The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At Shiva's House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:18 am

Shiva arrived at her house after some minutes of walking and chatting with her new companion, Loki. Shiva was about to knock at the door when an older woman opened it. "Oh miss! I never thought you'll come back early...and with a visitor!" the woman said, smiling.

"Chen, this is Loki. Loki, this is Chen, my housekeeper." Shiva said. "Loki will be staying with us whenever she wanted to. Treat her as you treat me because she's my friend now. Now, Chen, show Loki her new room, the second largest room in this house."

"As you wish, master."

As soon as the two went away, Shiva looked around her elegant living room. "Yes, she can be a friend. But I still don't trust her that much. Good thing I set up some thief-traps and hid my valuables in a hidden vault. She'll never be able to steal anything but my plants." She giggled to herself.

After a while, Shiva went to Loki's room. Chen went out to cook for her masters. Shiva sat down beside Loki. "Feel at home, my dear, and rest as you may. If you are too tired and can't sleep, use this." She pulled out a vial from her pocket. "Don't worry, it's safe. It will only let you feel sleepy. I'll wake you up when dinner's ready. And we'll have a little chitchat afterwards"

Shiva smiled and stood up. She went out and closed Loki's room, allowing her time to be alone for a while. Shiva went to the small room beside hers. There, she busied herself mixing potions for her new medicine.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Shiva's house was really nice. Loki wouldn't steal anything because that would obvious, the only suspect would be her really and she didn't know how long she'd have to stay."Thanks for the room! It's really nice." Loki fell asleep quickly, weary from her travels and stress.
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:33 am

After 3 hours and 16 minutes, Shiva finally finished her 3rd potion to be presented to the Fire Lord. She went away afterward to buy the ingredients for her next medicine and went to the post office to deliver a mail for the Fire Lord. After buying the ingredients, she went to a shop and bought clothes for Loki. She arrived at her house an hour before Chen announced that it's dinner time.

Loki went out of her room and Shiva saw her. “Dear Loki! You're just in time for dinner. Chen cooked us something delicious. I hope you won't mind eating spicy food because that's how we eat in Fire Nation.” She giggled. She opened a bag and out she pulled three fine Fire Nation dresses. “I bought you these. I think you'll need these clothes to wear whenever you'd like to go to the Palace or just to party anywhere. Don't worry, you won't have to pay for these. Just tell me what you want and I'll do my best to get it for you.”

She put the dresses back inside the bag and hand it to Chen. “Put this on Loki's room now, my dear.”

“As you wish, ma'am”

“Come now, my dear, let us feast tonight.” Shiva held Loki's hand and they went to the dining room. Shiva guided Loki to her seat and she sat on the other side. The chopsticks, plates, knives and the glasses are neatly arranged. In front of Loki, there is a roasted Turkey sprinkled with extraordinary spices that you can only see in the Fire Nation. On Shiva's side there is the spicy mushroom soup with chunks of salmon and beside the candle centerpiece and the bread and the liquor. Everything is really splendid, even the chairs match the tablecloth.

Chen went back to the dining room asking if Shiva has more orders. “No need, my dear. You can join us if you want to.” Shiva said. But the housekeeper humbly refused and said she's not yet hungry. Shiva nodded and Chen stood back waiting to help the two in anyway she can.

“Help yourself, my friend. Eat heartily.” Shiva said as she gestured Chen to slice her a piece of the Turkey, “I've sent a message to the Fire Lord saying that I'm ready to present my three potions for tomorrow. Would you like to come with me?”

((this post is making me hungry..lol))
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:35 am

(( Im in the water tribe right now, so if you guys want you can join me over there, or stay in the fire nation))
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:41 am

((then reply on my mail and me and loki will discuss about that Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Loki had gotten up after sleeping for a short time. Shiva saw her as she walked out of the room. "Oh, I love spicy food!" Loki said in response to Shiva's comment about the food. She admired the new dresses that Shiva had given her. "Thank you so much! They're great!" Loki wasn't a big fan of dresses, but she understood the purpose and was grateful for them. The food and the presentation of it look absolutely stunning, and Loki was suprised by how affluent Shiva was. "So, I'm curious. How did you make a living before becoming the Royal Doctor? It must have been recent, Fire Lord Shula wasn't Fire Lord for very long."
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:20 pm

"So, I'm curious. How did you make a living before becoming the Royal Doctor? It must have been recent, Fire Lord Shula wasn't Fire Lord for very long."

While her visitor is asking this question, Shiva involuntarily swallowed her unchewed food making her choke. Chen immediately ran to her master and helped her go to the bathroom. There she puked everything she ate and when slightly recovered, she went to her room and sent Chen to help Loki.

"My master said she's is very sorry for the interruption. She needs rest and she said you two will talk when she's fully recovered. For the meantime, you may finish your meal and I'll clean them afterwards. I'll just be in the bathroom to clean the mess. If you need something, just call me." Chen bowed before Loki and she's off to her work.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:16 pm

"Uhh..." Loki was definitely not expecting a reaction like that. "Perhaps I'll go outside for a bit." Loki got up and walked out the front door. The crisp night air cooled her skin, and the fire nation truly was beautiful. Loki sat under a tree, dozing dreamily.
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:37 am

It was 6 in the morning when Shiva woke up from her rest. She went to her balcony to breathe the fresh morning air when she saw someone sleeping under the tree: it was Loki.

She went downstairs to order Chen to cook for breakfast but Chen already did it so she just went outside to wake her visitor up.

"Loki, wake up." She shook the sleeping lady, "It's morning already."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:11 pm

"Huh? What?" Loki rubbed her eyes, her clothes damp from the dew of the night. She looked up at Shiva and said, "Sorry, I didn't think I'd sleep through the night." She gave her new friend a smirk as she got up. "It was so pretty outside last night, and I sat down under this tree and I must have fallen asleep."
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:37 am

Shiva smiled at her visitor. "You might as well want to come with me go to the Fire Nation Medical School later and we'll stroll the shops afterwards. You like that?" Shiva asked.

Before Loki could answer, Chen called out for breakfast.

"Eat first before you decide." Shiva said to Loki, "I promise I won't be choked this time." She jokingly said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:57 pm

"Sure, I'd love to come with you, and seeing more of the Fire Nation would be lovely!" Loki was excited to see more of the goods the Fire Nation had to offer that she could steal for herself. She imagined all of the riches the Fire Nation supposedly had, and the grand royal palaces full of the shiny and precious jewels and metals she so desired, not to mention the money. She could make enough on the black market to buy something you can't steal like a house or a mansion. Well, you could take a house, but that required murder, and Loki tried to avoid that. Although she wouldn't be against it. "Breakfast sounds great, I'm starving!" Loki went back inside, and ate a delicious breakfast with her gracious host.
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:47 am

After breakfast, Shiva was ready to go to her school. She grabbed her bag and stuffed some scrolls, vials and some smaller bags with items inside. Then she asked her visitor if she's ready.

They went out to the door and the gardener bowed before them. He handed the two ladies each with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Shiva's garden.

Shiva smiled and said, "You do a wonderful job taking care of my plants everyday. Here's a tip for you." Shiva handed him 5 gold coins, "Use them well."

The two continued on their way.

By the time they reached the gate, Shiva asked Loki, "Would you rather walk or ride a horse?" She said this while admiring the beautiful flowers from her own garden.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:26 pm

"Umm..." Loki was a bit spontaneous in nature, but for some reason the idea of riding a horse felt weird. Perhaps it was relying on something else, even if it was for a short time, wasn't her style. "I think I'd prefer to walk." Loki wondered why Shiva was so generous and seemingly nice, not a bad quality about her. She decided she wanted to pick at this until she uncovered something.
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:30 am

Shiva smiled at her visitor. "Well, let's start then!"

They two ladies walked for 20 minutes until the School was in sight. Shiva couldn't believe it, "I used to be really weary walking to school when I'm alone. But it seems as though the School's just three steps away!"

The girls continued their walk until they reached the gates. Some of Shiva's classmates welcomed her back.

"We were surprised to hear that you were the Royal Doctor! Will you have time for school now?"

"Well, I'm not sure. But whenever the Fire Lord's not asking anything, I'll stop by." She and Loki went inside. They passed the hallways decorated with paintings of successful doctors graduated from the Medical School. The hallway that leads to the surgeons have preserved corpses and skeletons. Some rooms are opened and surgeons practicing surgery were seen from outside.

"Sorry if I chose to pass this way," Shiva said to Loki who is looking around, "I know the decors are disturbing but it's the only way to the headmaster's office." As soon as they reached the office, a girl came out.

"Excuse me, is the headmaster in?" Shiva said.

"Don't try to go inside. He's not in the mood."

"Well, I don't think he'll cast the Royal Doctor away."

"Well, then. I heard he's expecting you. But he's sending everyone out. He's red with anger. Maybe you should try to go inside, but the other lady can stay here." The girl looked at Loki and went away.

"It looks like you'll have to wait." Shiva pointed out the chairs where Loki could stay for a while, "I don't know how long I'll be gone but don't worry, people here are nice." She smiled and went inside the room, leaving Loki outside.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Loki sat on the chair, shifting positions frequently, unable to get comfortable. She watched people as they walked by. She was becoming quite bored. "Maybe I should do some exploring." Loki said. She got up and walked down a random hallway. She eventually came to a door that was labeled with: DO NOT ENTER. Loki of course entered. The room was full of folders and papers. After shuffling through some of them, Loki discovered they were only records. Loki put everything back and walked back to the chair she had been sitting at, slumped into it, and waited impatiently as her nature dictated.
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:53 am

Shiva came back to where Loki is sitting but she came from the other hallway. "Where have you been? I went out a while ago and was surprised to see you nowhere!" she was a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:47 am

"Oh I was thirsty so I went looking for some water!" Loki laughed a little then said, "I'm sorry I didn't stay put, I'm not a very patient person." Loki stood up, and asked "So are we going now?"
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:46 pm

"Oh!" was the only word Shiva said at that moment. She looked at Loki, feeling as if something weird is happening.

"Yes, where would you like to go this time?" Shiva said, ignoring the weird feeling.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:26 pm

"Umm...we could go see the Fire Lord! That would be fun, maybe he'd want to spar with me!" Loki said, happy with the idea. She'd love to get a bit of training in, her airbending was weak when it came to battle. She could be sneaky, even defensive, but she'd couldn't fight with airbending, that's what her dagger was for. Perhaps the aggressiveness of firebending would make her stronger.
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:39 am

"Well that's a good idea though I'm not sure if he's around. A Fire Lord is a busy person. He might be away right now." Shiva said, "But at least, there's no harm trying."

Shiva offered her guest to walk with her towards the Palace.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:50 pm

"I suppose, but I hope he's there." Loki was really excited to spar with him. Not that she thought about it, she'd never asked Shiva is she could fight, she just assumed that a doctor, fighting would not be something she was into. "Can you fight Shiva?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:25 pm

((let's put something exciting in this thread))

Upon hearing this, Shiva thought for a moment. "If I tell her I can, she'll ask me to spar with her. Then my secret will be revealed; she might remember that bully firebender I was once."

Shiva smiled at Loki and said, "My dear, we doctors are sometimes the target of the enemies whenever there's a war that's why we need security during these days. We are not born fighters, but we make wounded fighters strong again."

Just then a group of yakuzas, all 6 of them, blocked the ladies way. They hastily grabbed Loki and pointed their sword on her.

"Hey, lady! Give use your gold or else your friend here loses her head!" said the biggest man. He pointed out to Shiva's 20 golden bangles and earrings.

"Oh no! What should I do now?" Shiva thought.

"Do you know who's your dealing with? I'm the Royal Doctor and we have a connection to the Fire Lord. One word to him and he'll capture you if you don't put down my friend!" Shiva shouted at the big guy with all her guts.

The other men just laughed at her. One of the guys, probably their leader, put away his kiseru. His eyes glittered as he sneered at Shiva, looking at her from top to bottom.

"You seem so good-looking to be a doctor." He said, "too bad you'll not going to see your Fire Lord friend anymore. KAJIMA!"

As he said this, another big guy, probably named Kajima, grabbed Shiva's hands to her back. The grip is so tight that Shiva's hands almost felt numb instantly.

The leader moved closer to the doctor and touched her hair gently. "You know what? I like good meaty ladies like you. You should come with us."

"Sir, what are we going to do with this other girl?" said the guy holding Loki.

"We'll keep her. One deer isn't enough for 6 lions. Now, carry them to that dark corner over there and seal them before anyone can caught us" the leader said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:49 pm

(That's why I was trying to go to the Fire Lord, especially since he doesn't have anyone to RP with really, but all well)

Loki tried kicking her captor, but he seemed to resist, only grunting lightly. She tried airbending with her feet, but she really wasn't good at it at all. She tried jumping using airbending to overpower the man, but upon doing this, the man just slung Loki over his back like a bag, Loki then kept kicking the man in the back, once again to no avail."HELP!" Loki shouted, hoping someone would hear. [color:aa23=#Red]"You should be quiet, we wouldn't want to have to kill you," one of them said, with an evil grin. Loki promptly shut up.
Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:25 am

Despite of the girls' wants to get out of the situation, they can't do anything just to shut up. The 6 goons tied their hands and allowed them to walk to hide from other people that they were captives.

The passers-by looks at them with curiosity. A 12-year old child looked at Shiva and Loki and said, "You misses dunno how to pick guys whom you want to be with. Too bad for pretty ladies like you to be with these ugly monsters."

Shiva giggled at the little boy but before she could say anything, the boss came and said, "Who are you calling ugly, Dwarfie?"

The boy stared at the man. "You're one of them? Well, too bad for a handsome guy like you to be with these ugly monsters!"

"WHY YOU--" said the guy holding Shiva. He can't seem to accept the fact that the boy is honest. Because of his anger, he forgot that he has a Doctor to watch for.

"Kajima!" The boss tried to stop the big guy but Kajima came chasing the laughing boy. Shiva used this little time to grab a flaming dart, though it wasn't easy when her hands are all tied up. She managed to get one and rubbed it in her dress and produced fire. The men were alarmed. The fire burned the string that tied Shiva's hands and she was free, though she had a slight burn. The remaining men positioned themselves around her: four against one. The boss instructed Loki's captor to take away.

"Oh no! Loki!" Shiva was worried. Will she ever save Loki from the running monster? She have to! But she have to herself first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At Shiva's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Shiva's House   At Shiva's House Empty

Back to top Go down

At Shiva's House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next