The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm New new new *insert dramatic echo effect here*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsu
Tatsu

EXP : 1175
Birthday : 1993-09-15

Character Description
Nation:

I'm New new new *insert dramatic echo effect here* Empty
PostSubject: I'm New new new *insert dramatic echo effect here*   I'm New new new *insert dramatic echo effect here* EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey everyone my name is Tristan, and I am an RPer....kinda a self-explanatory reason for why I'm here, I could also say I like avatar but then it would be a generic introduction and I wanna force you guys to love me from this intro itself but I'm ruining it by explain myself D: Okay that's it *stands over a cliff* I have to do this for my fans....as well as for myself. OH! I also do tetek A LOT Very Happy and i have an avatar for this already, BUT I know about Blue and the other generic flame colors, but what about purple flame? Since Blue and Red makes purple and it would probably be inbetween the two in terms of power. And I already have an idea for a character so I'm just gonna say it now and it involves being born within the Sun Tribe.
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

I'm New new new *insert dramatic echo effect here* Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm New new new *insert dramatic echo effect here*   I'm New new new *insert dramatic echo effect here* EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:11 am

Well, welcome to the site Oreos Razz

As for purple flame.... hm. Blue fire generally has more physical force and produces a combustive effect more so than a heating effect. It's more intense than a normal fire.

I'm sure a purple flame would possibly be in between these two, but for me to approve a character with the ability of purple flame, I'd need some details on how it works, where the ability was gained from, yaddey yaddey yaddey. No "this is [insert charrie name here] and he has purple flames." K?

Anyhow. Have fun. *salutes*
Back to top Go down

I'm New new new *insert dramatic echo effect here*
Page 1 of 1