The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tsun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Ryuu

EXP : 3303
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Mercenary
Nation: Air Temples

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:49 am

Ryuu Takeshi

The wind howled in Ryuu’s face as he sped forward on his glider. “Xi, did you stop to have some tea or something?  Do try and keep up!” he shouted as sped up even more.  They were getting close to their destination, the Ancient City of the Sun Warriors.  Ryuu convinced Xi that she needed to unwind a little and join him on an adventure, it took a bit of persuading to pull her from her important duties, but then he always had a special ability to get them both in trouble from a young age.

Suddenly he turned his glider into a nose dive and rocketed towards the ocean below.  With amazing agility he pulled up and sped forward again about a meter from the water, using his built momentum he shot forward, throwing up the water into a fine mist behind him.  It was cool and refreshing.  “Almost there Xi, don’t get lost now!”

Mood: Enjoying himself
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

EXP : 8580
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Master Air Warrior

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:35 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Duty had always been an important standing point for Xilingshi Zoraki, and this was no exception... except that it actually was. Okay, so she had managed to be convinced by Ryuu after several minutes of hot debating, to let her post go and enjoy herself here. Xi wouldn't mention this incident though, especially because she had had to recover both her shirt and her bra before actually leaving.

Whatever the case, she was now practically racing Ryuu towards the Ancient Sun Warrior civilization, or what was left of it. They were not extinct, but most of their islands were deserted and their city was now comparatively small in contrast to what it had once been.

"Y'know," she quipped, "flapping your lips that much just generates wind resistance," she joked, spiraling in circles around her friend, "just a thought."
They continued flying though, and Xi was genuinely enjoying herself. When she saw him nosedive (for she was letting him lead; he claimed he knew a great place to go, and she was about to find out where), she took off after him. She dove all the way down into the water, using the force of the air around her to remain dry as she pivoted and rocketed herself back out and into the air. There were more than 46 reasons why Xilingshi was an airbending master, after all.
"I'm right behind you, you dolt!" she quipped with a chuckle. "let's hurry up and get there!"
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Xilingshi

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:23 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu scoffed, “hey!  We both know that if there is one thing I am good at, it’s flapping my lips.  Well, at least when you are involved!”  Ryuu laughed, it was good to see Xi cut loose a little and enjoy herself.  She was always the dutiful one, where Ryuu was more easy-going, and care free.  But their bond was strong, and Ryuu wouldn’t wish Xi to be any different.

Ryuu slowed himself down and flew alongside Xi for a moment, “You know, you look beautiful with your hair down,” he chuckled, “Let it down, for me would ya?” he asked with a flirty smile, knowing that Xi often didn’t know just how pretty she really was.  Before he could continue, he looked up to see the Islands of the Ancient Sun Warrior civilization approaching.  “Looks like we are here,” he grinned, “now be careful Xi, traps abound in these ruins, just stay close to me, I will protect you.” He teased as they closed in with the islands, knowing full well that she could look after herself.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"ha!" Xili chuckled, "an excellent point if I ever saw one! that's a first coming from you!" she joked. Let it not be said that Xilingshi did not have a sense of humor. Most of the time it was just downright deadpan, but there were times when it had some life in it, which was usually when she was verbally sparring with Ryuu like so. He was one of the few people that were not one of her soldiers, that she could talk to so normally. Most of the time she was just a blithering idiot.

She blushed a bit as he told her to put her hair down. When she flew, it would just get in the way half the time, and so it was easier just to do it up real quick.
"fine. when we land..." she muttered. not that she couldn't fly her glider one-handed, but hair tended to get in her face when she didn't tame it, and so she left it up for now.
"Oh, shove it." she laughed, "I'm gonna elbow you when we land too..." she quipped.

And sure enough, when they landed, Xili elbowed him (but her elbows were bare; her knuckles might hurt because of those thick gloves though), and then undid her hair, shaking some of it out of her face.
"Better?" she asked him.
Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:29 am

Ryuu Takeshi

“Ow!” Ryuu exclaimed as Xi elbowed him, acting like it was much worse than it really was.  He was always one for being dramatic.  His act was cut short however, as soon as Xi let her hair down.  He paused for a while, admiring her, before shooting a gust of wind into her face to blow all the stray hairs out of the way.   “There, you see…much more lady-like.”

Ryuu hopped onto a nearby rock and looked around. The island was deserted and the ruins long overgrown.  In the center of the island was a large, ruined pyramid.  It was obviously very important.  Between the pyramid and the two airbenders was a passage of sorts.  “See the scorch marks and impact marks along the walls of this passage?”  he asked Xi as he drew his bow and fired an arrow into the ground.  Suddenly a series of flames leapt out from the ground where his arrow struck.  “Trapped” he whispered as he made his way to the start of the gauntlet.  He crouched down and brushed some inscriptions with his hand. “Oh these are old,” he whispered, hiding a very mischievous smile “they say that …you will need to proceed topless Xi, and dance seductively through the passage for us to pass safely.  Yes…there is no mistake.” He said standing up and grabbing Xi’s arms.  “You need to do this…” he started, but he couldn’t keep his smile in, and began laughing under his breath.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:58 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

When he complimented her for being a lady, she blushed a bit, putting her hand to her check. "hush you'll make my cheek bleed!" she pouted. those nasty cuts on her right cheek had never fully healed and so if there was strong blood flow to her cheeks that came from blushing, Xilingshi's cheek would sometimes bleed.

Luckily her cheek did not in fact bleed at all, and so everything was fine and dandy. instead, they saw a large pyramid out in the distance, and figured that it was where they needed to get. She was quite okay with another adventure, especially since that one expedition she had gone on. Still... her bare feet lightly touched the ground and made nearly no noise as she walked.

"You don't say..." there was her deadpan humor, "I can identify a trap when I see one, you know..." she reminded him, although when he went on about her having to go topless, she rolled her eyes and shook her head.
"you know what? fine..." she grunted, whipping off her shirt and bra to expose her (rather perky) breasts to him. "just go ahead and grope 'em or suck 'em or whatever it takes to get it out of your system... better now than when we're halfway through a labyrinth infested with lethal traps that'll kill us with a single misstep or some shit..." he had seen her nipples before, and so this did not bother h=er nearly as much as it would if it was with anyone else.
Mood: Deadpan

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:45 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Xi actually took Ryuu by surprise when she actually took her top and bra off.  He stood there flabbergasted for a second, before looking down to get a good long look.  He finally tossed her top and bra back at her.  “Oh by the Avatar!  Control yourself woman, want me to die in this place for being distracted by your smoking hot body?!”  He teased.  “Once we back home safe though, I might need another type of…unwinding exercise though.” He winked.   It wasn’t like he didn’t want to suckle and grope those magnificent breasts, but time and place.  He could have them anytime, while right now they were here for adventure.

Ryuu grinned at Xi, before leaping into the passage.  Wisps of air danced around his limbs as he weaved through the traps with unmatched agility.  Poison darts, trap doors, and fire traps were no match for a master airbender.  At the end of the passage Ryuu spun around unscathed and stood with his hands on his waist.  “You would think the Firebenders would build traps that could keep us out am I right?!” he chuckled teasingly.  “Well don’t just stand there and look pretty, c’mon!”  He shouted back to Xi.  “There is some huge door I could use your help with!”

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"I'm about 18 seconds away from throwing you into one of these rigged traps," she quipped, stretching her arms to put her top back on. For the record, Xilingshi looked rather sexy when she had stretched herself out while being utterly topless, but you'd never hear it from her.
"No promises," she retorted, "but if you behave, perhaps I can arrange something." she definitely secretly enjoyed it, but it was when her old life and new life collided and clashed, and so her feelings on it were mixed and thus she was not eht type to vocally express it.

Xilingshi watched Ryuu proceed first, and instead of following his footsteps, she pretty much went from the walls and the ceiling, sometimes propelling herself up with airbending as her lithe and nimble body bent this way or that to keep herself from being electrocuted, shot, burned, poisoned, maimed, or otherwise injured in any way, shape, or form by these ancient but elaborate traps.
She did not stop when she landed next to Ryuu, instead blasting the door open with airbending, triggering traps that would have gone off it hey had tried to push it.
"easy as pie." she replied with a straight face. "let's keep moving." She was having fun even if her straight face might not have shown it. That was just how Xilingshi expressed herself most of the time.
Mood: Amused

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:25 am

Ryuu Takeshi

When Xi exited the gauntlet and forced the doors open with a burst of air, Ryuu scratched his head, “pffft…I could have done that too and probably with more style at least.” He began to chuckle, “I was going to make the opening of this door dramatic and damn impressive!” He teased, punching her arm playfully, “it’s all about showmanship Xi!”  He laughed as he walked into the pyramid.

The sound of Ryuu’s mischievous laughter was soon interrupted by a loud rumble as the ground beneath his feet began to cave in.  He plummeted down into the depths of a pitch black cavern; it was so dark that he could not see his own hand before his face, or any of the debris falling around him.  He forced air outward, propelling any debris away from him and slowing his descent. “Ahhh!” cried Ryuu as he suddenly splashed into water at the bottom; he was totally surprised to feel ice cold water instead of solid ground.  

He was still trying to get his bearings when he felt something brush his leg. “Oh shit!” He shouted out in a panicked voice, “Xi!  There is something alive down here!?  And I can’t see a damn thing!”

Mood: Scared out of his mind

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:39 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xili rolled her eyes. "yeah... and then get hit by all those traps. that'd be a fun way to tell people how you died," she quipped, "you got maimed and shredded by 5 million traps... yeah, no Ry. you can show off to me later and maybe I'll leave my hair down or something. business first. at least while we're surrounded by deadly traps that are hell-bent on sending us straight to the morgue in a thousand pieces."

at the rumbling, Xilingshi jumped back and was glad that she did. well, sort of. Ryuu had not and so he took the plunge into the dark and murky depths below. Well... that would not do at all now, would it?

well, this was Xilingshi Nailah fucken' Zoraki. Fear was not in her dictionary... actually literally. She did not understand the concept of fear and the associated human emotions, and so she just taunted Ryuu a bit. "you big baby... hold tight. I'm coming." she grabbed a torch and jumped in after him, hitting the water with a splash. the torch stayed lit and illuminated whatever was around them...
Mood: Fearless

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:28 am

Ryuu Takeshi

“Just shut up and get down here!” Ryuu shouted as he watched Xi jump down after him with a lit torch.  “It’s still touching my leg and it’s freaking me out!”  Normally, Ryuu feared nothing, but this was a phobia of sorts, and he absolutely hated it.  As Xi descended, her torch lit the cavern up, and Ryuu could see a ledge not too far off.  He immediately began to swim towards it.

When he got to the ledge, he turned to help Xi onto it too.  With the torch illuminating the water he could now see a myriad of little Koi fish in the water.  Ryuu blushed, “I thought it was a baby Unagi or something…”  He was immediately interrupted though, when he caught a glimpse of a strange pedestal, in an alcove on the opposite side of the cavern.  “Xi!  Look!” he said pointing towards the pedestal.  “What do you think it is?”  He asked as whipped out his staff and glided out towards it, careful not to touch the water.  “Maybe it is one of those fancy sundials, or a dragons egg?!”  He said excitedly.  

When he arrived at the pedestal, a beautifully adorned amulet sat on display, it had some sort of lodestone in the center, but Ryuu could not tell its purpose.  He picked it up and put it around his neck.  “Haha!  I make Fire Nation accessories look good don’t I?”  He said with a laugh, “Stop right there airbender scum!” he teased blowing a wisp of air towards Xi.  To Ryuu’s great surprise, however, the little wisp of conjured wind came out more like a burst of gale force wind.  “Xi!?” was all he managed to shout in utter shock and disbelief?!

Mood: Shocked

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:45 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"I'm coming you big crybaby." she grimaced, before hopping down the hole. She was unfazed by the water, and as they climbed up onto the ledge, she rolled her eyes as the torchlight revealed what the slimy things that had been all around them had been (including one that had tickled Xilingshi's bare feet). Turns out they were just harmless Koi fish.
"My valiant hero... terrified of Koi fish." she quipped in her usual deadpan tone. Xilingshi has a wicked sense of humor, that was perhaps made even better by the fact that she could pull it off with a straight face most of the time.

Luckily her mind got diverted as Ryuu went and discovered something on a nifty little pedestal. It would make sense for something to be in a rigged booby-trapped floor or something. Those clever sun warriors... clever bastards indeed. Nimbly, she followed him without whipping out her staff just yet. she was light enough on her feet, after all.

She normally would have told him not to touch it thinking that it would be rigged, but when he play-shot her, he must have accidentally blsated her too hard, becuase a poweful gakle-force wind struck her and she flipped head over heels, landing with a large splash, right into the drink. Sputtering, she snapped, unintentionally flipping her hair in a very sexy manner.

"Ry... what the fuck!?!" she spat, "I know you're rough that that was just overkill! What gives!?"
Mood: What!?!
Condition: Soaked; Dizzy

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:44 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu stood with his eyes wide and mouth agape.  Utterly surprised at what just happened.  However, when Xi popped out of the water and started shouting, he snapped out of it. “I...I…Xi, It was just supposed to be a wisp of air, I swear.” He insisted, looking at his own two hands in disbelief.  He suddenly clutched the amulet.  “Could it be?”  He asked curiously pointing his hand toward a nearby wall.  He airbended and before he knew he had flung himself half way across the room.  He managed to regain some composure and landed quiet gracefully despite his awkward backwards flight.  He looked at Xi with a mischievous grin, and proceeded to toss her the amulet, “see for yourself!”  He encouraged, “That lodestone must enhance chi flow, but it’s unlike any chi amplifier I have ever felt.”  He theorized. “We should sell it!” He said with a grin.

Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi knew that Ryuu was generally full of shit, but she could also tell when he was telling the truth. She got to her feet, still standing waist deep in the water, before he explained what had happened to him. Instantly, she was intrigued by this artifact that he had found, and had just about asked him to see it when he tossed it to her. those deft hands of hers caught it and she could feel a difference just by touching it. This was definitely something dangerous.

"No..." she shook her head, "imagine how bad it would get if this thing landed in the wrong hands? Imagine what someone like Novai would have done with power like this? we need to keep it... keep it secret... keep it safe." she warned. The thought of such drastic power did not go over her head, but she would want to keep this thing to protect it rather than abuse it.
Mood: Wary
Condition: Soaked

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:50 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu frowned.  “Like it would make that much of a difference?  I say who cares!  I mean, who even attacks the Air Nomads anyway?  Well except for Ozai…and Novai…point is with the state of the world currently, who cares if the Earth Kingdom, Water Tribes and Fire Nation start attacking each other?  More business for me then!” he said with a mischievous grin.  Ryuu soon saw however, just how serious Xi was. “All jokes aside Xi, having something like that is just going to draw attention to the Air Nomads…people will find out, and people will come for it.  It’s better to get rid of it, and it won’t be our problem anymore. ”  

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:28 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Evenw ith Ryuu's argument, he should have known better that Xilingshi was not going to budge on this issue. they were certainly not going to sell the amulet, because that would just guarantee that it fell into the wrong hands. That was the last thing Xili wanted, not wanting another Novai rising to power and attacking her people again.

"that's why I will keep it," she volunteered, "I move around far too much for anyone to find me in a particular location... but we mustn't tell anyone about it... unless we can destroy it or something... but something tells me that it would not nearly be that easy... I don't want any more trouble than this is worth... and I don't feel safe leaving it here." she was deep in thought, shown by the fact that she was still standing in the water, no less.
Mood: Contemplative

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:01 am

Ryuu Takeshi

“You are so damn stubborn Xi!  You travel around in a big hot air balloon…not exactly inconspicuous you know, all anyone has to do is look up…” he said with a facepalm, “If we sell it, it would cause trouble, but we will be rich.  If we keep it then it will just bring trouble to us….but have it your way…” he sighed, knowing Xi wouldn’t budge, “can we not at least try take it to someone who could tell us more about it?  I mean, look at those strange inscriptions, that thing is ancient.  We would be stupid to keep something like that without knowing exactly what we’re dealing with.”

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:08 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"Yeah, because people can totally spot that amulet while I'm floating around in my balloon," she retorted, "no one's got that keen of eyes, genius."
She rolled her eyes. "okay, sure. let's be rich and watch as another Novai rises from the ashes and burns the temples to the ground again. As crazy of a story as my feat at the Western Air Temple might be... it's not something I want to repeat."

She pocketed the amulet. it was not like it was about to amplify the power of Xilingshi's hip or anything.
"Like who? the Firelord?" she asked. She of course, followed politics, and so had heard about the recent new change in Fire Nation leadership (she followed Fire Nation politics particularly close, as she did feel a sort of bond with them that Ryuu despised), and had heard that the man was quite the scholar. Perhaps he might know. "because if not," she quipped, "then it's got to stay with someone like me, who will responsibly keep it safe."

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:42 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu laughed.  “You forgot the part of the Battle of the Western Air Temple where I heroically swooped in saved the day, and got the girl.  What would you people do without me,” he sighed.  When Ryuu heard mention of the Firelord he frowned.  “Those flame brains are always your answer to anything.  Pfft, I can’t stand em.  Stuck up, self-serving swines the lot of them.  These abandoned ruins are the closest I can stand coming to the Fire Nation, but if you know someone who might help us, go ahead…I’ll just go visit the Earth Kingdom or something, they are decent at least.”  

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:05 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi rolled her eyes. "I recall you not even being there," she retorted, "I was locked in a shitty pagoda with only a few warriors to cover the retreat of the monks and sisters and we were getting firebombed to hell and back."

She crossed her arms, "and don't talk shit about them like that just because they're all assholes, otherwise you'd be giving the Air Nomads a bad name." she stuck her tongue out, somewhat playfully though. In truth, Xilingshi had a certain love of the Fire Nation because she had spent many years of her life immersed in some rich and lively culture without the war. None of them had cared that she was an Air Nomad--in fact many of them apologized personally to her for what the monstrous past leaders of their country had done to her people. It was obviously no way to right a wrong, but most of the Fire Nation was on very good terms with the Air Nomads. Ryuu did not understand this.

"well... do you think they're really much better?" she suggested, "I mean sure the queen is popular, but she seems kind of shady. I'd sooner trust that Tarek fellow..."
she sighed. "but since I'm keeping the amulet, where we go to get it looked at is up to you... well, unless it's areally stupid idea or something." she cracked.

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:22 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu looked surprised at the mention of Tarek.  “I thought Shula was the Firelord…but then I don’t really follow politics.”  Ryuu sighed, he had heard of Tarek before he was the Firelord, and knew him to be lore master with no equal.  “As much as I hate to admit it, Meili is shady…and The Firelord would know more about a Fire Nation Relic…just don’t expect me to tag along.  You can give me the run down when you get back home.”  He said as he used his airbending to lightly pull Xi towards him.  He bended over and softly kissed her forward.  “It’s been fun Xi, I have to go meet the Avatar for a job in the desert.  Say hi to the Firelord for me,” he laughed sarcastically, “don’t stay there too long, It takes forever to wash the Fire Nation Smell out of you!” He chuckled as he generated a huge funnel of air, lifting himself out of the cavern, waving at her one last time before he set off.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"Times change, I guess..." she shrugged, "I do follow Fire Nation politics as closely as I follow those of the Water Tribes and the Earth Kingdom though."
She rolled her eyes again at him. "Ry, you know you'll never be able to fully take the Fire Nation out of me, right?" she cracked a smile, almost as if she was proud of this fact (truth be told... she was proud of it).

As tough and warrior-like as Xilingshi was though, it still didn't stop her from emitting some of the most feminine little squeaks when she was surprised. she kissed him back, and elbowed him.
"fuck you." she laughed, knowing he was joking. "I guess I'll see you later then." After he left, Xilingshi climbed out of the water, twirling her staff to dry herself off before launching herself into the air as well, flying out and away from this village and back towards the Firelord's Palace. She might not have known Tarek as Firelord, but she had heard good things about him prior to his rise, and she had been on decent terms with the previous firelady as well. she had always, perhaps ironically, had close ties with the Fire Nation, and hopefully for something like this, she could gain a bit of new information.
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Amulet of Tsun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tsun   The Amulet of Tsun Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tsun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Sun Warrior's Ancient City-
Jump to: