The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tai Lin
Tai Lin

EXP : 709

Character Description
Position: Hunter
Nation: Water Tribes

Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe   Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:36 pm

"Hey, it's just me Rui. No need to splash me with your magic water.", he said to her. He didn't seem to mind her getting defensive. "I was out. The Earth Kingdom has news, I was curious about it.", he told her, completely leaving out the fact he had already eaten. He looked over to the table as she gestured. "I'm not that hungry, I'll pass for now.", he told her in response.
Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

EXP : 2220

Character Description
Position: Part-time Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe   Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Rui flopped back onto the bed, feeling relief spread like waves throughout her body. Little sparks of pain shot through her body, making the waterbender wince slightly. She grabbed a pillow, hugging it close to her as she inhaled sharply. She spoke, though her voice was slightly muffled by the pillow, "Diff you hear anyfing interehting?" The sound of her muffled voice made Rui laugh a bit, causing her to throw the pillow to the side. She spoke again, more clear this time, "Did you hear anything interesting?" Rui sat back up with a little difficulty, though she tried to hide her pain. At the news of Tai having already eaten, the young woman felt a little deflated.

She attempted to hide her disappointment as she stood up, meandering slowly to the table. Sitting in the small, wooden chair, Rui brought her knees up to her chest. Her long, obsidian waves were hanging off the back of the chair, almost touching the floor. Rui reached for a small baked good and nibbled it slowly, having lost a little bit of her appetite.

Back to top Go down
Tai Lin
Tai Lin

EXP : 709

Character Description
Position: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe   Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:26 pm

"News seems to be slower than in the South Pole. The only interesting bit I read about was that Omashu had crowned a new king, someone by the name of Bo Li. He's related to the Earth Queen, a nephew of her's who seized political power there. Apparently he has no interest in changing Omashu and invites people of all nations to spend time in Omashu.", Tai said in response to Rui's proper question, after rolling his eyes upon the first one. He joined Rui at the table, seating himself away from her and picking up one of the baked goods, finding delicious. "This isn't as bad as I though Earth Kingdom food would be, Rui.", he told her.

[color=#6699ff]"Okay. So now that we've made some money here, what shall we do next? Ba Sing Se may be large, but it's not exactly the most exciting place. I'm open to any suggestions at this point at what to do."[color], he told her, holding back a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

EXP : 2220

Character Description
Position: Part-time Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe   Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:55 am

Rui stifled a yawn as well as she leaned back in her wooden chair. While teetering precariously on two legs, Rui chatted with Tai Li, "I guess it's because they aren't as close as we are in the Tribe." It was true though; everyone at home acted like a huge, dysfunctional family. Although there was a lot of gossip, everyone seemed to know everyone for the most part. "Huh, is that so? I've never heard much about Omashu. I wonder if it's just Ba Sing Se on a smaller scale?" The legs of Rui's chair suddenly gave away, though the waterbender caught herself before she could tumble backwards. Whew.. That was a close one..

At his inquiry, Rui shrugged her shoulders. When she did so, little spasms of pain shot through her body; she had to bite her tongue to prevent the small yelps of pain from escaping. Clearing her throat and wiping small tears from her eyes, Rui spoke, "I'm fine with anything as well. Though, I still am a little sore from yesterday," she laughed a little, scratching the back of head, "Is there anywhere you want to go on the outskirts of Ba Sing Se? Like a small village, or whatever.." Rui trailed off, suddenly lost in thought. She knew very little about the Earth Kingdom as far as where to travel.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe   Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tourists from the Southern Water Tribe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2