The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zyku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyku
Zyku

EXP : 6
Birthday : 1997-12-23

Character Description
Position: Firebending expert
Nation: Fire Nation

Zyku Empty
PostSubject: Zyku   Zyku EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 am

Full Name: Zyku Firearth
Element: fire
Birthplace: Fire Nation Capital
Position: Fire Nation
Training: Sword Master [beginner],  Lightning Redirection [beginner],  Fire bender [beginner]

Personality: Zyku is a calm fire bender, he is, small after he gone in war, and see what is happening go in privacy to learn all forms of fire bending. He like his privacy, but he enjoy in fighting too, it helps him to learn fighting, and see his mistakes. Zyku like traveling, and talking with other benders, and non-benders, but he dislike to talk about him selves, and his life.

Abilities: Zyku is spend few years to learn all forms of fire bending. He love swords, and he is real sword master, one of best. He is really sharp with bow and arrow, and he always carries, and swords with him. Zyku know the human body and his “weak points,“ and he is highly trained, for that Zyku very easy can win in a battle.

Appearance:
Height: 5'11'' ft.
Weight: 154 pounds
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark brown
Skin: Normall

Zyku is 5'11'' ft. high, and 154 pounds height. He has Brown eyes, and Dark brown hair, Zyku has few cuts from few battles. He built his body up to the highest that he could achieve with it, but to an extent that it would not affect his movements or slow him down, therefore he achieved the body of the perfect warrior. He is different than lots of other fire benders for that he haven’t hair placed in a ponytail. He don’t wear fire nations symbols, just simple simple clothes.

Weaponry & Other Gear: Dual swords, bow and arrows

Item Name: Dual swords
Materials: Platinum
Description: This is dual swords in one, from platinum, dual-edge.

Item Name: bow and arrows
Materials: wood, and steel
Description: simple, and very sharp bow (wood) and arrows (steel)

History: After many years ago Zyku is born in Fire Nation Capital. From his childhood he learns fire banding, from his father. His mother has been earth bender, but she is killed by fire nation small after Zyku was born. For that Zyku can’t learn earth bending.  Like other fire benders, he is access to Fire army. After few years Zyku is hear from his father, when he (Zyku’s father deathing) that his mother is killed by fire nation. After that Zyku is trying to learn earth banding, but anybody won’t to learn fire solider to earth banding. Because of that he is gone to his privacy to learn all kinds of fire banding. He thinks he must first learn fire bending at all, and after that earth banding.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP:

Character Box:

Zyku Firearth

Mood:
Condition:

Last edited by Zyku on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody

Zyku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zyku   Zyku EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:52 pm

alright, so unfortunately, there are several problems with this.

Foremost, there is no way that someone so young can be so proficient in so many different things. For someone of that age, you would likely have to cut out about 90% of that or so, give or take.

furthermore, there are certain word limits and quality limits that we strive for with our character profiles (but not necessarily the RP posts themselves, as sometimes a short post is all that you need). these are based on the tier of the character. beginner characters do not require as much detail, while masters might require a lot (and there are two tiers, intermediate and expert, that fall in between, thus giving you plenty of choices for skill levels). You can find the appropriate templates (as well as how many words they require) in this thread. https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1124-character-templates

If you have any more questions, feel free to hit me up on the CB if I am there, or send me a PM here, or to the account Zulera, which is also me.

regards,
~Zul~
Back to top Go down
Zyku
Zyku

Character Description

Zyku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zyku   Zyku EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 pm

I'm follow that, from that topic, for beginner.

I'm write in Microsoft Office Word 2007, and I think number of words is ok... (it counts number of words)

I will correct other.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Zyku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zyku   Zyku EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Alright then.

If it does meet the appropriate criteria for the beginner tier, then his abilities and training need to match it (and beginners would not have that many skills anyways). that would have to be changed too before I could accept it.

~Zul~
Back to top Go down
Zyku
Zyku

Character Description

Zyku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zyku   Zyku EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Is now ok?
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Zyku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zyku   Zyku EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:06 pm

It would be, except that since he is beginner tier, he would have to be beginner level in those abilities as well. Similarly, we have age limits on experts and masters, requiring experts to be at least 18, and masters to be at least 30.

change those and then it should be good. =]
Back to top Go down
Zyku
Zyku

Character Description

Zyku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zyku   Zyku EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:08 pm

is it now ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zyku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zyku   Zyku Empty

Back to top Go down

Zyku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: