The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]   Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:25 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Even the blind people in the hall were aware of the rather flambouyant and extravagant arrival of one of the party's newest guests. Meili, not being blind, saw it plainly with her own eyes. It was some sort of over-the-top businessman drawing attention to himself, probably for money. Well, if he wanted to sell shit here, she wouldn't mind, per se... especially if she got some of the cut.

But then he toasted her, and so she raised her entire bottle of Dragon's Piss, training the entire thing and belching loudly. Well... now she was out of the stuff and needed something else to drink. She walked past the man to grab another bottle and then walked back past him to sit down. If he wanted to broker a deal with the Earth Queen, finding her would be easy enough.

Mood: Mischievous
Condition: Partying Hard
Link: Meili

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

EXP : 1376
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Con Artist/Gambler
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]   Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi was busy taking orders for his crazy invention when he spotted the Earth Queen walk past.  He smirked to himself, knowing it was his time to act; he quickly made his way up to her and stepped into her path, bowing lowly.  “Your worship!” he began, “I have heard tales of your beauty from across the globe!  But now that I see you in person, I realise they do not do you justice at all!  The splendour of this magnificent hall pales in comparison with your beauty and grace!”  He continued, gently scooping up her hand and kissing it in a very suave and flattering manner.

Mood: Default money making mode
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]   Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:31 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili found the flattery to her name... well, flattering. Even him kissing her hand. Meili was not exactly the type to get offended at touch, after all. Further proof of this was that earlier some smelly old bastard (that Meili actually found amusing) had grabbed her ass. But that was beside the point.

"I'm flattered," she admitted honestly but fairly deadpan. "I take it you want to sell me something." She was known to cut straight to the chase, but if he wanted to play games a little longer, she might indulge him. Just this once... since they *were* partying after all...

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]   Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

“What could a humble entrepreneur and inventor like me sell to the illustrious and gracious Earth Queen?” replied Izanagi in surprise.  “you have it all!  Influence, beauty and riches beyond compare!” Suddenly Izanagi paused and grabbed two drinks from two nearby guests, handing one to the Queen.  The guests were shocked and disgusted by his manners, but he ignored them flat.  “Oh no, I am not trying to sell you anything!  Quite the opposite in fact!” he continued, quickly finishing his drink and then clapping his hands loudly.  Immediately two men, who were obviously in the employ of Izanagi, ran into the party hall carrying a large and regal looking chair.  They placed it directly behind Meili and left as quickly as they arrived.  “Please sit your majesty, and prepare yourself to have your mind blown!” he said dramatically waving his hand in front of Meili

Mood: Default making money mode

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]   Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi] EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:55 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Incidentally, Meili did not mind the "stolen" drink. She had done worse to people before, such as that time that she had punched a hobo in the face simply for existing. granted, he had deserved it, but that was beside the point.

She put her hands together for a moment, as if pondering the man's words and trying to see if there was anything to them that she could see through. She didn't see anything wrong, nor any kind of danger, and she was not the type that would be foolish enough to be swindled, and so she agreed to listen.

She sat down in the newly provided (and rather lavish) chair, crossing her legs beneath her dress and putting her hands together in her lap.
"I'm listening." she quipped, "what are you about to pamper me with this time?"

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]   Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:57 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi smirked and snapped his fingers, immediately a group of people quickly shuffled in holding boards in their hands. A young lady held up the first board, which showed a picture of Meili busting through a wall, holding a bottle of some bright green fluid.  “Endorsement!” exclaimed Izanagi, “I produce and sell many unique products around the entire world.  But business isn’t as usual thanks to our lovely avatar and her ‘Industrial Revolution’.” He stood beside Meili and threw an arm around her, “with the rise of this revolution, industry will boom and so will competition.  I am looking to get on this bandwagon and leave my would-be competitors in the dust!  That’s why the way to move forward, is something I like to call…’marketing!’” He continued. “And so ..I would like to buy the *exclusive* right to use your name, image and all the prestige that comes with it, to endorse my products.  You will of course be well compensated for this, and be given a share of all sales.”  said Izanagi with grin.  He had much more to pitch, but wanted to see what Meili would think of it so far.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]   Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:11 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili listened to the sales pitch with curious interest, not entirely sure she was on board with the idea just yet. First she had to dispose of a few skepticisms before she would give the word, and she'd need to learn what she was getting in return, most notably, on the "what's in it for Meili" side.

"so what else do I get from this?" she asked, "and what sort of products are we talking about? if it's something cool like a wall-smasher? perhaps. if it's something pathetic like door stops or baby clothes, I want nothing of it."
Let it not be said that Meili was not an astute businesswoman as well. There was more to running a country than just politics, after all.

"tell you what... you run every product you sell by me, and I will give it the approval or rejection based on how I like it and whether or not I want to see my name and face connected with this or that. Perhaps then we can have a deal. what do you say..."
Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]   Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:49 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izzy chuckled when Meili asked the all-important question:  "So what do I get from this?"
He smirked and then began to explain.  “Well your worship…I won’t lie to you, you will be helping me out, more then I will be able to help you.  You are the Earth Queen after all, and what can I offer the ruler of the richest nation in the world?!” He asked with gesturing to Meili.  “But, I can assure you; you will get a substantial cut and these products are far from ordinary… worthy in every way of your…badassery.  For example…” he continued, as a women suddenly appeared holding a bottle of alcohol.  “This alcohol has been painstakingly perfected by my experts, a fine brew that knocks people out as fast as you do.  Please try some, we call “Landslide” because that what feels like hit you in the morning, and we would like your face to be on the bottle.”

Mood: Excited

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]   Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi] EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:16 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili listened to the sales pitch, and to her surprise, it was not as bad as she had thought it would be. She had honestly cracked her knuckles just in case she needed to punch this man's lights out and end it then and there. But it seemed not.

"I'm listening," she insisted, and smirked when she was offered the bottle.
"Lemme try some of this." Taking it, she popped the cork, which hit a light fixture on the high vaulted ceiling and shattered it. Putting the neck of the bottle to her lips, she chugged it, which was probably enough to kill almost any lesser individual. In fact, there were probably only two non-demigods who would be able to handle this: Zevran's friend Oghren, and a girl by the name of Korra Tonraizi. But that was irrelevant. What was relevant,was that at the end, Meili belched, and then spat a cud of tobacco out at a vase, shattering it too.

"This stuff is GOOD!" she grinned, punching a hipster in the face and knocking him straight out. "I'm in, what else do you have?"
Mood: Badass

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]   Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Make a Deal... [Izanagi]
Page 1 of 1