The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyoko Inzuma ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kyoko Inzuma ~  Empty
PostSubject: Kyoko Inzuma ~    Kyoko Inzuma ~  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:49 am

Full Name: Kyoko Rai Inzuma
Element: Water
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Position: Master Waterbender/ Maybe a cheiftess of either tribe?

Personality: A caring soul, yet she can be afraid, afraid of her own destiny. A willing woman, she is quite skillful yet concentrates more on what could happen in the future. Yet she is friendly, and can control her powers carefully. Her emotions change during the entry of the avatar state, her anger boils up, as if she turns into a demon. Since she is a very skilled water bender, learning earth and on the basics of firebending, her avatar state is what she really needs to work on.

Abilities: Kyoko is a rather skilled waterbender, she started to learn at the age of 5 with her grandfather Shizune. After many hard hours of training each day, nearly no time to rest, since of her father pushing her around saying she must master waterbending. She is capable of being a teacher but not a true master just yet. When she becomes a master, she will commit to a society to help others.

Appearance: Kyoko is a rather ghastly, or maybe just a gothic girl. Her pale skin complexion makes her look like some type of ghost, or maybe just a frozen girl. Her hair is long, silky and a smooth hazelnut color. It is never combed down, it's all over the place. Her lips are a smooth glossy dark pink colour, a glossy shine, making her look like some sort of angel all together. Her eyes are wide, and yet a very bright colour aswell, they are a dark red, except they shine in the light as the tone of the red is rather bright, considering she's a waterbender. She wears what any average waterbender would wear, a pale blue tunic, white satin ribbon, a thick, warm coat, brown leggings and brown, thick boots. She doesn't look much different to any other female local in the tribe.

History: Kyoko Inzuma, born to Mei Inzuma and Taro Inzuma, was a miserable young girl. She was always stuck inside her hut, practicing bending. Kyoko really didn't have a choice, her father being a successful warrior and a great waterbender, she was forced to be like him. Her gloomy days being stuck inside a hut, with a pot of water in front of her.

Over the years, Kyoko became a rather selfish girl, but her friends made her realize that she didn't have to be a mean person. Her father disagreed. Taro would grab Kyoko by her shoulders, and take her back into the hut. After more than twenty tears fell from Kyoko's eyes, a wave of anger was flowing inside her head instead. She got so angry with her dad, she sliced a hole through the hut.

Being now 10 years old, Kyoko decided to try and run away, her father getting angrier and angrier. Mei couldn't bare to watch this happen, she locked herself in her bedroom, crying and wailing about her daughter. After her door was locked, a scream came from it. For many years it was just her and her horrible father.

Getting older and realizing she didn't have to obey his words, and decided to go rogue against her father. Her bending practice non-stop made her a rather skilled waterbender. She marched outside, slamming the door to one side. Her father boiling up with fury, tempting to hit Kyoko and drag her back in, and his hand being unsuspectingly bruised, by a slash of water. Kyoko had used a water whip to whack her fathers hand away from her.

A brutal battle started, as her father was eager to get her back. ''Your just the same as your snotty mother, a rebel, no wonder I got rid of her''. Her father chanted, and the words shot like a bullet to Kyoko. ''W..what?! You killed my mother?! There's no hope in hell you can kill me, seriously, daily practice, hard labour, childhood of depression, I'm just a killing machine now''. Kyoko said, shouting to her father, as her hands moved in a motion, make the ice rise up, and charging at her father. A hard knock to the ground, and her father struggled to get up.

After 3 long hours of blood, water and screams, Taro had given up. Kyoko left the tribe that day, her age at 17 years hold, decided to take hostage at the Southern Water Tribe, maybe it was more peaceful and harmless down there.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP: Kyoko had run downstairs, slamming the door open to one side, the hinges slightly snapped. Her boots making a shape in the snow, Kyoko stormed out of the hut, when a call from her father asked, ''Where are you going? You haven't finished your training young lady! Come back here!''. Taro shouted, running after Kyoko. He got quite angry, and tempted to throw her back into the hut. All was to hear was a slash on his hand, the skin turning purple and blue, and his face turning red. His hand was bruised by the water Kyoko had slashed him with. Kyoko had a grin on her face, as a sphere of water circled above her fingers. ''I'm sorry, did you want to take me back in?! Dream on, I'm leaving this horrid tribe. Go find some other innocent child to train''. Kyoko remarked at the slash, slowly walking away, until a ball of water rammed into the back of her. She rapidly turned around. ''Fine you want to fight me? Don't be depressed if you lose!''. Kyoko shouted, moving her hands into a motion, and a snake of water, rised from the ice, and she shot it straight at her father, a close dodge from her father, him sending a block of ice towards her. Kyoko leaped into the air, bouncing off the block of ice, and making a ramp of snow to support her fall. Quickly, she then melted the snow, used the water to make a jet of water, shooting towards her father, a rapid and successful hit, he was bruised again. Finally, Kyoko had the rage, to make a mountain of ice beneath her feet, leap into the air, send the mountain crashing down onto her father. What a battle! Kyoko landed firmly to the ground, and made her way towards the docks, ''I'm leaving, I don't like amateurs like you''. Kyoko said, and she boarded a boat, waterbending her way down to the South Pole, a long 2 day journey ahead for her.

Character Box:

Kyoko Inzuma

''I do not take orders from people I dislike, so if your on my dislike list, don't bother talking to me''. - Kyoko
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy

Last edited by Kyoko on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kyoko Inzuma ~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoko Inzuma ~    Kyoko Inzuma ~  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Completion <3
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Kyoko Inzuma ~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoko Inzuma ~    Kyoko Inzuma ~  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Acception.

If you want to be a Tribal Chief, you will have to be older.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kyoko Inzuma ~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoko Inzuma ~    Kyoko Inzuma ~  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyoko Inzuma ~
Page 1 of 1