The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away at last. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Miyuki

EXP : 2390
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Nation:

Away at last. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:30 am

Miyuki got off the boat to Ember Island. Finally. She thought. I get to take some time off! She was excited to finally get away. She paid the man operating the boat, and gave him a hug. She ran to the the beach.

After running to the beach, she ripped off her clothes, exposing her orange two-piece swimsuit.
She hoped that she'd meet lots of people and have lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

EXP : 800
Birthday : 1992-05-07

Character Description
Position: Lieutenant
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:11 am

Liang walked along the beach, even dressed in casual cloths he'd stand out compared to the people at the beach but the two large men standing at his side didn't help him blend in. For some reason he was charged with providing extra security to the island, well it was fairly simple - his boss was in some important meetings and instead of extra down time they got sent to do police work. The weather was too hot so he allowed the men to drop the armor and patrol with causal dress and swords. This might not have been a great choice if they we're going to battle but this was summer weather on an island in the middle of the fire nation. Stopping at the beach he couldn't help but look at the men with him, they were likely just as annoyed as he was, rather be home. "After this we only have one more round of the city, then our shift is done for the weekend. After this lets say we go have a few drinks on me." The man on his right smiled at the idea. "Sounds good, only its Jun's turn to buy." He said with a laugh as the man on his left groaned. "I swear I'm still broke from last time it was my turn, it's like you drink more when you don't pay."

After a couple minutes for a small exchange he pushed forward to start their last rounds, he always started in the town and ended there, it's where they were staying so it only made sense. Perhaps it was the lack of uniform but it seemed like they might have managed a few minutes before they were noticed, then some whispers started. "Who's that guy in the middle, he doesn't look like a soldier." one of the boys said just a little to loud. "That sounds like some big words from such a small boy." He turned to see that Fang had picked the boy out of a crowd - well he was likely only a few years younger then him, maybe his brothers age. "Watch you're tongue Fang, he hasn't done anything wrong." "Sir yes sir." He replied with a sense of victory in his voice, was he just pointing out the the kid that he was calling out an officer, the cleaver bastard.

Last edited by Liang Zhuge on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:34 am

Miyuki looked up, hearing a group of men talking to each other. She couldn't help listen in. "-lets say we go have a few drinks on me." One of the men said. He looked a bit smaller then the others, but seemed to be the leader of the three. "-its Jun's turn to buy." Another said. She started to follow in their shadow. Who knows? Maybe I'll get some free beer? She was off duty, but she was still very good at it. "I swear I'm still broke from last time it was my turn, it's like you drink more when you don't pay." She suppressed a laugh.

A boy said something about the middle man, and the other defended him. One thing caught her off guard. "Sir yes sir." He replied. Then it dawned on her. She was following a bunch of soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:54 am

Liang just kept going on his way, it seemed the poor boy was about to wet himself if he stayed a little longer, Fang had that effect on people. After a couple minutes they we're about to turn and head back into the town. "We're going to lose our friend if we move to the town. We've been followed for a while now." Liang just looked at the man, sometimes he'd do odd things like this but he never heard of this man being wrong, this was the thing to expect from a group of battle hardened soldiers, it must be a slap in the face to be working here. "Try all you want, I've known him for years and still don't get it." "Is it serous?" Fang was smart enough to talk him back down, leave the thought for another time. "No, just a little girl, kinda cute really." He took a quick shot back and didn't notice anything, he really needed to take some lessons from this guy. "Orange bikini" he finally said with a sigh. "She can hear us?" He asked, how'd she manage to get that close without him noticing? "Without a doubt, close enough to kill us all if she had the means and the mind. Don't feel bad Fang didn't notice either, some poeple have it, some don't."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:13 am

"We're going to lose our friend. We've been followed for a while now." Crap. "Is it serous?" "No, just a little girl, kinda cute really." What? Who are you calling little? But I like the cute part.

"Wow. That guy's good. I guess I need more practice." A voice said from the shadows. She was surprised, and mad at herself. How did he see me? I'm a Shadow for crying out loud! Not being seen is like half my job! "By the way, I could have killed all of you if I wanted." She came out of the shadows. "Hey, names Miyuki, I followed you for the free beer." She winked at them.
(Sorry it's shorter)
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:28 am

Liang was pretty disappointed with himself, if she really could have killed them maybe allowing all the men to drop their armor wasn't a good idea after all. "No you couldn't, I heard you laugh at my expense before you started following us. That's the only thing that gave you away, but it's all I need." He said looked down at the girl, well to be honest both of the guys with was with were a good foot taller, even Liang who was short for his company had to look down at her. "Relax a bit would you. I'm Fang infantry, the little guy is Liang an officer and tactician, and the guy with the eyes in the back of his head is Jun he's with our recon section." Liang wasn't sure about just telling this girl anything, Fang didn't even seem to notice and Jun didn't see her as a threat but if she was really able to get this close then something was off about her. Then he had a bit of an idea, if this girl wasn't anything to worry about what did it matter, otherwise feeding information that the fire nation has a large number of trained soldiers idle couldn't hurt in keeping other nations scared of the fire nations military might.

Last edited by Liang Zhuge on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:45 am

"No you couldn't, I heard you laugh at my expense before you started following us. That's the only thing that gave you away, but it's all I need." He said. "Relax...If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead. And even if I was here to kill you, would there be more of me around?" Wait, were there more here? She started to look around for others. Nope, don't think so... She turned back to Fang.

"I'm Fang infantry, the little guy is Liang an officer and tactician, and the guy with the eyes in the back of his head is Jun he's with our recon section." He said. "Nice to meet you guys." She said smiling. "Any chance I can get in on that free beer?"
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:00 am

Fang grinned at the girls comment and Jun just sighed. Liang just cracked a bit of a snicker, it was funny how these two were such good friends. "Of course you can come little lady, but we'll be drinking harder liquor then that and lots of it." Jun was starting to glare at the man, despite their friendship they have gone at it before and it usually ends with them both being to injured to preform regular duties by the doctors standards, then they spend their time off drinking - truly there wasn't anyone like them. "It would be an honor to get belligerently drunk with as many you's as your hiding back there. I already offered to pay this round." Both men snickered a bit as he finished his comment, as long as they were cooled down. "You know it wouldn't have ended badly right?" He heard Jun defend himself as he must have figured out his motives. "Yea, you two get time off and I get extra work, I already told you last time was the last time I'd bring you liquor."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:21 am

"Of course you can come little lady, but we'll be drinking harder liquor then that and lots of it." Fang said. She liked this guy. "Sweet." She fist-bumped him. She loved getting drunk, but she thought it might be bad idea in this outfit.

"It would be an honor to get belligerently drunk with as many you's as your hiding back there. I already offered to pay this round." He said. "That would be awesome, but let me change first." Before any of them could say a word she sunk into the earth, and about a minute later, she returned with her white tank top and baggy orange pants. Her sword was also on her back. "How do I look?" She did a quick spin. "Now, where are we goin?"
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:31 am

Jun was the first to react, he was the furthest back and had his hand on his hilt, Liang followed stepping back but he didn't take a defensive stance, and Fang on the other hand just stood there laughing at them both. "Sorry dear, we can't take away your bending but you can't just walk around in public with a sword here. Even we leave ours at home when we get off work." Liang nodded, not sure how he should really approach the situation. Even if she was a powerful bender it didn't take much for Fang to pound someone into the ground if need be, if she disagreed on a point like this then he might feel the need. "In about 20 minutes we finish our rounds at the local hotel, it has a nice bar and they know us there." Jun gave him an odd look, they got kicked out last time they went, banned. He grinned back, that was the seventh time they got banned from the place and it was always the same.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:45 am

"Really? Well then." She said. She fell back into in earth, only to appear a minute later without her sword. "I feel lighter again...Better?" She smiled as he nodded his head. "You won't mind if I follow you around, will you? I promise none of you won't even notice I'm there." She said, jumping into the shadows. "I've been here about 30 minutes and I don't know my way around."
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Liang just shrugged, he couldn't see a reason that he could stop her hidden or not. That did bring him back to his thoughts, who was this girl and how was she able to do what she did? He could hear Jun and Fang talking back and forth but it didn't seem like it was about anything important, as expected the rounds we're quiet. They stepped into the hotel and waited for the girl to show up, what was her name again - she did introduce herself right? He must not have been paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:59 pm

I got Jun this time... She thought to herself. She wanted to beat him in what became a game to her. Miyuki seemed to appear out of nowhere. She was following them the whole time. "Hello again!" She said, hopefully startling them. "This the place?" She asked. The man in the front looked surprised, and a bit mad at them. What's with him? She thought. They must have made him mad in some way, so they got into trouble a lot. They had something in common. Also, by further observing, She noticed that the people in the hotel knew them, so they must come here often.
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Liang wasn't really paying attention so when the girl jumped out it took a second for him to glance at her, the other two didn't seem to move either but she did say she would be following them so it was half expected. "Uh hey." He said really looking down at the girl now, he was still interested in what it was she did. "What was your name again?" He finally said, not very tact but neither was 'I followed you for free beer' so he figured she'd get over it.Fang just shook his head at him. "What were you doing this time, a mathematical equation for the meaning of life?" With a bit of a chuckle Liang just nodded.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:37 pm

"Name's Miyuki, or Kitty, whatever you feel like." She said. "Lot's of my friends call me me a cat. I haven't the slightest idea why." She sort of licked her hand. "You ready to be broke?" She asked, referring to the fact that he was paying. She walked over to one of the tables. "By the way, you may need this for tonight" She said, throwing his pouch of money back to him. She was no thief, but it was fun to do. She sat down at one of the tables and crossed her legs. "Well, what are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:20 pm

"Just thinking." He catching his money and taking a seat, the other two seemed to be taken back and he sure had every right to be mad at her taking his wallet, but it just created further interest - maybe a drunken Miyuki would speak more. "eight shots, and we'll need something to wash that down, Fang?" He smiled as the man spoke "doubles, you know me, singles are too lonely." "You heard the man four doubles of whiskey and water." They weren't going to start light tonight, he looked at the girl as the shots got passed around and the drinks being mixed. "So, you fearlessly run into a group of strange men and just go drinking with them, what runs the mindset?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:13 am

Miyuki took a shot. She didn't drink much back in the Earth Kingdom, but when she did, she drank a lot. "Another my good man!" She said smiling, with not a hint of slur in her voice.

"So, you fearlessly run into a group of strange men and just go drinking with them, what runs the mindset?" Liang asked. "Ummm... vacation I guess?" She said. That was true. She wasn't [i]this[i] trusting of people, especially people from other nation. Maybe vacation let her unwind a bit. She took another shot. So far, it looked like she was a bottomless pit. "Well, what about you?" She asked. "You let a strange girl sneak up to you and order beer. The same girl who could have killed you, left you broke, or put you in jail." Her smile seemed to make that comment seem lighter then it should have.
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:30 am

iang just glances over at her, neither of the guys he was with said anything, they were smart enough to know when he was busy. "I'm not worried about whats in my wallet, a bit of money is just that. I'm very interested in how I'd get thrown into jail, in case you missed the memo I've been heading the police force here." He didn't bother deputing the claim about her taking his life, he was assured that her presence was known and that was enough for him. "This isn't about me, not everyone can throw around claims of murder in a casual manner." Take a shot in each hand he quickly drank them both, grabbing his last glass he started to sip on his drinking waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:50 am

"I'm not worried about whats in my wallet, a bit of money is just that. I'm very interested in how I'd get thrown into jail, in case you missed the memo I've been heading the police force here." Liang said. It was obvious he was not convinced of her ability. "Well, for one I could do the cliche; help me! help me! I'm being kidnapped at least twice today, and planted fake evince, with would have kept you away from whatever I was planning." She winked at him. "See. I know my stuff."

"This isn't about me, not everyone can throw around claims of murder in a casual manner. Liang said next. Miyuki just shrugged. "Murder isn't a normal thing to talk about? Well I didn't say I'd kill you, I just could."
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:11 am

Liang shook his head, how wasn't she drawing the lines. "Again, I am the law enforcement here, even if you started yelling not many people here could step up and do something about it. I'm all truth I'd feel bad for the guys who would try." He watched the look on Fangs face turn from full of curiosity to full of pride. "You're dodging the point, in the run of a day everyone has the chance to kill a number of people around them - they don't, but what your forgetting is that they don't think about it and if they did normal people wouldn't take a sense of pride knowing."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:32 am

"Why are we so serious?" She asked. "I'm on vacation! I don't feel like talking hearing stuff I hear everyday!" She took another shot. "Look, my job is to handle that kind of stuff. I could have been a general, but I declined it. To much work youno?"

"You're dodging the point, in the run of a day everyone has the chance to kill a number of people around them - they don't, but what your forgetting is that they don't think about it and if they did normal people wouldn't take a sense of pride knowing."
Miyuki shrugged and took another shot. "Never said I was proud. Just could could. And can."
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:25 am

"He's never not serous." Fang jumped in before Liang had the chance to continue. He was finished here anyway, she was a member of the earth nation's military, he wondered why she decided to come to the fire nation of all places, she said vacation and this was the place for that and it wasn't like she could do anything here. He still wanted to try one out one more thing. "Sorry for bugging you, I tend to look too deep into people when I meet them, the more interesting the person the more I'm going to dig. You still don't allow men in do you?"He tossed the last part in, he hoped she was drinking enough that she wouldn't think much of it now. As he finished speaking he picked up his drink and downed it before signaling the bartender to grab him another.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:56 am

"Don't think I'm some foot soldier either, oh nooo... I'm part of Yu's personal team of bad-arses." She said. She didn't mention that General Yu was is the legendary Tiger. The alcohol was starting to affect her. She took another shot. I should stop...Naaahhh.

"Sorry for bugging you, I tend to look too deep into people when I meet them, the more interesting the person the more I'm going to dig. You still don't allow men in do you?" She said "Well, Whattaya thinking about....?" Her voice starting to slur. She started to feel his up and down his arm. "Wow... your so strong..." I'm not nearly this drunk, but it's fun to tease him a little. She pulled him in, her warm breath lanced with alcohol. She whispered in his ear "I do..." She could barely contain to giggles.
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:13 am

Liang did manage to figure out something, this girl thought herself to be above the average soldier and the person in change of her was named Yu. Then things got a bit weird when she grabbed his arm. was she really this much a light weigh, it wasn't like he was flirting with her right? He couldn't get Fang or Jun to look at him in the eye, oh. As she leaned in he noticed both of them stand and and start to sneak away, the bastards must think they're doing him a favor. He almost feel out of his seat when she whispered to him. "I, uh. That wasn't..." What I meant, finish the damn sentence. He really didn't notice it while he was thinking but she was pretty cute, a nice enough face and just small, hard to explain. He felt his face start to get warm and grabbed for his drink. He had to learn to multitask, then he wouldn't be caught so off guard by something like this.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:59 pm

"I, uh. That wasn't..." He started to say. Miyuki stood up, walked behind his chair and leaned over him. Her butt was in the air. This would be quite a show for anyone behind her if she had not changed before. Her lips started to form a sly smile when Fang and Jun started to sneak away. She leaned in again, her left hand softly caressing right side of his face. "Oh, I think we both know this was exactly what you meant." She whispered in his ear again. She wanted to milk this for as long as possible. She nibbled his ear. "Exactly what you meant..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Away at last. (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next