The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANY QUESTIONS FOR THE CREATOR OF AVATAR?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neekla
Neekla

EXP : 220
Birthday : 1994-08-26

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

avatar - ANY QUESTIONS FOR THE CREATOR OF AVATAR? Empty
PostSubject: ANY QUESTIONS FOR THE CREATOR OF AVATAR?   avatar - ANY QUESTIONS FOR THE CREATOR OF AVATAR? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:31 am

Okay, here's the deal.

A while back, before i had even really gotten into the show and marathoned every episode, i remembered that my neighbor had said something a while back about her brother having something to do with Avatar.

Her maiden name is Konietzko.

The creator of the entire ATLA world is coming to her house, FINALLY, for Christmas. And I get to meet him.

I already have a bunch of questions to ask him that the book doesn't answer (i recently did a speech about ATLA and in every interview Bryan's like, "Did you read 'Art of the Animated Series'? It's all answered there. Ask me something new.") but i was wondering if anybody else had questions?

I'll even post a picture or two for proof. He looks just like my neighbor, it's weird.

Some trivia: Tenzin's family dynamics reflects hers. The namesake of Tenzin's youngest son, Rohan, has been playing in my backyard for years, and apparently when he was 4, he asked a lot of philosophical questions that were waay too abstract for a child to understand, and even hinted at being someone else in another life (which might have influenced Bryan, but I'm not certain) which sounds ridiculous, but when his mom was backing out of her mother's driveway, Rohan asked her if she recognized her. She was like, wat? And Rohan said "Did you recognize me? Before I was born, I was an old man. You were a little girl, but I wasn't around to see you grow up." She stopped the car and ran in to write down exactly what he said and showed it to her family. Her grandfather had died when she was 3. Spoopy, eh?

I am supremely jealous, because they've gone on all these trips to SanDiego ComicCons and had Avatar-themed birthday parties with bending battles with balls, pillows, and frisbees before it even aired. My neighbor also owns the original pilot pitched to Nickelodeon on VHS.
Back to top Go down

ANY QUESTIONS FOR THE CREATOR OF AVATAR?
Page 1 of 1