The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP with me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Youta
Youta

EXP : 2400

Character Description
Position: Traveller
Nation: Fire Nation

RP with me.  Empty
PostSubject: RP with me.    RP with me.  EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:37 am

Hey whats up Peasants guys. I'm Youta. I started Rping here last year but then stopped for a while. I remember this site last night and after looking over the topics that have been going on I want in again.

If you have a thread with me that we haven't finished then just message me or post here and we can finish them if you want.

If you've never heard of me then let me begin to introduce myself: I currently only have one character, Youta Zhu. He is a power hungry, arrogant and cold expert firebender. He isn't a prodigy or a genius who creates a myriad of new techniques. He is somebody who has mastered the basics over and over again and uses them very effectively.

I don't know exactly what I'm looking for as an RP. If you want a teacher, I can provide that. If you want a student, well I'm also your guy. If you want a conspirator or somebody to be your enforcer well guess who. ME! I am down for any just random meet-ups or whatever.

That's it. Now bow down before your overlord and fear me Just shoot me a message or post here if interested.
Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

RP with me.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with me.    RP with me.  EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:45 am

Welcome back, Youta!

I'm not typically on this early in the morning, so I'm on my mobile (which is shit for PMs and formatting). My character list can be found in my signature and I'm always up for starting new RP; hopefully I can catch you online during my normal daytime hours and we can chat.

Again, welcome back to the site! Smile
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

RP with me.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with me.    RP with me.  EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:06 pm

welcome back Youta (it's still Zul Razz)
I'm down for more RPing with you if I haven't scared you all the way off yet. haha. If you want my list of characters, hit up this link (or it's in the sig of practically all my characters)

https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1677-need-rp-partners

hope to see ya 'round.
Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

RP with me.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with me.    RP with me.  EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Meili wrote:
welcome back Youta (it's still Zul Razz)
I'm down for more RPing with you if I haven't scared you all the way off yet. haha. If you want my list of characters, hit up this link (or it's in the sig of practically all my characters)

https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1677-need-rp-partners

hope to see ya 'round.

Blergh, you still exist. Might as well leave and never come back Razz
Laughing

Anyways as for your characters. We could probably finish that thread we had in Gaoling with Zul or start a new one. I'd also be interested in Rping with Meili because Youta can improve his standing in the world with her she seems like a really interesting character.

Jurishe wrote:
Welcome back, Youta!

I'm not typically on this early in the morning, so I'm on my mobile (which is shit for PMs and formatting). My character list can be found in my signature and I'm always up for starting new RP; hopefully I can catch you online during my normal daytime hours and we can chat.

Again, welcome back to the site! Smile

Thanks, I don't really know much about your characters but from just reading your character sheet I think that the best rp's would be with either Noriko, Noe Kaskae or Lynn
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

RP with me.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with me.    RP with me.  EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:17 pm

to be honest, I've actually really been wanting to RP with Meili for a while, so if you've got an idea, shoot it at me. I'd totally be down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

Character Description

RP with me.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with me.    RP with me.  EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:29 am

Meili wrote:
to be honest, I've actually really been wanting to RP with Meili for a while, so if you've got an idea, shoot it at me. I'd totally be down. Very Happy

Dammit, original ideas. My only weakness, how did you know?!
I'd guess they'd meet in Ba Sing Se, since you know that makes sense. It could be a random meeting but that doesn't seem too realistic. You probably don't just meet the Earth Queen when your just walking down the street. Maybe I could request a meeting with the Earth Queen in the palace and blah dee blah and then we see where it goes from there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP with me.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with me.    RP with me.  Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Information :: Plotting-
Jump to: