The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolin Ishigawa
Bolin Ishigawa

EXP : 350
Birthday : 1990-04-09

The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN]   The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:34 am

WARNING: May contain content inappropriate for children. Or it may not. I don't know. xP
[pseudo-godmodding of Zurok approved by and inspired by Zuzu.]

Bolin Ishigawa

Bolin had only been to the Southern Water Tribe one other time besides this one, and it was basically the same as he had remembered it--a large, powerfully defensive fortress that had been built from the ashes of its former self during the 100-year war.
This time though, he had been contracted by a rich noblewoman's family. after meeting her and noticing her smile, he knew exactly what he was up against, but he did the work assigned to him just fine, and received his daily pay over the week or so that he worked for her.

During this time, he asked her about the Avatar and her brothers, taking note of everything Zurok told him about her. she was surprisingly open about them, but at the same time, Bolin figured that it made sense.
"they are her children, after all. They do not necessarily have to reflect her or what she does. If they become criminals, that does not make her such."

after a while, he also learned that of her children, only one of them regularly came back to the Southern Water Tribe Capital where Zurok lived--her youngest one, Akhet. Described to Bolin as a cunning young man who craved adventure, Bolin mentally smirked. This was probably the kind of guy he was looking for.
After a little more curious and polite inquisition, Bolin learned where Akhet lived and what he did for a living. It was after hours that he decided to make his move...

He casually strolled into the clinic where he figured that he would find Akhet. After a brief survey of those involved, most of which were packing up for the day as the night shift began to take over, he noticed one with a distinct face that he recognized before.

"Excuse me, fine sir," Bolin stepped towards the young man "you wouldn't happen to be Akhet Sumatra Tallarico by chance would you?"
Mood: Relaxed
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN]   The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:49 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet had paid a few visits to his mother during his sojourn in the native Water Tribes. He was wary of the earthbender who had shown up suddenly, but that was his mother's business; not his. She could fend for herself, although Akhet did notice him a few times when he went to speak with Zurok.

He was wary simply because that was how he was with a lot of people. He was not a hostile fellow; just quiet and cautious. He minded his own business though and went about his days the same way he had before.

Although things got serious once he was encountered in his own clinic as he was preparing to go home for the night. There was that earthbender again, and he knew his full name.
"Been talking with my momma I see." he quipped, "aye, I'm Akhet. didja need something?"
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link:Akhet

Back to top Go down
Bolin Ishigawa
Bolin Ishigawa

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN]   The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:30 am

Bolin Ishigawa

Bolin smiled, shaking Akhet's hand.
"Apologies," he indicated, "but yes, I was searching for you. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Bolin Kojiro Ishigawa, and to cut a long story short, I came to you because you seemed like a perfect candidate in my grand design. If you have a few minutes, allow me to explain."
Except that he didn't really give him the option, and instead began his speech.

"I am on a quest of unparalleled greatness." he explained, "to see the various wonders of the world, and to find its secrets. This is a journey involving dungeons, dragons, mystery, intrigue, and a whole lot of other things. Surely you have heard the stories of Meili, Kako, Tarek, and the Guitar God, yes? I hope to locate that very same dungeon where that legendary event happened. Think of the possibilities, Akhet. If you wish to come along, I would be more than happy to accommodate you. If not, then I can find others. Your mother was the one who recommended you though, and so I figured she was right about her prediction."

He was not trying to guilt-trip Akhet into coming. He just felt that this waterbender would be a nice travelling companion. "if he does not want to come along, I can move on. The Water Tribes have plenty of other people that would be willing, I'm sure, and if not, I can always go north. The Earth Kingdom certainly will have those I seek before we hit the Fire Nation and scour the Capital. I regret nothing."

"And before you ask... I request nothing in return, otherwise I would not have extended the offer. Anything done here is completely voluntary, and anything you do or find is yours."
He offered his hand once again to see how Akhet would react. While he obviously hoped for the affirmative, he had backup plans if not.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN]   The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet had been about to ask what this earthbender was about to ramble about, but he went ahead and did so anyways. Luckily, it seemed to intrigue Akhet enough that he was willing to listen for more than 4.2 seconds.

He mentioned Queen Meili, Spymaster Kako, and General Tareek, and this caught Akhet's attention. He remembered the old legends told to him by his mother and sister.
"Three demigods... one god... one time-travelling son of god... and a gay villain."

"you mean THAT bakery?" Akhet grinned. "if this is going where I think it's going, then count me in, Mr. Ishigawa. When are we leaving, and where?"

Yup. Akhet had taken the bait, hook line and sinker. he regretted nothing.
Mood: Interested

Back to top Go down
Bolin Ishigawa
Bolin Ishigawa

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN]   The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:25 am

Bolin Ishigawa

Bolin seemed quite happy that he was able to make such an achievement. With his first travelling partner out of most likely a handful, it meant that his plans could finally begin.

"and so begins a new chapter in the life of Bolin Kojiro Ishigawa. I might die on this adventure, but if I do, I shall become a legend. our journeys will take us everywhere ideally, and would then culminate at the legendary bakery in the Fire Nation Capital where the most awe-inspiring moment in known history occurred. Those sages cannot hide forever."

"Aye, that is the bakery that I figure our travels will take us to eventually." Bolin explained. "until then, we will blaze trails across the four nations and find many great things. If nothing else, we will also sample all the beer."

he chuckled at his own last remark."Anyways," he continued, "we will leave tomorrow morning at 9. Make any preparations you need to, and then meet me in front of your mother's manor around that time. Don't worry too much about punctuality... it's not like we're on a schedule or anything."

with that, he turned to leave, but then paused.
"Did you have any other questions?"
if he didn't, Bolin would step out of the shop and leave him be for the time.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN]   The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:39 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. "I'd say I'm not a drinker, but that'd be a flat-out lie. I like the sound of that... and I like you."
this was in a friendly, jesting manner; nothing romantic between them. Besides, Akhet was engaged already, and that wasn't going to change.

"9. got it." he nodded, "I don't have any other questions apart from that one, which you've just answered. I'll be there."

After Bolin left, Akhet went back to packing up and leaving for the day. he relaxed, ate some dinner, packed some things went to sleep, and woke up the next morning. He had a couple of hours before he had to meet Bolin, and so he had a little breakfast, got the rest of his things together, and then was soon off to their meeting place. This was indeed going to be the beginning of something legendary. He could feel it.
Mood: Interested

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN]   The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Something Legendary [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1