The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Business Proposition (Zefi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zefira
Zefira

EXP : 2695
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Pirate Queen
Nation: Water Tribes

A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira watched her scrub her hair and after she had washed the soap all out so that it didn't run into her face and eyes, the waterbender nodded. "aye... I think we're ready to get you out and get you spruced up."

She retrieved a towel for her naked, wet, and clean friend, handing it to her once she was out of the tub. she'd worry about the water later. Nothing a few quick bending tricks couldn't resolve.
"Now... I know that I said that dresses and heels wouldn't be a regular occurrence, but since this is a special occasion, I think it's appropriate. Don't worry... I can make sure you don't lose your balance..." she purred. As soon as Reiko was done drying off, they could begin the tour...
Mood: Friendly
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zefira

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

EXP : 655

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Reiko Ochida

Reiko got herself out of the tub using the small stairs on the side, covering herself as best she could as she dried herself off with her new towel. "Alright...fine, I can try something on." She said with a groan. She waited for Zefira to open a door for her, and then slowly came to realize that she had to head back outside.

"You're taking me out here naked..." She grumbled, red as a beet and waddling around. It was cold outside without clothes for one thing, and for anothr it was mortifying.

Mood: Mortified
Condition: Healthy
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1825-reiko-ochida-done-and-done#20772

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira did in fact take the towel from her once she was completely dried off and such. "Don't worry... it's only you and I here for now, so not only will no one have to see you in the dress, but no one will see you naked but me, who has already just seen it anyways." she chuckled. She gently took Reiko's hand and led her down the hall to a nearby room.

"so a couple of questions first..." she cooed, "what's your favorite color?" as she asked this, she opened the door to reveal a small (but still pretty good-sized) room full of all kinds of shoes. for one, Zefira was a lady, and for two, she was rich. what else was a single bachelorette to spend her cash on?

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Reiko Ochida

Just because no one was around did NOT mean Reiko was okay with being outdoors completely naked. Anyone could see her now! She groaned and followed Zefira into the new room, looking around. "I kind of prefer green..." She said, a stereotypical earth kingdom citizen at heart. The girl loved her country, you couldn't dispute that.

After looking around she realized there weren't really any clothes in here persay. Just shoes. "You...don't happen to have a towel or a robe in here do you?" She asked hopefully, her hands practically glued to her chest.

Mood: Confused

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira wouldn't be so cruel as to force her to go outside in the buff--well, not this early on, anyways. Luckily, even in the mansion, there was no one but Zefira to see her. "hmm... green it is then!" she smiled.
This room did in fact only have shoes, but she had other ones for other essentials like undergarments, actual clothes, and then one just for accessories. That one was her favorite.

"I, erm..." she scratched her head, playing innocent. "I don't exactly, but don't worry. you'll be able to cover your bits up in just a bit..."
she returned with a pair of dark green pumps that would strap on around the ankle as well, keeping her feet nice and snug.
"let's get these on and then we can find you some undergarments proper." she chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:30 am

Reiko Ochida

Reiko sighed when she realized she wouldn't have anything to cover her for a while. "Yeah...Great..." With the green pumps on, the girl was almost an average height! She looked around as she stood there, crouched over herself. "Now what do I do....?"

She asked, about to go out the door before stumbling and catching herself on the wall. She was used to walking with her feet flat on the ground, knowing every little crack of the road. Not standing so far away from it she may as well be floating! "And I can't walk....great..."

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

It wasn't like there was much contact to be made with the earth inside of Zefira's nicely carpeted mansion. as Zefira watched her, she couldn't help but give a little giggle. She wasn't laughing *at* Reiko--the girl was just so cute how shy she was. Of course, Zefira was also just in her underwear still, as she had left ehr dress hanging in the washroom. she'd rectify that later though.

As she noticed the smaller girl stumble, Zefira gently took her hand. "just take small steps," she suggested, "walking in heels is kind of like walking on your tiptoes. remembering that can make walking in them a whole lot easier." She gave her that reassurance, before slowly guiding her out the door and back into the hallway. "now... let's find you some underwear to cover up with," she giggled, leading her to the next door over--which, perhaps unsurprisingly, had plenty of lingerie, much of it never even used. Zefira was *quite* rich.
"well~" she sang, "pick your poison." obvioulsy it wasn't actual poison. it was just a friendly quip for her to choose her choice of underwear. xB

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Reiko Ochida

Reiko had followed Zefira to her...underwear room. Whatever you wanted to call it and...wow it had some stuff in it. Everything Reiko looked at she couldn't help mentally putting Zefira into...and then undressing her from it. She shook her head to clear it and then grabbed some basic white panties and a bra. "This will be fine." She said, moving to put them on but stumbling into her new boss and falling on her for support, blushing profusely.

"I um...sorry..." She said, pulling herself back up and covering up her little chest before wrestling the panties over her little waist. "Can I have the rest of my clothes now?" She asked nervously, clipping the bra behind her back.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

If Zefira had been able to read minds, she might have actually entertained the idea of modelling lingerie for her little friend and then letting her take it off. she was still in her lacy underwear from when Reiko was bathed, given that she had left her dress in the washroom. she patted Reiko's back and kissed her head. "you're doing fine..." she was pretty damn cute. Zeffie wasn't gonna lie.

as soon as Reiko had her underwear on, Zefira nodded. "aye... let's pick you something to wear..." she led her into the next room, which was like the lingerie one, only much larger, and as predicted, had a vast array of clothes and dresses to choose from.
"you know the drill," she chuckled, "pick your poison."

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:35 am

Reiko Ochida

Reiko followed Zefira into the new room and looked around. Everything was...way too fancy for her. Dresses...crazy designs on them...she wasn't used to any of that. "Is um...is this all I can pick from?" She asked nervously, hoping not to seem TOO rude to her new employer. "It's not that I don't like this stuff, it's just...not my style, you know?"

She facepalmed. She probably sounded like an idiot as she grabbed a handful of whatever was next to her. She didn't care anymore. "Whatever...nevermind this is fine." She said with a cough.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira couldn't help but chuckle. "you're so cute. I just want to squeeze you or something!" she ruffled the smaller girl's hair. "well... I suppose if you don't like any of this, we *could* just keep you in your underwear. it's nice and comfortable, in my opinion." she giggled. She was -in- her underwear at the moment, and so it wasn't like this would be unheard of.

"but otherwise, feel free to get dressed. I'm mostly just rambling and teasing you because you're so cute." she gave the scantily-clad girl a hug before letting her get dressed (if she chose to.)

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Reiko Ochida

Reiko blushed and hugged Zefira back for the brief moment it lasted, then played with the dress she'd grabbed. It was green with a brown belt...generally her colors. She was proud to be Earth Kingdom after all. "OK, so really I have a question."

She said breathing softly. "Are you just flirting with me for fun? Or like...is there something to it?" She asked, trying to remain calm but she couldn't help shaking a bit. She was too nervous.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira calmly put on a dress as well so she didn't parade her entire naked body (sans her breasts, privates, and feet), but otherwise stayed calm and cool and watched the cute younger girl dress herself. Her question was a rather interesting one that gave Zefira some thought.

"Well... do you want it to mean something?" she offered. "I mean, you're super cute and all, but if you feel like I'm just being intrusive and making you awkward, I can back off. it's up to you, really." she ruffled Reiko's hair a bit playfully, to show that she was friendly either way.

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Reiko Ochida

Reiko fixed her dress and shrugged, rubbing her arm lightly. "Well...I'm sure you know what you're doing but I've never had a girlfriend before. So I don't know what I want at all." She laughed nervously, she honestly felt rather pathetic in this situation. She was smiling a bit brighter when Zefira played with her hair, and she looked her new employer in the eye.

"...So...Does it mean something?" She really hoped it did.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira continued to use her gentle healer's hands to play with Reiko's hair, smiling at the younger girl's cute reactions.
"well... I suppose I should rephrase then..." she continued, almost making this gentle touching feel like a massage, "if you want it, then it is something I will be happy to realistically provide. if not... it's just me being silly, and you're welcome to tell me to stop whenever you'd like."

It was as simple as that. Otherwise, Zefira wouldn't mind having this girl work for her, and she would stop her advances if they were making her uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Reiko Ochida

After thinking it over for a while Reiko nodded. She had her job, she had her home. May as well try and get greedy right? "Well...I've never been in a relationship yet...maybe you could be my first one?" She asked with a light giggle, nuzzling herself into Zefira's chest. If she was too close for comfort, she would move though.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira chuckled as Reiko put her face into her rather nice chest. she ruffled her hair and then went down to pat her butt. "hmm... well, I'd be happy to start one with you then" she pointed out, "you can be my little princess, and I would spoil you all the day long." she teased.
"well... and I'd probably take your clothes off a few times, but as I look at you, I get the feeling that that would not bother you terribly much, would it?" she winked, ruffling the smaller girl's hair again.
Mood: Playful

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Business Proposition (Zefi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2