The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mikai's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miaki
Miaki

EXP : 255

Mikai's House Empty
PostSubject: Mikai's House   Mikai's House EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:35 pm

Train, steal, scam. Train, steal, scam. That was all Mikai ever did. Train, steal, and scam. She wanted some different hobbies.

She sighed, as she sat in the grass of her yard, looking up at the sky. Train, steal scam. Train, steal, scam. It ran through her head over and over and over and over again.

She was getting tired of it. Very tired of it. She let out a low growl, and stood up. She earthbended a rock from nearby, and shot it somewhere random.

She heard a loud 'SMASH!' and a 'HEY!'.

She had broken the neighbor's window.

Oops.

She sighed, and quickly ducked out of view, behind the large tree in her yard. She had already broken all of her windows out training, now she was starting on the neighbor's.

Oh well, whatever.

It wasn't like that was a crime.

No, she knew what a real crime was.

A real crime was stealing.

And she did it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Mikai's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikai's House   Mikai's House EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:13 am

Kei

Kei was in Ba Sing Se looking for a job that he could do. It took a while, but he finally got a job to repair the roof of someones house. Kei came in the next day to his clients house and was given nails, a hammer, and shingles in order to get the job done.

Kei was working for about 15 minutes but then got tired and slept for an hour. When he woke up he sat on the roof daydreaming over random things. All of a sudden, Kei saw an unknown object from the corner fly in toward him and take out a window directly below him of his clients house.

"Hey!", Kei shouted. He didn't want to get blamed for the destruction of his clients window and not be paid for his efforts. So Kei jumped down off the roof and proceeded walking to the direction the object came flying from

Mood: Annoyed
Condition: Tired

Back to top Go down
Miaki
Miaki

Mikai's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikai's House   Mikai's House EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Mikai peeked around the corner, to see somebody approaching her from behind. "Oops.." She murmured, coming out from behind her tree.

She walked over to him and stopped. "Hello, I'm Mikai." She told him. "Who are you? And do you need something?" She knew good and well this was about the broken window, but whatever.

She could at least try and act innocent, no matter how obviously fake said innocence was. Right now, the last thing she needed was to get in trouble for a broken window.

She had dodged a bunch of bullets all the 3 years she had been robbing people, managing not to get found out. Maybe she could do the same here.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

Mikai's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikai's House   Mikai's House EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Kei

When Kei first saw Mikai emerge from behind, Kei was pretty sure that she was the one who broke the window. When Mikai spoke and introduced herself, she acted innocent, but whether she really was or not was a entirely different question. Kei decided he would not make any accusations yet.

"Hi," Kei said with a smile that looked extremely  fake, "My name is Kei."
Pointing to the house which he had just come from, Kei asked "I suppose you didn't see anyone throw an object at that house and break on of the windows, did you?"

Mood: Annoyed

Back to top Go down
Miaki
Miaki

Mikai's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikai's House   Mikai's House EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:43 pm

Mikai blinked, she knew she was the one who broke the window, but he didn't need to know that.
"No, I didn't, sorry." She replied. "

She hoped this would work, but she wasn't so sure. "I'll see if I can find out who did it, but there is no guarantee he or she will tell me if I do." She added. That probably just made her sound even more suspicious.

"I hope you have a good day." She then turned around and started to walk away. "Sucker!" She whispered, under her breath, snickering.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

Mikai's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikai's House   Mikai's House EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Kei

Mikai began to walk away when Kei pointed at her and exclaimed, "That is exactly what the culprit would say!"

Sure this was no real proof to determine whether someone was guilty or not and would make Kei look stupid, but he was too worried about having to pay the repairs for the window that he wasn't really thinking straight.

Mood: Serious

Back to top Go down
Miaki
Miaki

Mikai's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikai's House   Mikai's House EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:40 pm

"Darnit!" Miaki winced, and then turned around. "Okay, Okay, you caught me. I accidentally Earthbended a rock into that window." She blushed a little bit.

"It was a total accident!" She defended herself. "It happens..." She glanced over her shoulder at her own house, which currently had no windows due to her training. "Are you the owner of the house?" She asked, curiously.

She silently hoped that he wasn't, and that he had just witnessed what had just happened, although she probably wouldn't be that lucky.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

Mikai's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikai's House   Mikai's House EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:01 am

Kei

To Kei's surprise, Miaki actually admitted to breaking the window instead of trying to deny it. Kei was less angry now and more confused she told the truth so easily.

"Well," Kei said scratching the back of his head, "I don't own the house, I was just repairing the roof. I don't want the owner to think I broke the window as I can't afford to buy him another one, so I need you to come with me."

Mood: Confused

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikai's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikai's House   Mikai's House Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikai's House
Page 1 of 1