The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Business Proposition (Zefi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiko
Reiko

EXP : 655

A Business Proposition (Zefi) Empty
PostSubject: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:22 am

Reiko Ochida

Reiko was currently in one of the underground fighting circuits of Ba Sing Se. It wasn't massive or fancy like in Gaoling, but it was a ring. There were fights. They weren't fixed, and she was making some cash. Not a lot mind you, but just enough that it worked. She stared across the ring at the guy she would be fighting. Supposedly there was a women's division but Reiko was out for the money, not the 'fair fights' that they had set up.

When the bell rang and her opponent stepped to make a move, she recognized her opening and made a quick kick into the dirt, making the ground rise around his foot before raising a column and kicking it into his side. The opponent stumbled, but he was far from done. He balanced himself on a slab of earth and threw it at Reiko in defense, but it was quickly blocked by a shield of stone that she raised around herself, sending it outward to the fighter, knocking him off the back of the ring.

Reiko sighed and took off the hat she had worn in the ring. The cheering crowd seemed to think that was much more difficult than it actually was, Reiko was just used to how Earth Rumble fighters moved. This was nothing to her.

Mood: Mildly Annoyed
Condition: Healthy
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1825-reiko-ochida-done-and-done#20772

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

EXP : 2695
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Pirate Queen
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:50 am

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Now, just because Zefira happened to be a classy individual did not mean that she didn't enjoy watching a cage match or two every now and again. She'd bet on some of the fighters, although rather than a compulsive gambler, she was a shrewd better who almost always came out with more money than she went in with.

Today was no exception, and so she was patting a rather large bag of money as she strode out with particular confidence. On her way out, she noticed one of the fighters--that little short-haired kid that she had bet pretty largely on given her winning streak. Well... she could be friendly and such, yes?

"nice job out there," she approached the girl, "you won me a lot of betting money, you did." she chuckled. Such was the nature of her introduction, but she seemed friendly enough about it.
Mood: Friendly
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zefira

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:00 am

Reiko Ochida

Zefira had approached Reiko on her way out of the arena and she raised an eyebrow to her. "OK...that's cool. Glad I could help...?" She wasn't used to being approached by someone who would bet on her. It was strange, definitely strange. Now that she was out of her combat gear, she was walking home in her rag top and pants.

The woman seemed relatively kind to her but...damn, she'd made almost 3x what Reiko had made in that ring. And she didn't even fight. Things always turned out so unfair. "So, how much did I make you exactly?" She said, copying her friendly tone. "My name is Reiko, by the way." She introduced herself, despite the fact that she'd be introduced in the arena before the fight.

Mood: Slightly Suspicious

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:13 am

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Seeing her in that getup gave Zeffie the slight urge to poke the girl's tummy. however, she resisted.
"I made a few hundred pieces... the betting rings can be pretty vicious if you're not careful... a highi-risk-high-return sort of venture. But I digress... my name is Zefira... scholar, heiress, and businesswoman."

turning to her curiously, she also asked "is this what you do for a living then?" The way she worded it made it clear that she had no qualms with it, but that she was merely curious. She was a very outgoing and personable young lady, and so she wasn't afraid to go out and try to make a friend or two--especially not one that was so cute like that. ;3

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:29 am

Reiko Ochida

Zefira, eh? The woman definitely looked water tribe to Reiko, but she wasn't going to assume. You really couldn't anymore, cuz ya know, that's totally racist. And racism is bad or whatever. Reiko nodded at the question of what she did for a living. This was it, as stupid and barbaric as it was she was damn good at it, and that brought in some money.

"Yeah, It's not much but...it's an honest living I suppose." She said with a modest laugh. "I really wish I could bet on myself though. The people here think I'm pathetic because of age and gender, so I get free wins. If I could bet on myself I'd be out of here in no time...but that's frowned upon because you get fixed matches and stuff." She said rolling her eyes.

She also hoped it wouldn't be terribly obvious that she just had to give herself a mental note not to check this woman out anymore than she already had. Businesswoman and heiress meant powerful. Powerful meant 'do not fu'ck with.'

Condition: Totally Not Checking Her Out

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

"well..." Zefira purred, "better an honest living or a meager living than no living at all, yes?" she might have believed mostly in an honest living, but she was not swift to forget that her mother, Sandria Raeya Zhan, had earned this fortune through years of uncontested piracy. That was not exactly something she went around announcing from the rooftops.

Although there was something--maybe the saint in her, or something cheesy like that, that prompted her to perhaps want to do something for this girl.
"you're looking for a way out?" she raised an eyebrow, the skirts of her dress flowing a bit more. She was obviously attractive given her wealthy status, although based on her personality, she seemed pretty down-to-earth. Either she was completely oblivious to the fact that the younger girl was checking her out, or perhaps more likely, she was simply fine with it.
"Well... what are you good at? what are your skills? Perhaps you could get a job at Zefira's Estate..." she grinned--referring to herself of course. If the girl had useful skills, Zefira would have no problem hiring her. She had already kind of built a little business empire as things stood, after all, so it was certainly not like she couldn't afford hiring another hand.

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Reiko Ochida

A job? Reiko didn't think she would hear that one again. A job offer was something she'd been waiting on since she'd gotten to Ba Sing Se. "Well...my family have always been farmers." She said awkwardly, scratching at the back of her head. "But on the other hand it's like...well...everyone is a farmer here. I'd be a newbie on the block and trust me no one would buy my stuff. So the only alternative is that...well...I'm a good Earthbender. So I'm fighting." She said with a shrug.

"Honestly? I was thinking I might try to get a job in the Dai Li but...I dunno, a big part of me just looks at those big robes and their blank stares and is like 'oh my god so much nope.'" She laughed awkwardly and then looked up at Zefira pleadingly. "So is there any room for me? I can make food too...and probably learn to cook it..." She wanted to make actual money, to have a roof over her head, anything really.

Condition: Totally Not Checking Her Out

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

"Ah..." Zeffie smiled. "well, it's true what the old saying says... if you can make it in Ba Sing Se or Caldera..." referring to the Fire Nation Capitol, "then you can make it just about anywhere." it wasn't *truly* that hard. The Lower Ring was full of all kinds of urchins and refugees who made it along just fine. But, being a member of the higher business life, Zefira knew that it was tricky sometimes.

At the mention of the Dai Li, the waterbender giggled. "they *are* a rather intimidating bunch... the Queen herself is apparently the leader though, and I've heard that she's pretty awesome. her parties certainly are, at least..." yes, she had gone to one of Queen Meili's parties before, and it was truly as fantastic as they were advertized to be.
"I think I could make room for a cutie like you..." she cooed, "my estates are rather large, and I don't have too much company other than a few agents who do some of my work for me... but they wouldn't bother us..." okay, clearly the girl knew that she was being checked out--and Zefira showed it by acknowledging that she was kind of hitting on the younger girl as well. "we could even get you cleaned up and dressed up," she grinned, already heading towards the Upper Ring where her estate was. "what do ya say?"

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:17 pm

Reiko Ochida

"Yeah, intimidating is a word you can use." Reiko sighed and shook her head. She had no idea if Zefira knew exactly how flirtatious she was being. Well okay, she obviously knew, but was she hitting on her or was she just flirty by nature? I mean come on, a cutie like her? They won't bother THEM? Clearly she had to be attempting SOMETHING, right?

"That sounds like a pretty good deal." Reiko said, following her quickly with her gear in a bag over her shoulder. "So uh...quick question..." She definitely wanted to ask about the flirty vibe she was getting but...come on that's some awkward stuff to be asking right now. "Define dressed up and cleaned up...?"

Mood: Confused

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:25 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira chuckled. "unlike me. I'm not intimidating at all--I'm just flirty... but I'm only really flirty when I'm with a cutie." she gave Reiko a grin and a wink. "that doesn't bother you, does it?" Zefira was fairly honest and straightforward, all things considering, and so if someone told her to stop, she would. otherwise, she might just keep going.

Zeffie led them through the Upper Ring towards where her home was. "well, cleaned up means exactly what it sounds like--just getting the dust and dirt off of you..." she began, "dressing up just means getting you into some slightly nicer clothes. Nice-casual, so to speak... nothing *too* fancy." The dress and heels that Zefira had on were not necessarily extravagantly formal--they were just a nice little casual getup. She had plenty of formal things, but that was not what she was aiming for here.

Soon, they were at a pair of rather majestic doors.
"Welcome, friend... to the Raeya Zhan Estates." she opened the door and let her go in, where she'd be greeted with a rather fancy living room. Zeffie lived well and lived big. Her mansion was named such because her mother had been the one to obtain it--and both she and Zefira both shared the middle name Raeya.

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Reiko Ochida

Reiko blushed just slightly from Zefira's flirting. She'd never actually been hit on before and she wasn't sure if Zefira was just taunting her or if she was serious...but...hey why not. "No, I don't mind I guess...As long as its genuine." She said with a wink.

All the way up the stairs to the estate, Reiko had been eying the way that Zefira was dressed. "I...can't walk in heels though. And I've never worn a dress before. At all." She said with a slight cough, wiping some dust off her. Quite honestly she liked having dirt on her. It was just another sign of being an Earthbender.

When they finally reached the top of the stairs and entered the estate, Reiko's jaw dropped. This place was bigger than the arena back in Gaoling, and it put half a block of the lower ring to shame in sheer size alone. "Please don't tell me I have to wear a dress to live here..." She said, staring at her surroundings.

Mood: Amazed

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

"Don't worry... I only lie when there's money to be earned from it." she chuckled. there was technically no money to be earned with pretending to flirt with someone, so her flirting was in fact real.

"you can't?" she seemed intrigued but not horribly surprised by this revelation. "well... that might have to be rectified.... at least a few times, anyhoo..." She knew that some girls liked different things, but that deep down, almost every girl liked feeling sexy at least once in a while.

She cracked a smirk at seeing how impressed the younger girl was, but then chuckled at her remarks. "we might get you into one or two now and again," she warned, "but otherwise no. this is just my casual attire." she had much fancier dresses than this, and for the heels, she just liked how they sculpted her ass.
"...or is once still too often?" she teased.

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Reiko Ochida

Reiko blushed profusely at the sound of Zefira being genuine in her flirting. She wasn't exactly sure how to take that, to be completely honest. She tried to shrug it off by wandering a bit around the courtyard of the estate. "I just can't keep my balance in heels. I usually just fall over..." She said quietly, sitting down in the yard and looking up at Zefi. She totally couldn't see up her dress from here or anything. But then again that's the only good thing about a dress!

"One or two times I can work with..." She said with a shrug, biting her lip. "So...the flirting...is uh...do you do that with everyone or am I a special case?" She tried to be casual about it, but hey, may as well just throw it out there, right?

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Frankly, Zefira might not have minded if her dress got seen up. But, she wasn't going to say that of course. "well, it's not like I learned overnight. Though really, I suppose the value of heels is to impress your partner... the way they sculpt your ass and thighs is wonderful..."
she paused. "but if other women isn't your thing, just let me know. I don't want to scare you." she had brought her back here as a worker, not a sex slave after all. But who said she couldn't have a friend with benefits?

"I do admittedly kind of flirt with many people... though you were a special one... and a cutie." she ruffled the shorter girl's hair. "I like helping people..."
she paused. "is there anything on your mind at the moment? anything you'd like to do at all?" this was not necessarily laced with innuendos or anything; just a curious question--a welcoming remark.

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:48 pm

Reiko Ochida

Reiko laughed nervously and blushed. "Actually, I...much prefer women honestly..." She laughed slightly, trying to look at her face and not her chest...or up her skirt...christ this is hard. "As in I don't enjoy men in the slightest." She chuckled again and looked around.

She wondered how much Zefira liked seeing women in dresses and heels. Sculpting your figure...? She looked down at herself and wondered if she honestly had a figure that worked with that. Other than that...and what kind of underwear Zefi was wearing, Reiko shook her head. "I-I dunno...I can't think of any questions I have..."

Mood: x_x

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:54 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira chuckled at Reiko's admission. "I don't let a silly thing like gender get in the way of who I like... so I think you and I will get along just fine." she winked. She was not trying to flaunt bisexuality as the superior alignment or anything; that was just her way of explaining which way she rolled.

Being a fashion expert was another of Zefira's many talents. Let it not be said that she didn't do plenty of work of her own to pull her weight, so to speak. Funny enough, if Reiko had asked what kind of underwear Zefira was wearing, she'd be happy to show them off. after all, if they dressed Reiko up, she'd be able to don some sexy underwear of her own.
"well if you don't have any questions, what say we get you cleaned up and I can give you the grand tour. I promise you'll like it... and no, I already promised that you wouldn't have to wear dresses all the time." she aded with a wink.

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Reiko Ochida

Reiko stood up quickly, not even bothering to dust herself off. "I'm sorry, I don't see the joy in sucking a dick." She said with a laugh, looking around for a bath house or something. She hadn't had a bath in ages, and to be honest she could use one. She probably smelled something awful right now, which just made it that much more strange that Zefira was hitting on her.

"So do you have a bath house around here or...?" She laughed awkwardly. "I'm VERY excited for your little tour." She said pleasantly, glancing up and down her host a few times again. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity...best not mess it up.

Mood: Excited

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira gave a chuckle at the other girl's remark. "I don't either, really. the best place for it is between my legs if you ask me. but I digress... let's get you cleaned up... we'll change that body odor smell to something much sweeter."

she took her new friend by the hand. "I have several, actually... all built in. so we can make this an easy trip from one room to the other." She led Reiko to the nearest one, which, as expected, was rather luxurious. It was also lined with all sorts of soaps and scents and shampoos and such.
"so... let's strip you down and get started then, mm?" she cooed, "you'll be sweet-smelling before you know it!"

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Reiko Ochida

Wait...she expected her to strip down with her still in the room?! Zefira didn't make any motions to leave so...that was the vibe that Reiko was getting. With a sigh and summoning all of her courage, she wrestled herself out of her tearing shirt and then her pants. She inhaled slowly, then exhaled, then IMMEDIATELY covered her more private areas. She was pretty sure Zefira had a larger chest than her anyway...great. Rich, hotter, and bigger boobies. Amazing.

Reiko looked around, now stark naked and blushed profusely. "Its a...nice bath..." She said nervously, not facing Zefira anymore.

Mood: Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Incidentally, Zefira wasn't thinking dirty thoughts when she asked her friend to strip--she was just thinking about bathing common sense here. Raeya's eyes did dart around the younger woman's form a little, but she was not terribly blatant. When she turned away from Zefira though, the waterbender did stare long and hard at her bare butt. most lady-butts were cute, after all.

"aye, it is." she agreed, heading to the shelves to pick out some things, "feel free to climb in. I'll be back in just a second to help get you as pretty-smelling as I am." She was a stylist as well during her off-hours, and so she knew 102,000 ways to look pretty.

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Reiko Ochida

Reiko nodded and slowly got into the tub in front of her. The water was extremely warm, and she was overjoyed to be in a bath for the first time in years. She had turned to watch Zefira go, because the way her ass swayed just did something to her. She didn't entirely get it herself.

She sighed and sank further into the tub, not noticing she didn't quite have bubbles set up yet, so the clear water didn't do much to hide her body. She on the other hand was lost in thought entirely, trying to figure out whether Zefira was interested in her after she confessed how many people she seemed to flirt with.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira did casually remove her dress and hang it near the wall, leaving her in a lacy thong and bra, and some sleek black heels. She simply didn't want to get the sleeves or front of the dress dirty. As Reiko slipped in, Zefira started pouring a few liquids into the water as well before using her own bending skills to swirl the water and create bubbles without bothering Reiko too much.

"so now what you do is take this..." she handed something to Reiko for her to scrub her body with, "and scrub yourself down... it'll help get the old dirt and odor off of you." she giggled. Unless Reiko wanted Zefira to scrub her down, she figured the girl could handle it herself.

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Reiko Ochida

Reiko found herself staring yet again at Zefira...but now she was in her underwear?! Come on! Not even remotely fair. The lace perfectly displayed her body to a point where it wasn't concealed fully, but left just enough hidden to leave Reiko wanting. She shook her head when she was handed the bar of soap. "Right...Right."

She focused on scrubbing herself down, dropping it every couple times considering she hadn't seen a bar of soap in ages. She finished relatively quickly and then looked up at Reiko expectantly. "OK...N-Now what?"

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Zefira Raeya Zahn

Zefira knew what wearing high heels and lingerie would do to people--which was why she wore it. Many men (and some women) loved few things more than a scantily-dressed woman in high heels and sexy lingerie... and nothing else. in her case though, she had simply disrobed for practical reasons.

She waited and let the girl scrub herself off, encouraging her to take her time in that regard. When they finally finished, Raeya offered her a bottle of shampoo. "scrub this into your hair and then we'll be just about done." she smiled. "I can already smell the aromas..." it was true that there was a pleasant scent wafting through the room. this would be fun.

Back to top Go down
Reiko
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Reiko Ochida

Reiko took the shampoo and slowly rubbed it into her hair. It tingled in her hair as it cleaned her scalp, and she giggled softly. "Tingly." She commented, rinsing it off and looking up at Zefira. The steam in the room only seemed to make the Waterbender even more beautiful...

"So can I get out now?" She asked with a dreamy sigh that she hadn't meant to make. That body was just so...strangely perfect...

Mood: Oh Ya Know...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Business Proposition (Zefi)   A Business Proposition (Zefi) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Business Proposition (Zefi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next