The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting With The General [Laksha]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1995-05-31

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Meeting With The General [Laksha] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting With The General [Laksha]   Meeting With The General [Laksha] EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:23 am

Okashi Nokoraiu

Kyoshi Island, the land of female warriors and the first stop for a young man on his journey around the world. He took his hand and slowly brushed his bangs to the side. He basked in the sunlight for a while before heading into town. It was a nice Earth Kingdom village, with a strong female presence, it somewhat reminded him of his mother. The people seemed rather friendly but you never know what you're gonna get when people learn you're of mixed heritage. The man walked through the town for a long while, just seeing the sights before a loud growling came from his stomach.

"Hungry already?" He smirked, taking his bag out from behind him and popping it open. Inside was a chunk of wrapped and cold meat thanks to icy meld of the bag his friend made for him back home. He quickly unwrapped the meat and ignited his hands. A brilliant ember engulfed the meat as it was cooked to about medium-well.

"Mmm Mm" He was eager to bite into his meal and he did, ripping off a chunk with his teeth. It was obvious that he was getting stares from others because of this. He just pulled a slice of meat out of a bag and started eating it, with his bare hands, quite ridiculous. And so the young man continued onward, not really paying attention to where he was going as he passed by the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, and bumped into a Kyoshi Warrior, dropping his lunch.

"Oh great..."

Mood: Meh
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Craver531
Laksha Arvanti
Laksha Arvanti

EXP : 225
Birthday : 1990-04-09

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With The General [Laksha]   Meeting With The General [Laksha] EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:17 am

(OOC--sorry for my long absence. There was much partying and I dare say that my lack of soberness over the last few days might have been catastrophic if I had tried to do even as much as write coherently. I am better now. =] )

Laksha Indiri Arvanti

Kyoshi Island should have felt like home to Laksha, and so the fact that it did not do so for her left her even more confused than before. Here was one of the places she had spent many long years of her life, and she still felt like an outcast most of the time. She did feel at home in a dojo when training less-skilled warriors, but that was natural. Anything involving combat, and she was a natural; a prodigy--a master of the trade. Some, however, disapproved of her message, saying that she had gone too far above and beyond the call of duty, training them to be soldiers and fighters and ruthless killers--"just like you", one of them had even said. Laksha had kept her resolve, but deep down, those were wounding words.
She had probably meant it as a compliment, but it had Laksha deep in thought as she usually did as she reflected the way she had been forged in her childhood.
"Is that really all I am? A ruthless fighter, warrior, and killer? Is there more to me than any of that? I doubt even myself given that I cannot seem to muster any skills unless they involve strategy or combat. What does one do at a point like this? Am I condemned to struggle like this as retribution for my war crimes against my enemies?"

Laksha had been a powerful force for the Earth Kingdom during the 'war. She had been a menace against the Fire Nation, but had been the reason that Lord Novai had abandoned his designs to try and capture Kyoshi Island. It may have been a foolish maneuver of his to begin with, but a loss was a loss, and Laksha's victories were rather decisive, and the casualties in her ranks were especially low.

When the war ended though, most veterans were able to gradually assimilate back into regular society. Laksha was not one of these. Having been raised on combat and tactics all her life, she knew nothing else, and so without something to keep her busy like that, she wandered the world rather aimlessly. Such was what she was doing when she felt someone knock into her. She may not have been the largest or tallest Kyoshi Warrior, but she was certainly the most decorated, and her heavy armor made her rather solid.

"oh! excuse me." she exclaimed politely, glancing towards whoever had just bumped into her. "Are you alright?"
Her words were a tiny bit shaky, as if talking "normally" to a person like this was completely foreign to her. In a way, they sadly, kind of were, given the lack of standard communication that was prominent in her childhood. Even 2 years after the war, it was hard for her to even think about changing old habits.
Mood: Confused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1995-05-31

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With The General [Laksha]   Meeting With The General [Laksha] EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

The man picked up on her shaky words but thought nothing of it, probably just wasn't expecting to bump into someone. "Yeah, I'm fine but my lunch isn't." His gaze shifted from his fallen food to the woman. He was quick to realize that she was a Kyoshi Warrior, a very decorated one at that, and a grin appeared across his face before vanishing. "I'm sure you're fine with all that armor on now, right?" He chuckled, adjusting his scarf.

A Kyoshi Warrior was perfect. He left home for adventure and to test his skills against many opponents. What better opponent could there be in the Earth Kingdom other than a Kyoshi Warrior? This woman had to be of higher ranking than other Kyoshis as well. Her armor was much more intricate than your standard warrior. Of course, he wasn't going to force her into combat, that would be incredibly disrespectful.

"I'm Raiu by the way."

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Craver531
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With The General [Laksha]   Meeting With The General [Laksha] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting With The General [Laksha]
Page 1 of 1