The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foreigner - non-native english speaker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Huyana
Huyana

EXP : 105

Foreigner - non-native english speaker Empty
PostSubject: Foreigner - non-native english speaker   Foreigner - non-native english speaker EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:20 am

Hello.

I'm a French fan of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra". I like english and rp games too. I'm not fluent in english, but I do my best for learn and I would improve my english by playing with you.

Is it possible, please ?
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner - non-native english speaker   Foreigner - non-native english speaker EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:17 am

Hi Huyana.

Welcome to the site. Here at NC, proper spelling and English grammar is important, but we are very understanding towards non-native speakers. Role-Playing in English can only help you improve and we would be happy to help you learn.

So yes, it is definitely possible.

First thing you would have to do is create your character using THIS template. After two approvals, you will be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner - non-native english speaker   Foreigner - non-native english speaker EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:49 am

Hello Huyana.

I'm with Tarek, welcome! Roleplaying should be a good way to help learn English, and if you are motivated to RP in the first place, I think you can learn fast. Many people will be fine with your bad grammar. We're not Nazi's or anything. Go ahead and make your character, and if there are anymore help, ask Zulera or Tarek in the Messages Tab. Or me if you feel like it, I like helping out new people. Razz

Biggest unwritten rule here is HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
Huyana
Huyana

EXP : 105

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner - non-native english speaker   Foreigner - non-native english speaker EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:57 am

Thank you Very Happy

I will create my character as soon as possible, and thank you again for your help.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner - non-native english speaker   Foreigner - non-native english speaker EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:32 pm

welcome.

yeah, we're fairly more lenient with those who aren't native English speakers, although we'll always encourage good grammar and such.

I'm usually known around the forums as Zulera/Zul, so you'll see me around alot.
hope to see you RPing soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner - non-native english speaker   Foreigner - non-native english speaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Foreigner - non-native english speaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Information :: Helpdesk-
Jump to: