The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Under the Waves [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran grinned at his luck, or at her horniness. (or both?) "if you desire it... then yes, I am offering it... come with me..." and by that, he just meant 'turn around', and so he gently pulled her back to him, sliding his hands down her stomach, and dipping not just into her pants, but into her panties as well, feeling the soft, smooth skin there, and an absence of any hair. Not that he minded the hair, but he did like the smoothness of the skin when it was absent. He wasn't about to penetrate her any time "soon", per se. she was still fully clothed after all. But... he wouldn't mind some of this. So... he began rubbing her there.

"how does it feel?" he purred alluringly, his fingers going over gentle motions of the areas that her panties normally covered. He was definitely going to be a tease, but was not going to "deny" her or anything... nothing so cruel, especially when he thought she was rather pretty...
Mood: Devious
Condition: Cozy
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

EXP : 2800

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Moaning softly at his fingertips under her panties, Lynn couldn't believe her luck. Seems that she'd found an even better way to keep warm than going inside or drinking; have an extremely attractive man start sexing you up. She was so busy concentration on the feel of his hand that she almost missed his question, however.

"Wonderful," Lynn answered in a sensual voice, "I really hope you don't mind continuing... or progressing, even?" Yes, she thought that she'd throw that out there; that she really wanted to progress, on top of continuing. Zevran could pretty much have her entirely, without any complaints from her side.

Mood: Aroused
Condition: Cold

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran grinned at her moan, pressing his hands against her groin as if to 'pin' her against him. he continued rubbing her smooth skin, softly caressing it, as well as the indentations where her groin met her thighs. She was very warm down here, which in turn made Zevran chuckle a bit mentally. Had he gotten her all hot in her panties before he had even begun?

"Oh? I do not mind progressing." he chuckled, "I figure if I can get away with fondling your most intimate parts that I could get away with less than that too..." with that, he paused, unzipping and unbuttoning her pants, pushing them down and lifting her legs so they would come out of said pants--before dipping his hands back into her rather sexy little panties.
"I might leave your shoes on if you are as cold as you say though... only because cold feet is worse than you think!" he chuckled. well, and the kneesocks and maryjanes were kind of cute. If she wanted them off he'd get to them (eventually), though he did want to keep her warm(ish) if he was going to be stripping her... cold sex was no fun at all.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn had given a little surprised squeak, when he lifted her legs up for her, but otherwise was fine with her pants coming off; honestly, she was a little surprised that her panties were still on, given that her legs were now bare. Leaning against his chest, since she was pretty much pinned against him, Lynn gave another little moan of pleasure and murmured, "I wouldn't mind... I think you're well on your way to warming me up, after all."

Though she was only in college, the young artist would probably be considered a bit loose, considering how easily she allowed partners to progress from attraction to sleeping with her. In her defense, she did have standards, and no amount of begging would land a boy in her pants if he did not meet those standards. Just... Zevran met them almost immediately. Thus, she wanted him in her pants almost immediately - or sooner.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:04 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran did run his rather warm hands up and down Ara's thighs for a moment, certainly warming them up. "mmm..." he whispered, kissing behind her ear. "so smooth and soft... I shall continue warming you up then." He'd strip her the rest of the way later though... regardless of how horny or not she might have been, he was one to take his time and enjoy the touching, so to speak. Her clothes would come off in time.

Zevran on the other hand, had an uncanny ability to wrap women around his finger with desire for him. Not that he necessarily manipulated them that way... but he sometimes did use it to his advantage. He liked hearing them make personal requests to him that he could (reasonably) fulfill.
He did pause for a moment to remove her coat, though since her sleeves were long, this was no new skin.
"mmm..." he teased playfully, fingering her panties before dipping both hands back in and rubbing her groin again, "why would a high-standing college student wear such sexy panties... it's as if you were *trying* to seduce me..." he chuckled. Not that he minded; he was just being a tease.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:50 am

Aralynn Otoyome

Giggling at his playful accusations, Lynn almost didn't respond at first, because of his hands down said sexy panties. "A girl likes to be prepared, when meeting new people..." She told him playfully, "Just in case they turn out to be sexy, tall, amazingly perfect waterbending men who know just where to touch...~" Yup; those were her current thoughts on Zevran.

"Especially," She continued, starting to mess with the buttons on her uniform shirt, " - when the girl is going on a boat ride with said sexy man, for a total of two weeks... First impressions have to be good ones." Lynn was mostly joking, of course, but that was why she wore her uniform to meetings, at least, rather than her more casual clothes. She just spread the reasoning to her undergarments as well.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:19 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled, still fondling the smooth skin where her lower hair had once been, and sometimes (since he had both hands down her panties), caressing the soft and sensitive indentations where her groin met her thighs. "I admit that I noticed you were leading me on... normally I would not be so forward unless I knew I could get away with it." Yup... he was an astute mofo, that was for sure.

He did smile at her remarks. "well... I do love those college uniforms... so sharp and modest, and professional... though they are also especially fun to remove." oh yes, hers was certainly not the first of them that he had ever removed, and would certainly not be the last.
"mmm... but I digress. it's also fun to only take it off in parts at a time... the same way you might savor a delicious meal rather than wolf it down..."
"but first..." he paused, scooping the half-dressed lady into his arms, "let's get you somewhere warmer..." he carried her into the cabin, snatching her pants and coat on the way there. closing the door to keep the warm air in, her dropped her clothes and set her back on her feet, dipping his hands down her panties in the front, once again.
"are you warm now?" he asked, fondling her some more, "or do you need me to warm you up a bit more?" referring to touching more exposed skin.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn gave a squeak as she was suddenly lifted into his arms and whisked into the cabin; really, it was almost too fast for her to realize what had happened until she was set back down on her feet. Thankfully the young art student didn't stumble and fall over; that would have have been rather embarrassing. Zevran soon had her purring and nearly panting once again, with his hands on her body (it had been too long since she'd done anything like this).

"I'm starting to warm up..." She admitted, but added, "Though, if you're offering, I definitely wouldn't mind a bit more warming up from you." Smiling up at him, the innocence in her words were completely overshadowed by her half-lidded eyes and the way that her chest rose and fall - Lynn was quickly becoming aroused, it seemed.

Condition: Warm

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smirked at the lovely sight in front of him--a rather cute little young lady who could qualify as fully dressed if she had something covering her legs. He left her shirt on for now, and didn't pull off her panties, but did continue fondling her groin area, his keen ears picking up those delightful moans and panting. He was going to drive this girl wild.

"mmm... what kind of warming up were you thinking of, my lovely friend?" eh cooed, talking calmly with her as if fondling her crotch (without actually touching the vaginal area itself) was something completely normal that wasn't even happening, "because Zevran probably knows, and more importantly, Zevran can probably provide..."

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

"I was hoping," Lynn told him, a little breathlessly, " - for some skin-to-skin contact... That is the best way to get warm, I've heard." Maybe that was going a little far, but the actions that came from such contact would definitely heat them both up pretty quickly. It sounded funny, but the more clothes that were removed, the more the artist would heat up.

She could just imagine laying on top of Zevran after a romp through the sheets, sharing their warmth by contact, feeling his hands gently caress her satisfied body... Oh yes, Lynn wanted that very much.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran couldn't help but chuckle at how badly she wanted him. Well, everyone wanted Zevran, but she just seemed like a particularly horny college girl who probably threw herself at every man that wasn't too hard on the eyes. Which wasn't inherently a bad thing--her life, her choices, and all that stuff, but it did make Zevran chuckle. Oh no, he wouldn't be as easy as her others, but he wouldn't chicken out or leave her disappointed. Just that when the woman started making advanced, Zevran took the "defensive" and teased a bit.

"hm-hm-hm..." Zevran gave a soft, closed-lipped laugh. "I've heard far more than that, my lovely. but let's get these clothes off of you... he slowly helped her out of her shirt, but before removing either piece of her undergarments, he began to feel her up some more. Yup, he was totally going to tease her a bit.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Yeah, Lynn was pretty much living up to the 'slutty college girl' trope, at the moment, but at least she did have some standards. It's not like Zevran was gross, or unappealing, or a total pervert. He was attractive and apparently willing enough himself, so why not? Though, she supposed that she should tone it down a bit, after this time... Well, this trip, maybe.

Having her shirt taken off felt nice, as now that they were indoors it was almost too warm. Being felt up felt even nicer, as Lynn was purring and enjoying every second. Her own fingers stroked at his thighs, which were about all she could reach from her position, facing away from him, her back against his chest.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was not the judgmental type, and so even if he did pretty much chalk her up as just another slutty college girl, that didn't mean he was going to treat her any less than any others he might have met that fit that bill. A woman was a woman, and she was still a very lovely one. He let them come to him rather than try to approach them, not wanting to be too much more forward, since he did often come off as such to others.

He did caress her bare skin, from her stomach to her thighs to her arms and even squeezed her hands once, nuzzling into the back of her hair for a moment or two here and there. However, after a moment he began to push her panties down and undo her bra, but was going to leave her socks and shoes on... warm feet, after all, made for a quicker/better orgasm, mind you... :3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Waves [OPEN]   Under the Waves [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the Waves [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2