The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tzekel-Kan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

EXP : 1385

Character Description
Position: Ancient Ascended
Nation:

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:47 am

Full Name: Tzekel-Kahn
Element: Non
Birthplace: The Air Lion Turtle
Position: Spirit Devourer
Training: Spirit Control [Master]
Ancient Hand to Hand [Master]

Personality: (300)
A fanatic would be the best fitting name for him. A fanatic about power, and gaining control over others. This personality would have to be a direct result from being in the Spirit World for 10,000 years. His movements can be dramatic at times, but there are those moments where he is stock still, and could break your arm at the drop of a hat. His past as one of the first Air Nomads is all but forgotten. He remembers being all about spirituality and balance and peace, but now he views those from a different perspective. It could be said that he is even half-spirit, with all of them bottled up inside of him. Balance is something that is constant won within himself, all the spirit energy naturally canceling each others out. And Peace, well, he doesn't believe in it anymore. When things look good, something will eventually come muck it up. Peace is brief, if ever accomplished. He isn't afraid to kick in some skulls over a small thing like a meal. He would ultimately be alright with slaying the entire Fire Nation if it granted him power. But one thing about him contradicts all this ambition for power. If he were to encounter someone who could beat him in any scenario, he would, no doubt, call them lord and serve them. All the while trying to find weaknesses, of course. After his long time in the Spirit World, there are very few things that will scare him. Spiders, webs, creepy crawlies are things he would more welcome than turn away. Blood doesn't scare him either. He might even be covered by it during a fight. Let it not be said that Tzekel-Kan is all bloodlust, altough that tends to happen in his line of work. (298)

Abilities: (300)
Tzekel is able to "take-over" any statue, let it be of a Armadillo Bear, or a human, sometimes (in his bleakest moments) he can take over an entire tree. It wouldn't be a pretty takeover, but it would be a useful one. Ones with four limbs work best for him, as he has four limbs. He would take over said object by physically touching them or the ground nearby, channeling the spirits that he dominates over into the object, bending them to his will. When he has taken over something, he acts as a conduit. He raises his arm, object raises same arm. He runs, object runs. It will copy every motion he makes. Even laughing maniacally, the chest of the statue would expand and contract. If the object had something resembling eyes, Tzekels eyes would glow, and he would see through the objects eyes and his own. Let it be known that the object he has taken over would be as fluid in motion as Tzekel is with his real body. He can control the object for however long he wants, but it can be disrupted if he had a blow to the head, or some spiritual interference. If disrupted, the object would stop all motion, the spirits returning to Tzekel. Let it also be known that while he is in control of object, that object is not bendable. If he takes over a statue, let it be made of stone of metal, bending would have no effect on it. Now, smashing something into it, that would do something. Because with the uncountable (unless you do math is some approximations) amount of spirits inside Tzekel-Kan, he also has an amazing amount of endurance and strength, and if he uses enough of his spirits as payment, can also mend a statues wounds(Say an arm got blown off. If he concentrated and used up spirit power, it would bind together again).

Tzekel-Kan now has the power of the forest spirit, Hei Bai. He can use it's abilities such as walking several meters in a single step, zooming across the land. He can also now roar, making a spiritual blast from his mouth when he does so. Tzekel-Kan usually only uses his spirit walking ability to get close to enemies to put them down, but is totally fine using his roar. He does NOT, however, gain Hei Bai's ability of growing bamboo. He gains these abilities in:
Growth Of Power(338)

Appearance:
Pale Skinned, with Tattoos all over his body. Not super heavily muscled, but very defined. Sharp long nails about 1cm past his fingers. Likes to go bare top to show all his tattoos, and top clothing encumbers his movements. The tattoos never reach his face, only his collar bones.
Height:
6'
Weight:
180lbs
Eyes:
Dark Grey
Hair:
Black
Skin:
Pale

Materials:
Old, OLD, Air bender robes, the traditional red and yellow.

Description: (260)
Tzekel-Kan has the face and body of someone in his late 20's, maybe early 30's. His Pale skin is from being in the Spirit world for 10,000 years. On his pale skin though, are these tattoos that glow while controlling something, like phosphorus, and pale green when not active. They are shaped at all right angles, going up and down and left and right. They seem to make swirls sometimes, but others just go to his feet and hands, then end in a point. These angles and lines are thick, and have dots and markings along them. He also doesn't have a thing for jewelry, no earrings or necklaces or cuffs can be seen on him. He only has his old robs tied around his waist, poofy pants and shoes. His hair in Black and straight, and doesn't really care where it goes, although he can be seen wearing it in a ponytail at times.
He fights with a ferocity that is to be feared. He goes all out, and there tends to be bodies in his wake if someone opposes him. When in control of a statue, he becomes reckless, and things usually become broken and crumbled all around when he uses it. Against a single opponent, he would rather go hand-to-hand, but if they pose a serious threat, he will use the first thing he sees. His ancient fighting style was abandoned by the Air Nomads, as they found that it was too aggressive. Tzekel left them before they did so. He's incredibly quick and focuses on breaking bones and especially joints. Knees, elbows, shoulders, ankles, ect. Backing him into a corner is something you don't want to do. He'll break the corner, then you. (287)

History: (720)
Tzekel-Kan grew up happy, but he didn't play with other kids much. He would constantly get in trouble with his parents, mostly for sneaking off into the woods to his spirit friends, by getting airbending from the Lion Turtle. He was the only one that he knew that wasn't afraid of spirits. He got along with them well. The spirits in his area weren't hateful of humans, as the Air people were kind and never disturbed them. When Tzekel came around, the spirits almost rejoiced. The spirit closest to him had to be a wisp, something without a from but could take the forms of other things. It was tiny and cute, and named Moh, and would always hover at Tzekel's shoulder. Whenever he went back home, he was often scolded, but he didn't care that much. The other kids stayed away from him, saying that he was evil and couldn't be trusted. They often made fun of him, but again, Tzekel didn't care. He knew his spirit friends were much more to be afraid of them those losers. In his early adulthood, he was seen as the utmost expert on spirits. Moh even kept with him into the village on the Lion turtles back. He spent most of his time in the spirit forests, sometimes even days, or weeks. When he was in his mid 20's, Han, the first avatar came around and told the Air Nomads that the spirits were going back home to their own world. Tzekel was sad about this, as they were the only ones that knew him. Then he had an idea, and brought it to Han right before he left.

"Han! Wait!" Tzekel-Kan yelled, panting near the edge of the Lion turtle.
"Yeah? what is it?" Han turned, looking at the Nomad.
"You've been to the spirit world, and you survived, yes?" Tzekel asked impatiently, getting close to Han.
"Well, yeah. What about it?" Han said as he backed up a pace.
"Do you think it would be possible for someone to live there? Permanently?" Tzekel-Kan demanded with a smile of joy.
Han scratched his neck. "Yeah, I guess it would, if you could avoid all the negative spirits, that may work."
Tzekel jumped into the air at that point.

At that, Tzekel left with the spirits into their world without a word to anybody else. He returned his airbending to the Lion Turtle, claiming that his spirit friends would be enough to keep him safe. And so he went through the spirit portal. Shortly after, the portal closed behind him, sealing his fate.

Many, many years went past with Tzekel not growing a day, eating whatever he could. Through his years, he was starting to see the ground rules of this place. It was mostly peaceful, but there was always those consuming each other, getting stronger. Eventually he learned that only the strong survive, after one eventful encounter. He had been in the spirit world for about 4,200 years at this point, most of them going by in a blink. He was still with Moh, who never left his side, when he came upon another wisp. It was dark, and filled with negative energy. It struck at Tzekel while his gaurd was down, and possessed him. Tzekel was starting to transform, glowing markings showing on his skin. Moh, fearing for his greatest friends life, possessed him as well to fight off the negative one. Moh tolled Tzekel to consume them both, to add them to his spirit like he had seen so many spirits do so before, if he wanted to live. He did so, adding their spiritual energy to his own. The markings were forever etched into his skin. He mourned the passing of Moh for many generations.

Nearing the 7,000 year mark, he began to collect souls, first weak ones, specifically wisps, as they were small and weak. Then he moved onto larger ones, powerful ones. With each one, he grew more powerful and bloodthirsty. He was far from the man he used to be. On the 8,000 year mark, Almost every spirit knew his name, and he dominated a large forest. By the 9,500 year mark, he had left his forest, traveling long and far, searching for more powerful spirits. Then he stumbled upon the center of the Spirit World, where he first came into this world. He found the Tree of Time, with Vaatu trapped inside. Vaatu tried to trick Tzekel into letting him go, but Tzekel was far to smart for him. Tzekel claimed that he would consume Vaatu once he was free of his prison, whenever that would be. He sat, and waited, for 500 years. until the 10,000 year mark, he felt something shift. The energy in the world was suddenly different. Then the spirit portal opened up. He gazed at it for a few hours, contemplating what his next move would be. Then he stepped through.

Tzekel-Kan visited the grave sight of the Air Lion Turtle in the Great Divide, and encountered Tuezal Kai trying to scavange the bones to sell along with his master. Tzekel-Kan, outraged, killed Tuezal Kai's master and Tuezal Kai himself. But the spirit Tzekel-Kan had previously consumed, Balreth, the spirit of death, escaped Tzekel-Kan and traveled into Tuezal Kai's body. Balreth resurrected Tuezal Kai and gave him his powers. They both escaped. Desecration

Tzekel-Kan was recruited by Elegys in a plot to kill the avatar. Tzekel-Kan, wanting the power of the spirit of Ravaa, the spirit that makes the Avatar what it is, agreed. He worked with Nelekar to try to subdue Zulera's allies, the Fire Lord Tarek and Earth Queen Meili, but Nelekar betrayed Tzekel-Kan. Tzekel-Kan was defeated and almost killed. Tzekel-Kan witnessed Elegys become the Dark Avatar and flee. Tzekel-Kan now wants bith Nelekar and Elegys dead for leaving him stranded. The Post that ended badly.

Reasons Why You Believe You Deserve a Master-Tier Character/Position:
Well, I would have him as a intermediate, as his real only skill is his Spirit Control, but doing just that is making him a BAMF, so he needs to be Master-Tier. Expert just wouldn't cut it. Spirit Control is just too powerful to not be Master.

**Required of ALL Master Tier Characters**

Character Box: With Sample RP within (500 words minimum, must be from applied character's point of view)

Tzekel-Kan

I stepped through the portal, not knowing what to expect from this side. I had no idea how long I had been gone, but I did know it was a very long time. After the first few hundred years, my point of reference in time sped up. Hours go by in minutes, days in hours. An entire month in one day.

My foot hit snow and ice, it crunching beneath my foot. I looked around, and My eyes widened in astonishment. I remembered these very trees from when I had left, so grey and old compared to before when they were bright with life. I could feel no cold in this place. It was peaceful and still, and a stable temperature. After assuring that there was no immediate threat, I moved on, carefully placing my feet as to not slip. Eventually, I had reached the end of the forest, and a blast of cold hit me. There was a strong cold wind blowing, the outside trees covering the rest of the forest from the cold. After waiting an hour or two, I had decided that the wind wasn't going to die down any, so I left the forest, trudging through the snow and ice. For the first time in forever, I had put my robes back around my shoulders. It blocked most of the wind, but the snow still hit my face and stung my eyes.

I kept moving until I rounded a small hill, and found myself overlooking a city made of ice. It was beautiful. Pale blue and white everywhere, rivers running down the streets and people milling about. People. So long had it been since I had seen any. I became dizzy, and felt weak. My vision blurred and I fell, rolling down the hill. I came to a slow stop near the outside of the wall. Some guards spotted me lying there. I heard one of them yell out, and then things went black.

I woke up in a strange bed, all animal furs and little cloth. I turned my head and spotted an older woman, making something in what I think was a kitchen. Then it hit me. Like a pain suppressed for thousands of years, my stomach ached and twisted in a not. I moaned in pain. The woman turned her head and saw me. She quickly brought over a bowl of water to me, and held it to my lips. I drank deeply. Food and water wasn't required in the Spirit World, but my body kept track of what I needed. As the water touched my stomach, it rebelled and I vomited onto the floor next to the bed. I'm not sure what exactly I threw up, but it tasted things rotted long ago. She made me drink more water, and this time my stomach eased a little. There was still a burning sensation at the back of my throat, and I asked for more. She let me sip more water. I laid back down and passed out again.

When I woke up next, I felt much better. I sat up slowly, finding I was still in my Airbender Robes. I tried to stand but felt weak, and had to use the wall. I was infuriated by my weakness. I was so strong before, and this material world was weighing me down. But I knew that If I had more rest and nourishment, I would be better. I wandered the small ice house, looking for the woman. She wasn't here. I went to the front door, and looked about. I was on a street, in the middle was a river flowing towards the sea. Bridges of ice were made over it, and people went on their way, moving straight past me. There were a few who turned their eyes toward me, but then left shortly after. Then I heard a voice.
"Oh dear! Get back inside and lay down, you have to rest!" The elderly womann came hobbling down the street with a basket in her hands. She waved me back inside, and I laid back down. "I can't believe you are strong enough to stand and walk already. Yesterday you were just all vomit and pain." I looked at her. Yesterday? "I'll make you some soup, you rest." I quickly fell asleep, then awoke again as she roused me. "Soup." She said. "Drink up."

Mood:
Condition:
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1784-tzekel-kan-wip#20205

By typing your Forum name below, you acknowledge that your Master-Tier Character requires a considerable degree of activity(to be judged by our staff), and that you are subject to removal from your position of your Master-Tier Character if site staff unanimously decide you are not fulfilling this required level of activity in an undue respect. This judgement will also apply if abuse of this position occurs, whether in or out of character (IC or OOC). [u][u]

Type Forum Name Here:
[/u][/u]

Last edited by Tzekel-Kan on Wed May 27, 2015 4:33 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:39 pm

More to come.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Done! Awaiting Approval. :3
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:18 pm

I trust that you won't become super-OP with this guy or anything, but do know that you will bhe under scrutiny, as we kind of do for all charaters like this.

Otherwise though, I love the idea, and all of the references. Thus, I APPROVE!

Tzekel-Kan  Soa
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:08 pm

I don't think I'll get OP, but if I do, just tell me at anytime.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:10 pm

will do, man. though we did discuss a bit of this in the chat and it seemed okay, so you should be good for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Yeah. I'm waiting of Tarek's approval now. Master Tier requires multiple admin approvals, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:51 am

A very interesting character Kyorin, I'd approve him happily but I just have one problem. The word count on personality and abilities is just shy of 300 words. It's so close that I nearly just let it through, but I have to be strict on Master Tier characters unfortunately. Fix that up please, and I would gladly give you your second approval
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:09 am

Updated his History and Abilities to keep up with current events.
Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:44 am

The healing of wounds and Hei Bai's abilities might be a bit much. I'll wait to see what Zul thinks before I make any kind of judgement.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:52 pm

Elegys wrote:
The healing of wounds and Hei Bai's abilities might be a bit much. I'll wait to see what Zul thinks before I make any kind of judgement.
that is more or less my thoughts on the matter as well. sorry this took so long to get to.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Got rid of it. I just thought of it as an afterthought when I was adding it. Everything good now?
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:06 am

fair enough.

I think that's good for now, but I'll also see what Elegys and/or Tarek (probably just Elegys given Tarek's situation) thinks about it. so here's one green light out of two.
Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:32 am

I have no more qualms about this; Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tzekel-Kan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzekel-Kan    Tzekel-Kan  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tzekel-Kan
Page 1 of 1