The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girls on the Road

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

EXP : 3500
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

As the manager of a prestigious shipping company, Sagittaria had in fact managed to see much of the world, and could easily draw a map of the coastal borders of the four nations. She had been to just about every port from the Water Tribes to the Earth Kingdom and Fire Nation, and even had delivered some military supplies to the Eastern and Western Air Temples.

But... getting further inland... that was where Sagittaria wanted to explore. Sure she had been inland because of some major rivers and such, or between the Fire Islands, but getting away from the sail-able bodies of water was her goal at the moment. She didn't really know where to go, but she was familiar enough with wilderness that she could be dropped off there and could probably find her way home fairly easily.

It wasn't like she was unequipped after all. Besides her golden tongue which she couldn't leave behind unless it was cut out or something drastic like that, she had a bag of supplies, a quiver of arrows and a bow. She had left Prim back at her boat, but she could turn around and get it if necessary. there was another town not more than a couple miles from the port--she was pretty sure.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect

Last edited by Sagittaria on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

EXP : 2675

Character Description
Position: Courier
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Tylia Allemoore

Tylia Allemoore had recently finished her third delivery of the week, and had just returned home to pick up another package bound for a little mountainous village to the North. Marking the area carefully on her map, the young teenage girl folded up the huge worn bit of parchment before tucking it into her back alongside the medium-sized squishy parcel. It smelled like fruit, or something, though she never really asked questions about the items she delivered.

Whistling to call Tobi, the armadillo-dog, to her side, Tylia began walking the dirt road out of the little port town, heading North. With all the work she'd been doing, the blonde wondered if she should maybe take a break that weekend... maybe find a place in a much larger city to enjoy herself. Since it was summer, there should be plenty of Festivals starting up soon - maybe she could catch one of those?

Soon, she became lost in her own thoughts, trudging down the road. Tobi, meanwhile, was scampering here and there along the bath and surrounding underbrush ahead, sniffing and yapping at this or that. It wasn't until the armadillo-dog suddenly took off running at a person a good ways ahead that Tylia really noticed him. "Tobi!" She shouted, starting to rush after him, "Bad armadillo-dog! Sit! Heel!" Sure, her little pet wasn't vicious (or even particularly intimidating), but who knew what someone would think, looking up to see an animal running at them.

Mood: Wistful
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:36 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Sagittaria was not exactly one to get paranoid or overly defensive, but she was not about to just sit there when she heard something make noise in the wilderness. There were bandits and wild animals out here... and Sagittaria had her bow. She was a fairly skilled shot, and her firebending was the same way. As long as she could knock it back before it got too close to her... there was nothing she couldn't handle.

But this was just a little armadillo-dog, and so Sagittaria put her bow back behind her back with her quiver, and smiled at the little creature. If it attacked her... well, then she'd probably kick it. She might not have been a Melee expert, but she could at least throw some punches or kicks if she was directly assaulted. But... she didn't. instead, she crouched down, ready to pet the little critter as long as it wasn't hostile.

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Tylia Allemoore

Far from hostile, the little armadillo-dog panted happily once he was level with the young woman, waggling its entire butt along with the little stubby tail. Tobi walked right up to her hand and placed its head into it, as if saying 'pet me, pet me!' which he probably was.

Not too far behind, Tylia came trotting up a moment later, her expression going from worried to annoyed when she saw that her armadillo-dog had run off and scared the living daylights out of her... just so that he could be pet. "Stupid dog," She muttered fondly at the creature before addressing the young lady petting him, "Sorry about that... Usually he listens better than this. I'm Tylia, and his name is Tobi."

The older teen who had attracted Tobi's attention was very pretty, Tylia noticed right away. She seemed to have a more... worldly quality about her, too. It was hard not to be drawn to something like that - that sort of air around a person.

Mood: Vaguely Annoyed

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Sagittaria may not have been one of those "friends of all animals ever" kinds of people, but she was friendly to the friendly critters. she patted the little armadillo-dog's head, almost in the same way she might ruffle a child's hair or something, using her other hand to pat it on the back.

"No harm done," she reassured the girl who was probably this little dog's owner, "Sagittaria Suki Svenja, at your service." that was just usually how she greeted herself, rather than actually pledging her service to anyone in particular. But, she didn't mind helping people sometimes, and this might not be an exception.
"I was jsut heading to town," she pointed in the direction she was going, "are you heading anywhere... you don't seem very lost..." she wasn't sure how popular Sagittaria the Storyteller was, further inland, but a lot of ports and taverns talked pretty highly of the wild storyteller who could turn anyone's tales into riveting and exciting sagas, all in good fun, of course.

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Tylia Allemoore

"Oh, I've got a delivery," Tylia explained, patting at her messenger bag, "I'm headed for the mountains right now... I just came from town, actually. It's a nice one; no bedbugs at the inn, or anything!" While she wasn't necessarily trying to build the town up, or whatnot, she was hoping that maybe being on friendly terms with someone might lead to, y'know, being friends. Or at least on friendly terms in the long run.

Though she had traveled plenty, herself, it was mostly inland. That, and Tylia had been in the habit of making her deliveries as fast as she was able to - only recently had she started slowing down to enjoy the towns she delivered to, rather than racing off again.

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:10 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

"heh... funny how that works out then, isn't it?" she chuckled, "I help run a shipping company, and so most of my journies are near the coasts rather than inland. Good to know that the town isn't too bad though. I'm mostly just... well, looking for places to explore. I've scoured most of the coastlines... but if you know more inland areas... maybe we could explore together. Anything that might make a riveting story, y'know?"

Yes, Sagittaria loved stories, and hoped that this younger girl did too. It'd be fun to exchange them... and then Sagittaria could embellish a few of them for giggles or outrageous laughs. It was all in good fun, anyhoo.

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Tylia Allemoore

Tylia perked up a little, at that. It would be nice to have a companion on the road who didn't just bark - though Tobi was a sweetheart, he was severely lacking in the conversation department. "Well, if you feel like hiking up the mountain roads..." The young teen began with a smile, "I'd be happy for someone to talk to."

Stories were something that the young girl enjoyed as much as the next guy, but she didn't have many of her own. Maybe one would be enough to interest her new acquaintance, but Tylia wasn't sure which one the other girl might want to hear... Well, maybe she would tell one first, so that Tylia could get an idea as they walked. Still, she had to hear the response, for traveling together.

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:39 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Sagittaria smirked. "if you don't mind listening to some crazy old firebender ramble on about her riveting adventures... I'm totally down for following you." she chuckled. "It'd give me a nice chance to explore... maybe write a few more stories of my own." She wasn't technically a writer, but if she could put words onto paper as well as she could speak them... then she had to be fairly good. (Truth of the matter was that she was... she just usually didn't see a need to write it down).

"so... we gonna tell stories all the way up the mountain, or should I shut up and let you talk?" she chuckled. She was honestly game for just about anything, and if the other girl wanted Sagittaria to tell a tale first, she'd begin. Some of Sagittaria's wacky stories were in fact embellished, but a few, even a couple of wild ones, were so genuinely true and just plain wacky that she didn't even *need* to embellish them. She wondered if her new friend would be able to tell the difference.

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Tylia Allemoore

"You can go first," the younger girl offered, hoisting her bag strap further up onto her shoulder. With a whistle at Tobi, to call him to her side, Tylia began walking, hoping to make it to the village by nightfall, or perhaps the next morning if it was farther than she thought. As she didn't know many stories, she was more than happy to let Sagittaria go first - when her turn came, she might have to make something up.

Of course, she knew the story of how Omashu was created, but - y'know - so did everyone. It was a pretty famous story. So was the story of King Bumi single-handedly winning back his city. So... yeah, Tylia had nothin'.

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Grinning almost mischievously, Sagittaria nodded. "alright then... story time..."
She began walking as well, not feeling a need to stop to chat. they could do that on the road.
"So... have you ever heard the story about the time some firebender encountered the Dai Li? It was pretty rich. I was in Ba Sing Se at the time..." she began, elaborating on how she had uncovered a corrupt ring of Dai Li and that they scoured nearly the entire Lower Ring for her. She had stayed in said ring, but instead of trying to skip town, she had hidden in a crate...

"Well anyways, then I see a shipment of Buzzard-wasps coming in, probably for the zoo or something... so I light the latch on fire to sever it, and I sic them on the Dai Li... of course, that just made them mad, and so the chase persisted. They chased me all the way up to the tops of the walls, where I used firebending to speed myself up!" She grinned, and shot jets of flames from her hands that launched her a few feet forward. If she had held those flames, she would have continued soaring forward.
She stopped, waiting for the girl to catch up (it only would take a few seconds). "Anyways... so there we were... right on that wall..." she paused, wandering how the younger girl was taking this story in, it *was* one of her favorite stories/memories, after all.
Condition: Telling a Story

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Tylia Allemoore

Eyes widening, Tylia listened to the older girl's story, a bit amazed that someone could have done something like that. She knew who the Dai Li were, of course - after all, who didn't? - but she'd never heard of them being corrupt. Not since the Earth Queen came to power, anyway.

The little spurt of firebending had her gasping, as well. "I didn't know you could do that!" She mentioned as she jogged up to meet Sagittaria. It almost sounded accusatory, but it wasn't meant to, of course.

"What did you do?" Tylia asked, then, right on cue as the story paused, high up on the walls of the city. Obviously the other girl hadn't died, or been killed, so how did she get out of it? The younger blonde was a decent audience, even if she wasn't much for storytelling, herself.

Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:14 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

"Well... anyways we were originally going to have a duel to the death, but the Earth Queen apparently had made peace talks with the Fire Nation since that recent war, and so instead of promoting violence, we decided to resolve this dispute the same way all great disputes were settled..."

Now, Sagittaria was totally making this up as she went and such, but that didn't mean that there as no truth to the story.
"so... we solved it with nothing short of a dance-off." the green-eyed firebender continued. "and I won... which is why I'm here before you instead of in some prison somewhere..."

"So what did you think?" she asked, referring to the story. She was expecting her to think it was outrageous and packed with lies... because it was. That didn't mean it still couldn't be funny and/or exciting too though.

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Tylia Allemoore

At the words "dance off", Tylia's sudden burst of laughter shattered the silence around them so well that it actually scared Tobi into yelping. The little armadillo-dog rushed back to the two girls, his tail between his legs, yapping as if there was something chasing him. Which, of course, only made the blonde teen laugh even harder than before.

"I wish I could've seen that!" She grinned, still walking next to Sagittaria, "You must be the only girl alive to beat the Dai Li in a - " she paused, a hand over her mouth, " - dance contest...!" Tylia snickered and began to giggle at the end, almost unable to finish her sentence at all. Oh yes, she was suddenly a lot more fond of the older girl.

Mood: Cheerful

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:11 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Okay, so a lot of this story was in fact fabricated, and there was no "official" dance off, but Sagtittaria had in fact danced in front of the Dai Li, causing them to dance with her after realizing that there was nothing wrong. Ironically, people were more inclined to believe her embellished version, and so she embellished.

The firebender smirked. "well... it was pretty impressive... but I do have some pretty crazy-awesome dance moves. Guys loooooove~ a girl who can dance..." this seemed to be true. Sagittaria had decked herself out before and danced... and it had been rather fun. The youngster in front of her looked a bit on the young side to be worrying about boys, but that was Sagittaria for you. she was quite fine with talking about teenage or adult topics with impunity.

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:33 am

Tylia Allemoore

That last bit made the younger blonde blink. "Guys... like a girl who can dance, huh?" She asked in a totally different voice, sounding rather thoughtful. Maybe Tylia was a bit young by some standards, but she was definitely coming close to her 'boy crazy' phase (if she wasn't already in it). True, the kinds of boys she found attractive would probably never look at her twice, but in all fairness, she wouldn't exactly approach them, herself.

She considered her own experiences dancing. There weren't many, and she didn't recall any guys her age being present. Well, maybe a few of the other kids of the Ironfist Bandits 'family', but they were more like family than anything else. It would be like Tylia having a crush on her cousin or something... eww. No thank you.

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:53 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

"all the guys I've met loved my mad dance moves," Sagittaria cooed. "of course, clothing can also make a big difference, depending on what your target audience likes to see. It could be anything from the stuff I'm wearing to fancy ball gowns. As long as it doesn't restrict the moves you want to make for your dance."

"Of course," she added, "a charming personality and a way with words also helped me a bit..." Sagittaria was magical with her words, to the point where often times no one could tell the difference between when she was lying versus telling the truth. Luckily she didn't usually lie except when storytelling.
"why do you ask?" she chuckled, "you got your eyes on a special young man or something, or are you just trying to cast a net, so to speak?"
Condition: Explaining

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Tylia Allemoore

Tylia listened with utmost attention, practically taking mental notes on everything that the older girl said. Maybe Sagittaria wouldn't mind telling her more specifics, if she asked? It wasn't like there was anyone else around for the younger teen to ask. And, well, she had to admit that she wasn't the most articulate person around, so that might hurt her chances.

"No one specific," Tylia blushed as she admitted it, "I just... well, kinda thought it might be nice to try out. Y'know? Having a boyfriend." Yup, totally smooth. Not. Brushing her hair back, the young blonde spoke once again, in an all-too-casual tone, "Do you have one? A boyfriend?"

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:38 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Ah the joys of blossoming love and hormones... Sagittaria remembered those times well. She had been... well "hormonal". she had calmed down a bit since then, but that didn't mean her alluring ways were over. She had far too much charisma to remain single for very long, it seemed--or one would assume. She certainly wasn't very hard on the eyes either, after all...

"I'm actually still single at the moment, believe it or not," she chuckled, "but I've dated several different boys... a drag queen once too, but that's beside the point." she might have been lying about that one. "did you want advice on the art of romancing or something?" she offered, for she totally could. Sagittaria knew much to the art of being girly and attracting men... it wasn't that hard, after all...

Back to top Go down
Tylia
Tylia

Character Description

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Tylia Allemoore

"You... dated Queen Meili?" Tylia asked, a certain awe in her voice (that was the only 'queen' that the young blonde teen had ever heard of, as it were). Well jeeze, if Sagittaria had done all that, maybe she should ask for some advice on how to be 'eligible' enough for a date.

Thankfully, however, she didn't even have to ask; it was offered. "Oh, uh -" the younger girl blushed, "If you wouldn't - um - if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to get some... tips." It was hard for Tylia to admit it, given her reputation back home. She figured, however, that no one back home would have heard her ask, so there was no harm.

Well, Tobi would have heard, but he was just an armadillo-dog, so he didn't count. Not like he could go blabbing to anyone.

Mood: Embarrassed

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:18 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Sagittaria chuckle. "No, no... she's like twice my age! A Drag Queen is basically... well... how to explain it." She went on to describe a drag queen in awkwardly amusing detail, because she was charismatic like that. It did make the firebender crack a chuckle as well.

"Tips on how to get a man, eh?" Sagittaria picked a nice flat rock to sit on, so she could put all of her attention into this subject. "well... I guess that also depends on who or what kind of dream guy you're looking for. Obviously you're not going to want to serenade a music-hater or something, for example."
She cracked her knuckles. "so... what kind of traits are you looking for in a man... besides good-looking. everyone says that." she chuckled. She did know how to schmooze and brown-nose people after all, male or female. When it came to words... Sagittaria was *very* good...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls on the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls on the Road   Girls on the Road Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls on the Road
Page 1 of 1