared harmless, he looked at her and smiled a bit. It was rather pleasant seeing a friendly face in the harsh desert, especially when he had not been confined to the palace of the desert. Now he had been communicating with a foreigner who appeared to be bubbly.

"So are you lost?"

Mood: Enticed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All]   The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Latent Faction of the Dunes[Open to All]
Page 1 of 1