The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of a Journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beginning of a Journey  Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Gysu was walking along the harbor, he pulled out the bounty that he had. He had spilled some tea on it so it had blurred the face and the description of what the target could do. He thought that the name was Lazuki, but he couldn't be too sure. Apparently she has a metal arm... That's all he could read from it. So, when he saw a woman with a metal arm he went up to her. "Lazuki. You have a bounty of 200000 Yuan. You are to come with me."
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

EXP : 1513
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Position: Pirate Hunter
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Lazuki had just gotten off the pirate ship, seconds before it sank. She watched as other people started to crowd, smiling inwardly. She had done her job. She added an x and to her gun and continued on her way. It was a small ship, so only two shots took it out. She wanted to get more personal, but what's done is done. As she walked people gave her weird looks. The one armed pirate hunter had appeared out of nowhere, and no one had heard her say a word. She couldn't talk, but even if she could, she probably chose not to.

A man walked up to her. He was eyeing her arm. "Lazuki. You have a bounty of 200000 Yuan. You are to come with me."

Bounty? She thought. She pointed to the ship, with a blank expression. She did that. She showed him her hand, and started to walk again. He wouldn't mess with someone with this power, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Gysu stared at the hand, confused as to the symbol. He grabbed her spiked arm, the sound of metal scratching metal shrieked throughout the area and he crushed it with his hand. "I said, you are to come with me."
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Lazuki turns in time to see her arm crushed. HOW DARE HE?! She thought, infuriated, but outwardly showing no emotion. She nods at him, trying to say she would go. She instead puts her other hand on his chest, and blasts, blowing him back. She was going to left him live, but now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Gysu was thrown back by the blast, his armor took most of the damage. He got up and he charged forward, stealing a kiss as he lifted her into the air above his head, prepared to throw her forward.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Lazuki is kissed, enraging her. Your going to die. She is grabbed, and tossed, but she lands on her feet, cat-like, and She starts to try to grab his head, eager to end this pirates life. PIRATES DON"T LIVE. YOU ARE 36.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Gysu ripped her off of him, "I am here to collect your bounty Lazuki. There is no escape." He threw her away and then he thought of something. "Lazuki... Wait..." He pulled out his bounty and he he was able to read the name more clearly, "Sorry, mix up. I'm supposed ot get someone named "Miyuki." Apparently she has a sex demon in her and she went to sea as a pirate that sleeps with everyone. Sorry, I can know a guy that can fix your arm."
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Even hearing the word made her mad. Even though this Miyuki sounded like the most awesome person ever, she was still a pirate, and that meant death. She looked down at her arm. It was smashed. she could barely move it.

"Sorry, I can know a guy that can fix your arm." The man said. She nodded. She held out a hand to shake and waited for him to lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Gysu took her arm, "It's on the other side of the EK from here. He's an old friend of mine. He's a mechanic at the Eastern Airtemple. Would it make any difference to you at all if I told you that you were cute?"
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Lazuki smiles only inwardly, but she rubs her now totaled arm. Learn to read! However, she was impressed that he bended her arm so quickly, before she could react. Unable to answer, she just patted his arm and pointed to the direction of temple. She didn't move however, she had expected him to carry her. Even though she was held captive for eight years, she still expected to be treated the same as in Jang Hui.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Gysu looked at her, "So... You can't walk without your arm? I guess I'll carry you then." He went over to her and he picked her up. Not as he did when they were fighting, but as he did to women that he was friendly with. In other words, it was honey moon style. "So, you don't talk much... Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 pm

"So... You can't walk without your arm? I guess I'll carry you then." He said. He picked her up. Me crossed her legs and smiled. Good. She calmed down a bit.

"So, you don't talk much... Do you?"

Lazu shook her head and pointed to her neck, were her vocal cords are. She taped it and tried to speak, but no words came out. She pointed to him now, she wanted to know his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Gysu continued to walk forward, he was occasionally looking down at her to see how she was responding, "Ah, you can't speak. Well, I know someone like that. Good friend of mine. She actually makes a living in some mines. (OOC: Yes, another one of my many unuploaded characters.)" He continued walking, "You want to know my name? Alright. It's Gysu." He kept on walking, "So, I take it that you are a pirate hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:46 pm

"So, I take it that you are a pirate hunter?" Lazuki gave him a nod. She had been hunting pirates since she was released.

A man was walking pass Gysu when he noticed Lazuki and her metal arm. "So, Gysu, you finally got a girl, and she's only half human?" The man laughed. Lazuki aimed her hand at him. The man noticed the mark. "Gysu... what is your girlfriend doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:51 pm

"Chang... She's not a girlfriend." He saw her arm and he put his arm ontop of it and lowered it. "And if you see your sister, tell her that I'm sorry about the flowerpots. She'll know what I;m talking about." He kept his hand firmly onto the girl's hand in order to keep her from firing. After that had gotten a good deal of distance away he realized that his hand was still on hers, "Sorry." He stated and he moved his hand off of hers, "So, this is going to be a long trip... There are a lot of people that know me... And you don't want to blow up every single person that calls you out on your arm. Again, sorry about that. But again, you're cute. And that is why I am helping you. You are just too cute!"
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Lazuki started to get frustrated that she couldn't hurt him,but quickly let it go. She hated to admit it but she was wrong.

"So, this is going to be a long trip... There are a lot of people that know me... And you don't want to blow up every single person that calls you out on your arm. Again, sorry about that. But again, you're cute. And that is why I am helping you. You are just too cute!"

She looked at him, but just twirled around her gun. He called her cute. She tried not to smile, but she blushed. She put in a face as innocent and cute as a murderer could be, but she did shoot into the air, high enough that Chang could see before exploding. I wonder if I can make words like that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Gysu saw her shoot up into the air, he then saw a dead deergoose come falling out the sky, "Looks like you found dinner. Nice shot by the way." He saw that she had blushed, "Well, it's true... You are cute.." He looked at her and he stole another kiss. "Hope that you didn't mind that..."
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:57 pm

"Looks like you found dinner. Nice shot by the way." He said. She wasn't aiming for it, but she might as well take the credit. She smiled in his arms. He had been carrying her, and her arm without any complaints. He was strong, very strong...

"Well, it's true... You are cute.."

She could feel her face reddening before she was kissed, but the kiss pushed her emotions over the the top. Instead of shooting him, as he was talking, she pulled him in for a more passionate kiss. It was sudden, but she was an emotional person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Gysu did not expect for her to kiss back, he went back as well. He held her face tenderly, he went over to the side of the road and he sat down near a tree. For they were well out of the city by this point. He continued to kiss her, feeling like his heart would burst from sheer joy.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Lazuki pulls him in even closer, rubbing his neck and back with her working arm. She didn't care that she was in the woods, or that she showed emotion. She was lost in passion. She started to wrap her legs around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Gysu went straight into her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her metal arm making a clanking noise every time it hit his armor, he broke free for s second, "My friend could probably make it to where your spikes are retractable. That way we could do this without my armor on. How does that sound?" He waited for three seconds and he went at her again with renewed passion.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 pm

"My friend could probably make it to where your spikes are retractable. That way we could do this without my armor on. How does that sound?" He asked.

She nodded her head, eager to continue. She wanted to do something, something more, but she was inexperienced with this. The great pirate slaver wasn't known for love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Gysu stopped and looked at her, "Is this okay for you? I don't want to do anything that's uncomfortable." He looked around and he heard the rustling of the leaves in the wind. He waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Lazuki just nodded and continued, forgetting about the noise something made. She made a lusty face and rubbed his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Gysu looked at her and he kissed her again, I do not know how long they sat by that tree. But when they were done it was night. And they had much ground to travel the next day, and so they slept by that tree. Closely together, hugging. With Lazuki still in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Journey    The Beginning of a Journey  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a Journey
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next