The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stop! Freeze!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kush
Kush

EXP : 445

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Sunlight danced through the capital bringing out the full aroma of the roses that lined the street. It's been so long since he has been able to just stop and relax. The life of an enforcer was constant paranoia and betrayal and finally for a few conquest. Along with a few others; Kush was tasked to make sure a drug run went smoothly near the Palace. Normally, Kush would have taken an easier job but he needed some extra cash.

"These guys are taking too long." Kush said low as he stood outside of the current transaction area. He shrugged for a moment before drawing him a cigarette and lightly it slowly inhaling as he ignited his lighter. He was able to exhale one small drag of it before he heard the sarcastic voice of another enforcer to his immediate left.

"Awww, rookie is scared on his first job. Why don't you go run back to your mama's house!" He said laughing with another he seemingly had previous history with.

One of their client's suddenly burst threw the doors running full speed down the hallway. Kush stepped forwarding calling out to see what was the problem, and as he turned he saw a rather large fire blast he'd his way. He threw his hands up at the last minute suffering slight burns compared to the full blast potential as he found himself on the ground.

Tasting blood in his mouth confirmed that he had in fact bitten his tongue on the way down. Kush turned around and kicked sending back a wave of fire through the doorway using the momentum to back roll his way back to his feet. Two assassin's emerged from the doorway, one channeling fire and another channeling earth. They were both beginners and barely assassins but two on one were not good odds for Kush.

He drew his tanto blade slowly, as he began to circle them attempting to provide some sense that he was more skilled than he actually was.
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Nokomi

Nokomi yawned against the wall of a building where her employers told her she a drug transaction was going on. Standing on the roof and yawning again, she began to toy with a few strands of her jet black hair, examining them for split ends. This was taking forever.

She could hear faint talking and laughter, her muscles automatically tensing. She waited, her bow in one hand and a quiver of arrows on her hip--her other weapons were of course hidden in various areas on her person.

A loud noise and someone yelling caused her to put her bow on her back and she hung onto the edge of the roof, inching towards one of the windows. Swinging her body back and forth, she crashed through the glass and rolled onto her knees, pulling a few shards out of her elbow.

A burst of fire and two men running through a doorway caused her to follow them. It seemed as though everyone in the place except the two men and another guy with a tanto blade were left. Knocking an arrow and drawing it back, she shot the firebender in the back of the neck and barely glancing at the guy with the blade.

She wasn't sure who's side she was supposed to be on, but the fight had been tilted in her favor--as it should be.

Mood: Serious
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Kush
Kush

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Kush drew in a breath before lunging forward slashing diagonally toward the earth bender. He wasn't trying to connect with his blade but as his channeled his fire behind it, the flames scorched the light chain mail connecting his armor. It fell off of him causing him to cautiously take two steps back, his confident sneer now replaced with self doubt and almost a sense of hopelessness.

A darker part of Kush enjoyed such a feeling. Fire danced for a moment as called it into his left arm and was about to cruelly finish the earth bender. This is when the arrow glanced his side, he felt the chunk of metal leave his skin. He cried out clutching his side as stumbled to the ground, as he looked up the earth bender stood before him.

Kush looked back screaming 'Who's side are ya on! Come On!" He said this in frustration as the earth bender sent him flying back into right side of the hall way followed by the left before slamming him down with earth.

Kush cursed himself while letting instinct take over. He drew out his lighter, and tossed it forward at the two enemy benders. He took in a struggled breath and shot a blast of fire at lighter causing a small but powerful explosion that would have super heated that immediate area.

Kush looked up from his crouched position on the ground, and said to Nokomi "You know you could help me considering you almost killed me in all."
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

Character Description

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Nokomi

The earthbender advanced, and suddenly the other guy was screaming at her. She growled softly under her breath as the earthbender attacked.

The guy who yelled at her was apparently a firebender, because he practically fried the mercenaries. The earthbender was still breathing, and Noko put an arrow between his eyes with a small chuckle.

"You know you could help me considering you almost killed me in all," he insisted, and Nokomi chuckled again.

"While I didn't mean to hit you, it was certainly worth it," she said with a cynical smirk. She examined him for a moment, noting the thick black hair and whiteness of his teeth and shrugged.

"It's almost time for my annual good deed anyway," she said with a genuine smile and she extended a hand, grabbing his forearm and helping him to his feet. It didn't look so bad, but she understood the pain--after all, she coated her arrows with burning toxins.

"Drink this, and you can lean on me until we get you to a medic. If anyone asks, we were sparing and it was an accident. she said, handing him a vial of almost clear pink liquid to help take the pain away.

Back to top Go down
Kush
Kush

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Kush smiled as he was helped back up to his feet. He took in a moment too truly look at Nokomi, even in the shrouds of an assassin he could tell she was a sight to see. As she replied to his first statement he chuckled for a moment before wincing as he was reminded of his injury with pain. He looked at her for a moment before saying "Well I hope this isn't a start of a painful habit." He joked before turning down the antidote from Nokomi.

"Thanks but I won't need it." As they made their way toward the medic Kush couldn't help but wonder about the woman next to him. "You have toned muscles, a good reaction time, and never reveal much about yourself. Now I'd have to say that your an assassin, now the question is. . . Have you been sent to kill me?"

As Kush said this he struggled to support his own weight fully for a second. However, as it pushed and strained he needed Kotomi their to support his some of his weight right then.

"If your not, then after I get patched up; we should find a place to eat at." He said smiling for a moment as if for a second forgetting his injuries. The medic's office was within view now and Kush was thankful that one of the healers would be working on him soon.
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

Character Description

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Nokomi

After he turned down the painkiller, Noko shrugged and stowed it in a satchel on her hip opposite of her quiver. She removed the cloth from the lower half of her face, revealing a petite nose, full lips, and a pointed chin.

"You have toned muscles, a good reaction time, and never reveal much about yourself. Now I'd have to say that your an assassin, now the question is. . . Have you been sent to kill me?" the stranger asked, and Nokomi cut her eyes at him. She had never met anyone who knew what she did instantaneously.

Her first reaction was to reach for a dagger strapped to the underside of her quiver; her second was to release it and shrugged while helping to support his weight.

Before she responded though, he continued with a smile: "If your not, then after I get patched up; we should find a place to eat at." They could see the clinic ahead.

"Lunch sounds good; and yeah, you're right, I am an assassin. Although I prefer the term murderess," she said with a small grin. "Apparently your powers of deduction are above average, so there's no point in giving you a false name. I'm Nokomi." she said, strangely talkative.

Back to top Go down
Kush
Kush

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:17 pm

As they arrived within the clinic the air was noticeably cool. Kush didn't know what it was with clinics and the coldness that came with it. Instead of waiting in line Kush went up to the desk and whispered some words to the secretary. Within minutes a healer and two servants accompanied Kush and Nokomi to the more fancy healer quarters.

They walked into an open room that hosted it's own natural waterfall. The the sunshine danced along Kush's skin as he shrugged off his torso and his sword. He eyed Nokomi for a moment as he still did not konw whether he could trust her or not yet. He saw her reach for her dagger after his observation, his own hand had been reaching for his tanto as well.

However, for whatever reason she decided to allow him to live. Kush visibly relaxed and began to focus more on making it into the waterfall area. As he sat down allowing the waterfall to splash about along his skin. Several novice healers accompanied his healers and first cleansing his wound then finally healing him up.

It was then that he received Nokomi's name which caused him to pause. "You know in some cultures Nokomi means daughter of the moon, which isn't that far off from what you are. You know a woman who can kill me if kinda hot." He said laughing as he joked with her as if they had known each other for a long time.

"Lunch it is. I don't know why but I have not ate today anyways." As he drew his clothes on, he was reminded that he had a fresh jacket waiting for him to replace his scorched jackets. Oh the perks of being a made man; Kush thought to himself as he lead the way out of the clinic.

"So what brings you all the way out here? And what I have to do to get you to decide to stay a little longer?"
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

Character Description

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Nokomi

It was chilled within the clinic, and Kush got them admitted pretty much immediately. Noko was mildly surprised, but shrugged it off.

A room with a natural waterfall and sunshine greeted them. Kush's shirt and sword came off and Nokomi caught him looking at her, though she didn't know why. She wasn't shy with her own gaze, especially as he leaned under the flow of the water.

He was healed fairly quickly, before either hitting on her or trying to tell a joke. She couldn't tell which. "You know in some cultures Nokomi means daughter of the moon, which isn't that far off from what you are. You know a woman who can kill me is kinda hot." he said, to which Nokomi laughed.

"Well, I do my best," she said with a playful wink. He redressed himself, and they left the clinic. She looked around for a place to eat as he conversationally asked her some questions. "So what brings you all the way out here? And what I have to do to get you to decide to stay a little longer?"

Nokomi chuckled; the man could certainly make her laugh. "Well, for one thing honey, you still haven't told me your name. For two, that drug deal you were doing this morning? Yeah, that's why I was here. As for getting me to stay... haha, we'll just wait and see."

Mood: Lighthearted

Back to top Go down
Kush
Kush

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Kush calmly walked through the traffic of people who also traversed the street's with them. His eyes wore a look of thought while in actuality he took in the details around him. He was a male so his natural first reaction to the woman beside him was that she could be trusted. But what if he was only saved to be killed by her?

Kush was the type of man to never show fear if he could manage. He swallowed his fear and allowed his body language to remain casual. "Well the first one is easy." Kush paused for a moment a bit playful melodramatic and said "Hi, I'm Kush." Before returning to his normal pace.

He sighed for a moment before reaching the point of inevitability because the situation would have to be confronted. "I think it might be best for me to know why you were their first. I mean I consider myself to be a man of skill ya know, but what I seen you do back there. . ." He paused as if he was still in awe of how much more skilled Nokomi was.

"So are we friends or is this business?" Rain said as he stood before the restaurant, he hoped she wasn't sent here to kill him. But no one sent someone of her skill along with a level one enforcer.

Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

Character Description

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:27 am

Nokomi

Nokomi followed Kush at a slight distance, noting their surroundings and finding the fastest escape routes should something happen. While normally she took the trees to get around, she realized that Kush probably couldn't dance his way through branches the way she could and therefore she remained on the road.

She tilted her head slightly, watching him. How strange that he had known her profession; even more strange that he hadn't thanked her and run away. The only time she'd ever been invited to lunch was if it was with an employer--and usually they didn't do much eating, though lots of sake was involved.

He paused for a moment, and he answered her question. "Hi, I'm Kush," he said and she smiled a bit. Kush. How...pleasant. She stopped following, instead keeping stride with him as he sighed.

"I think it might be best for me to know why you were there first. I mean I consider myself to be a man of skill ya know, but what I seen you do back there. . ." he said, pausing. Nokomi smiled.

"I could show you more." she said quietly. She had never really met anyone who knew what she could do and lived, so the compliment left her face burning with a pretty pink blush.

"So are we friends or is this business?" he said and Nokomi looked him up and down, evaluating him as though it affected her answer.

Her lips spread in a wry grin, and she shrugged. "We'll see."

Mood: Playful

Back to top Go down
Kush
Kush

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:45 am

Kush studied the woman for a moment; part of him wondered whether he was going to die and the other part of him wondered what that pink blush that graced her features meant. As he entered the restaurant, he made sure to keep the door open long enough for her. Despite, her obviously being able to take care of herself she was still a female which meant doors were opened for her.

She seemed to be studying him as well, and he could see intelligence behind those beautiful hues of color in her eyes. This made him smile; he'd had always found himself more so drawn to woman of intelligence. Kush pulled out her chair before sitting down himself, as the soft lilac scent wafted around the restaurant.

"I'd love to watch of course. I'd doubt I'd be much sport in a match currently. But after today's deal I'll able to afford bending lessons." He'd almost revealed more information about himself but he barely managed to catch his own tongue.

"You know your pretty when you blush. Almost makes me want to make it happen again. Maybe next time you'll grace me with a full smile." He said with a smile as a waitress finally walked upon the two.

"You must love to torture me? But I think your starting to warm up to me." He said after ordering Miso Soup.
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

Character Description

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:26 am

Nokomi

Noko hid a smile as he opened the door for her; no one did that. Because everyone in her life always ended up disappearing or dead. Entering the restaurant, she was slightly surprised as Kush pulled a chair out for her. "Thank you," she said as he sat.

"I'd love to watch of course. I'd doubt I'd be much sport in a match currently. But after today's deal I'll able to afford bending lessons." he said, and Nokomi practically burst into speech.

"You need bending lessons? Really? After what you did today, I wouldn't think so. I mean, so do I... haha, I'm an awful bender..." she said before trailing off, looking at the ceiling before she ended up embarrassing herself too much.

"You know you're pretty when you blush. Almost makes me want to make it happen again. Maybe next time you'll grace me with a full smile." he said. Maybe he knew what he was doing, but Noko immediately felt a hot creeping up her neck to her cheeks; they weren't pink, but a light red color, and she actually did smile at him.

"Torture? she laughed as a waitress walked up, and she merely shook her head as the blush faded. She ordered chicken dumplings before looking back at Kush with a huge grin on her face.

Mood: Playful

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stop! Freeze!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Freeze!    Stop! Freeze!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop! Freeze!
Page 1 of 1