The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Youta
Youta

EXP : 2400

Character Description
Position: Traveller
Nation: Fire Nation

Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:46 am

Youta Zhu

Youta wasn't the best dancer but he could still dance quite well. He didn't know if it was the alcohol or the company of Zulera that was making him act so brash but this was something that Youta would not do usually. Especially drinking so much, alcohol left one vulnerable and that was not something that Youta particularly liked to be. However Youta was having quite a lot of fun with this woman despite having not met her long ago. It allowed him for a second to ignore what was probably going to be another arduous journey and many nights of sleeping rough. He danced but kept his eyes on Zulera, she was erratic, something Youta did not expect. Youta would have thought the Avatar to be orderly and calm but Zulera was something completely different from this and Youta enjoyed that.

"Also, my games aren't silly " He joked whilst continuing to dance " they are top grade games" He continued. He was looking around him and it had seemed that quite a lot of people had decided to start dancing as well. Some people Youta would never have expected to be dancing and some Youta wouldn't have expected to be in this inn at all.

Mood:Happy
Condition:Normal
Link: N/A

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera giggled as she danced, and seemed to be having fun. she was erratic and chaotic, although it seemed highly unlikely that she would stab Youta in the back through the dance. Well... physically anyways.
Whatever the case, she spent a while dancing, her short frame actually remaining rather graceful as she moved this way and that. her mind was mostly clear of basically any or every thought.

"well then..." she cooed i response to his remarks, "show me how you play." She left that open to interpretation just as she did with so many other things. after a few more minutes of dancing, Zulera sat back down at the bar to get a pitcher of water, which she drained quite contently. feeling more refreshed now, she grinned back at Youta to see what his nex tmove would be.

Mood: Playful
Condition: Tipsy
Link: Zulera

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Youta Zhu

Youta laughed as he danced and continued to dance as he did. It was so relaxing to be able to enjoy himself and he decided he was going to do that very thing. He didn't give up his goals or reigning in Zulera though. Dancing was something that Youta had not been able to do in a long time. Even as a kid it was frowned upon with his family always wanting him to study or to help out in the workshop. It didn't stop him from doing it though and now dancing brought back all those memories even if only for a short while.

Well then...show me how you play. He heard Zulera say and shortly afterwards he saw her sit down. He let out another laugh and sat down, this time much closer to Zulera, sitting face to face with her. " I play to win. The real question is if you are willing to play with me. He said taking a small pause and creating a fireball in his hand "Because I sure as hell want to play with you he continued. He would leave her to take that as she wished. He was never one to act mysterious but it felt good to change every once in a while.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was not exactly known for playing by the rules. Mostly, she would just make up her own. the free way she moved when dancing was one of the ways she expressed this freedom, but at the same time, she wasn't doing it to rebel. She was doing it because she felt like it.

Zulera giggled, twirling small rocks between her fingers. "I play to win... if you do as well... and wish to play with me... then perhaps it's time you show me how you play?" she giggled again, taking another shot of water. She was in quite the good mood, and it was abundantly apparent.

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Youta Zhu

Youta now had a decision to make. He could draw this out longer and possibly make this encounter a lot duller than it should or he could make his move right now. Youta had to weigh up his options. He didn't understand why it was so hard to make a move that he would usually do without thinking. Perhaps it was the fact that Zulera was the avatar. Or maybe Youta had changed his ways. Something was different but Youta decided that he had to snap out of it. He was going to make his move, whether it be lame, amazing or neither it would have been worth it. Zulera was still just a person and when Youta got that in his mind it was suddenly a lot easier. It had been a while since Youta had over-analysed something like this and a smile came on his face as a result

"This is how I play" Youta said with the grin still on his face. His arm draped around Zulera's shoulder and he leaned in closer to her. In a whisper he then said " and I bet this is how you play too".

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

the funny thing about Zulera's Avatar status was that to her it was just another feature, like having blue eyes or brown hair. she didn't really flaunt it and didn't really care to. She didn't see herself as someone important, and almost seemed not to want to be anyways. She didn't mind the attention though.

when his hand touched her (covered) shoulder, she shifted towards him. "you're onto me." she whispered in response. "what do you do next?"
her expression was clearly flirtacious. there was no getting around it.

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Youta Zhu

And this was it. Youta was going for it because even if it didn't work it was something he could joke off. Zulera wasn't the same as most women, it seemed like she was a lot tougher than them. Usually Youta would have just attempted to whisk a woman away and not even try hard. Zulera on the other hand didn't let that happen and although they hadn't known each other for long, Youta could sense that this was probably a distinctive characteristic. But that was enough waiting and Youta felt like he had raised the tension enough.

"what do you do next?" he heard her whisper. He let out another small chuckle. "You know the answer to that" he said pausing for emphasis "I do the only thing that is left to do". And with that sentence Youta had decided that it was time. He tilted her face towards him and leaned in.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

if Zulera ever played easy to get, it was because she had something grander in mind, or at least felt like she would benefit from the action. in this case, it was mostly the latter.
when he leaned forward, she pecked him lightly on the lips, but pulled back. their fist kiss was not to be a full on makeout... they'd have to work to that, Zulera decided. Besides, surely this was not his first kiss either; for it was not Zulera's.

"Surely there's more to it than this though, no?" she cooed flipping her hair and putting on her most alluring expression, "a desire, perhaps, to learn of the avatar's charms?"
she was lightly swaying back and forth as she spoke, her head tilted back a little to look up at him.

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Youta Zhu

Youta grinned as Zulera pulled away. Definitely not going to be easy, not with Zulera. But for some reason this made Youta desire Zulera even more and he wasn't going to stop here. Youta was not usually this involved in trying to get a girl. Sure he would go that extra mile every now and again but it would still be unusual for him to do so. By now Youta would have given up usually. Maybe it was the fact that Zulera wasn't just flat out rejecting him or all over him but was instead teasing him and stringing him along. Whatever it was Youta was going to continue his efforts and thus he started speaking again.

"If you have any more charms then I must certainly be a blessed man to be standing in your presence. Beautiful, intelligent and with a great personality. Could there be more that I ask from you?" He asked with the same grin on his face "It seems we focus too much on the avatar though. How about I get to know Zulera better"

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"charms?" Zulera giggled. "I have plenty of charms. Some of them are best not displayed in public, if you know what I mean, but there are plenty of them."

she stretched again, the hint of a few tattoos showing from her short sleeves as she lifted her arms. "Avatar?" she raised an eyebrow.
"...where?"
she shook those rebellious bangs out of her face again. This was just Zulera being Zulera. the whole bending more than one element thing was fun, but that was mostly just showy. Zulera was being herself right now; not putting on some sort of fanciful facade about being the Avatar. No, she was Zulera first, and Avatar Zulera next.

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:14 am

Youta Zhu

"Yes I do wonder where that avatar is. Heard she was somewhere in Gaoling" Youta said playing along with Zulera letting out a chuckle as he did. As Zulera stretched Youta noticed just a hint of a tattoo. He couldn't make out what it was but he could tell that there clearly was a tattoo there. Youta thought about brining it up, but it was not unusual for someone to have tattoos now and although he might bring it up later, he felt that now it would just move them away from the conversation they were having. Youta himself didn't have any tattoos but that was simply because he did not see the point in having them. They would just be there and Youta would probably never look at them if he had them.

"So about these charms" Youta said with another smile forming on his face, which was genuinely sincere which although wasn't rare for Youta, was still not very common. "Public and private. Why don't you tell me all about them?"

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:00 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"ohh." she cooed, "that's what I heard. I also heard she was quite the charmer."
the lines of what little of Zulera's exposed tattoo seemed to be black and slightly numerous, like black lines crawling up her biceps into her shirt. The covered parts of Zulera's body held a network of these tribal tattoos, and unlike most others, the ones Zulera had told a story, in a way, of her life and beliefs. Her mother had done them for her, and so Zulera's tattoos did not simply exist out of boredum.

"well..." she laughed, "you can see my public charms... and my private charms are named that way for a reason. no telling here." she waved her finger. while teasing, it was truthful. she had no intention of telling (let alone showing) any private charms she may have had, in public.

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Youta Zhu

"Well then, we will just have to go somewhere more private." Youta said "And as luck would have it, it seems that we have a room available upstairs." Youta was acting awfully fast compared to the pace of the night beforehand but there was no point putting this off. He wanted it and he was pretty sure that Zulera wanted it as well, but she was a woman of mystery. Anyone could tell that even after having spent only the smallest amount of time with her and in a way that made it more attracting to Youta.

Youta, once again had forgotten completely about his surroundings the only difference this time was that they did not come surging straight back in. Now his attention was solely on Zulera as he waited for her response.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"well then." she chirped, "lead on."
her response was indeed that simple. Granted, it was unlikely to be that simple upon getting to the room. Zulera enjoyed playing around a bit before actually doing any deeds, good or otherwise.

she stood up, cracking her knuckles before lifting her gloved hands behind her head, gripping at her hair. she looked back at him as her hands fell back to her sides, waiting to see where he would take her and curiously wondering what he'd do once they got there.

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Youta Zhu

And with that answer, Youta stood up to his feet. That was the answer he was looking for but he doubted that it would be this easy from now on. Zulera wasn't that type of woman, or atleast Youta didn't think she was. Youta place his hand on her back and the other on the underside of her legs.Then he sweeped her off her feet, carrying her in his arms. He didn't know why he did it but he felt like she would at least laugh about it "Now to the room" He chuckled as he made his way to the stairs

He climbed the stairs and went up onto the 2nd level, where the bartender told him his room would be. It didn't take him long to find it and to his surprise, the door was unlocked. He simply kicked the door open with Zulera in his arms and walked in.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

For a moment Zulera was curious as to what he was doing by touching the back of her legs, but suddenly figured it out when she was swept off of her feet.
"oh!" she squeaked, finding herself in the arms of the much larger man. She had an athletic body, which meant she had muscle mass, but her utterly unimposing height meant that she was travel-sized.
she swung her legs playfully, her bare feet swinging back and forth as they dangled over his arm. once they got to the room, she turned her head to see what it looked like, but otherwise didn't move. It was still Youta's move as a result of this.

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Youta Zhu

He looked at his bedroom for the night for the first time and he realised that he didn't specify what bed he wanted. The bartender had probably charged him for a bed this size and Youta nearly regretted it before remembering the reason he was in the room in the first place. It was a nice room, especially compared to what Youta had seen and heard downstairs. It was something you would expect of an inn. Nothing too special but everything was in the condition that it should be.

Now was probably the hardest part of the night. Initiating something in the bedroom, however Youta had full confidence in his actions and as he moved forwards towards the bed, he closed the door with the back of his foot. He was soon at the foot of the bed and he dropped Zulera on the bed slowly and carefully. He made sure that she was lying down properly, with her head at the head of the bed. He was leaning over her, with his hands spread apart, his left hand on the bed near just above her left shoulder and his right hand in the same position but on her right. "You look awfully comfortable" he said with another grin on his face

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera did spend a few minutes looking at the room as she was carried over to the bed and gently laid down upon it. She was spread out now, with her head, feet, and parts of her arms being what was exposed of her. she stretched, yawning and purposely twisting her body in an alluring manner.

"I do seem quite comfortable." she agreed, "because I am. what are you thinking about?"
really, if he wanted her shirt (or even her bra) off, he'd probably just have to ask. He'd have no way of knowing that unless she said something or unless he was that bold, but Zulera was patient and wasn't necessarily leading him on just to disappoint.

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Youta Zhu

He let out a small laugh as she asked him what he was thinking. It wasn't a joking laugh but more of a confident laugh. "I'm thinking about how awfully constricting those clothes you have are. It would be a lot easier to just take them off don't you think?" he responded. He was still in the same position and his top was hanging low, away from his stomach.

Youta however did not want the moment to die, or for there to be too many long pauses so he decided that once again he was going to take action. From here on out he believed that it would be pretty smooth sailing and, still in the same position, he relaxed his arms, allowing his head to move closer to hers and once more he leaned in for the kiss.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"constricting?" she laughed, tugging on her shirt and then her pants, "hardly... comfortable... very comfortable. I am not a fan of tight clothing." she giggled, enjoying going off on random tangents like that.

"but if you want my top off, I'm sure you know how to undress a woman."
she leaned up to kiss him playfully in response, but then also made to sit up. it'd make removing her shirt (and possibly her bra) that much easier.
Condition: Sobering

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Youta Zhu

As she leaned up, their lips met and Youta saw his opportunity to undress Zulera. He was in no rush, but the faster he started, the faster they could get started and so whilst kissing Zulera, his hands moved towards her back. She was right in assuming that he could take off her clothes but this was not an unfair assumption to make. Most men would be able to do this and to Youta it was second nature, however clumsy he may have been when he had to do it the first few times. Now he was removing her top with ease, having decided not to break away from the kiss yet,

He took his time taking off her top, not due to struggle but so that things did not feel rushed. Once her top was off, his next priority was to remove her bra and again, experience had made this an act that Youta could do easily. His hand once again found it's way towards her back, but this time he located her bra strap. One quick action was all it took for Youta to undo it and with that, he awaited her next move

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera only broke the kiss when her clothing articles were removed. after they were both off, she pulled back a little bit, which in turn also exposed most of her upper body to plain view.
She was muscular; clearly a very athletic tone to her, given her broad shoulders and arms and her toned chest. there were tattoos on her shoulders and upper arms that seemed to crawl back towards her back, and despite her muscularity, she still had very feminine features. Her shoulders were broad insomuch that they were a far cry from the tiny shoulders woman usually had, but she hardly had a triangle-shape that strong men usually had.
Furthermore, there were two very obvious indicators of Zulera's gender sitting smack in the middle of her chest. Zuzu's breasts were round and perky, but were only about average in size.

"well..." she chirped. "thoughts?"
if he looked at her back, he would notice a vast network of tribal tattoos that nearly covered it. a few stray lines appeared on the ridges of her shoulders and around her sides, as if they were ensnaring her.

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Youta Zhu

Youta smiled as she pulled back from the kiss. As she did Youta got a full on view of her body. Well the front of her body but Youta was not disappointed. He once again saw hints of tattoos a lot like when they were both still in the bar. This time however she had no clothes to obstruct them or to obstruct anything on her upper body. Then Zulera asked him a simple question, to which Youta could answer many ways. He could lie, he could exaggerate and he could just dismiss the question completely. However for now Youta decided he was going to be honest because right now Youta quite enjoyed the view that he had.

"My thoughts? Well, it's everything I imagined, and more" he told her. It was what he truly believed and although he knew that she was a fighter and would have had training, he did not expect her to keep both an athletic body whilst still remaining so feminine. It was a mix that Youta liked.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera's eyes watched his as they darted across her bare skin. pleased to see that he was pleased (although not terribly surprised), she grinned at his remark.

"well... if you want to start out with a back massage, I'm sure we could arrange a bit more of you touching me; breasts included."
No, she wouldn't have exposed them if she minded them getting touched. But, she was really in the mood for a backrub, and so hoped he'd oblige her. If he didn't, then she'd try a couple other approaches.

Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Youta Zhu

"A backrub? Well it seems that you are in luck. I give a mean back massage and being able to get closer to you isn't something I could simply turn up" he stated with a sly grin on his face. He wasn't exactly an expert masseur but he was alright at them. Atleast that was what he thought, nobody had told him otherwise so it was fair to assume that he was alright at giving them. He didn't mind giving her a back massage. It wouldn't tire him out and it wasn't going to do anything to the mood, in fact it was just going to make it a lot more relaxed between them and gave him an excuse to start touching her instead of just deciding to do it at a random point.

"So, are you ready?" He asked her

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)   Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inn Over our Heads (Zulera + Hirako)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next