The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Up from the Grave [Korra]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korra
Korra

EXP : 5270
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up from the Grave [Korra]   Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:20 pm

Korra Tonraizi

Maybe she had learned it from a particularly beautiful Fire Lady, but Korra found it particularly comforting as her hands were stroked.
"show me... teach me everything. if I can be free of the horrors, I will do anything. I pledge whatever loyalty and service this freedom requires... help me... save me..."

she paused, putting her hands on Daikon's shoulders. "I need more... can you give it to me? I am thirsty..." perhaps a side-effect of the drug was that she wanted more--at least in this moment here and now.
"and where do we go from here? what do we do?" She didn't imagine that they would linger here. If they got caught... well, more people would die, perhaps. Korra didn't really think that far ahead though...
Mood: Unstable
Condition: Unstable
Link: Korra

Back to top Go down
Daikon
Daikon

EXP : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Up from the Grave [Korra]   Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Daikon

Daikon stared at Korra with eyes full of desire and let his hands softly grip her feminine shoulders.  He then let his hands moved downwards, sensually feeling down her sides before his hands rested on her butt, squeezing it in a violating, yet very erotic manner.  He knew the drugs would make it feel fifty times better than normal, besides this he had an almost irresistible aura about him, mysterious and powerful.  It was how he coerced many women to fall head over heels for him.  “I will give you more…not now but soon.  There is still one more lesson for today, and if you survive, I will be waiting to give you every desire of your heart.”  He chuckled.

“Now we need to get you ready for your next step in your road to enlightenment.”  He said as he suddenly began tearing some of her clothes, making it look like she had been in a fight.  “A small rip here, a little tear here…hmm, let’s show some more leg, and some stomach, oh and the best of all a little cleavage!” Korra’s uniform had gone from modest, to borderline nakedness.  Sure it looked like she was assaulted by a madman, but it was done in such a way that all her womanly features were *very* visible.  “Sex my dear!  Sex is your ticket to getting whatever you want in the world!  Never underestimate the power an exquisite creature like yourself can exert over men!” smirked Daikon, “move in the right way, talk in the right tone and show enough skin and you can have any man eating out of your hands!  Just remember, that although you can have any man you want…I am the only one that your charms won’t work on…and that makes you want me even more!” he laughed, still brainwashing her as he went along. “Now we don’t want good old Aveline finding out what happened here, so we are going to have to frame someone else for this!  I know it’s a pity we can’t give you the credit, but it is vital we aren’t caught and that Aveline doesn’t suspect that I still live.  So I am going to leave, and you are going to use your feminine charms to lure a guardsman here…and kill him.  You will then plant evidence to show there was a struggle and a fight that caused both men to die of their wounds…the dagger you used just so happens to be a guardsman dagger, but the rest you will have to figure out yourself…and I have no doubt a smart girl such as yourself can do it!  When you are done, meet me at this address,” said Daikon as he handed her a scrap of paper, “I’ll be waiting to give you a proper reward,” he said licking his lips, “Oh…and one more thing… Do not disappoint your new master… if you do, I shall ensure your torments return to you tenfold!”

With that, Daikon turned and left the room, scooping up his mask and whistling a happy little tune…

Mood: Insane
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Up from the Grave [Korra]   Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Korra Tonraizi

Korra remained utterly unfazed as Daikon tore her clothes and practically stripped her to her underwear. while she suffered academically due to her stress and trauma, she was still in great physical shape despite all the drugging--Daikon apparently knew his craft so well that he could make concoctions that only affected the brain without detrimenting the body--and it showed as he admired Korra's nearly-naked form.

On the other hand, Korra was not stupid--quite the opposite in fact, the girl had an absolutely brilliant mind. Thus, when she was given instructions, she knew what to do, and would carry them out with efficiency. She was in a lusty mood now, and so it didn't take too long to find someone who lusted after her beautiful body. She did not speak, but simply winked, beckoning with a "come hither" type of motion, leading him towards the room where she would murder him.
"Close your eyes..." she whispered, guiding him into the room before closing the door. She put his hands on her body, whispering for him to feel her skin, and remove any clothing that got in his way. his hands lingered below her waist for a while, ridding her of anything below her breasts sans her socks and shoes. however, soon they got some loving too as Korra was stripped naked and felt up. she moaned pleasurably, acting the part (okay, so maybe it wasn't acting) as her hands slipped around the knife.

moments later, she finished the job, stabbing and lacerating the man enough times that he didn't get to do much more than groan a few times as he keeled over. Korra took off, running through back alleys completely butt-naked, until she reached the address that Daikon had given her.
"It's done." she told him simply, before grinning sweetly, wiggling her hips.

Mood: Murderous
Condition: Naked

Back to top Go down
Daikon
Daikon

PostSubject: Re: Up from the Grave [Korra]   Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:23 am

Daikon

Daikon waited at the address he gave Korra, mulling over the events of the day.  All had proceeded according to plan, which was to be expected of course as the plan originated in the genius yet insane mind of the greatest criminal mastermind the world had ever seen.  When Korra returned Daikon looked straight into her eyes before he would go on to admire her sensuous naked form.  “Yes…” he hissed in pleasure, “that is the look of a murderer I see in your eyes.” He continued as he stood up.

“I see you took my advice about sex…decided to show off all your assets did you?” he grimaced as his hands reached up and took hold of her breasts.  “I am very pleased with you Korra, and now as promised…I’ll give you want you want…close your eyes now, and let your passions flow…”

Hours passed as Daikon satisfied himself with Korra who had fallen under his vile spell.  He ravaged her viciously, much to the pleasure of her now twisted mind and lustful body.  When he was done with her, he stood up and walked over to his lab and began working.  “Now that you have had your reward, the next step of our journey will commence.  Tonight, I will perform a secret ritual and unlock your immortality.” In a way, Daikon wasn’t lying, but the truth was that Daikon’s true intentions were vile indeed.  By Korra’s immortality, he actually meant his own…        

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Up from the Grave [Korra]   Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:10 am

Korra Tonraizi

Korra purred, swaying her butt-naked form in front of Daikon, letting her breasts and nipples show in all their exposed beauty. "I did what I had to do..." she purred, writhing in his touch, enjoying the feelings of his hands on her skin, "and I was successful. no one will ever suspect a thing."

when told to close her eyes and let her passions flow, the naked waterbender, took a deep breath, sighing gently as Daikon too her for his own, ravaging her in all of the best of ways--or so her body told her, perhaps from all the drugging. Whatever the case, the young woman didn't at all seem distressed about it--quite the opposite, she seemed quite pleased when all was said and done.

"rrrrr..." Korra purred, "tell me what I need to do..." she was still butt-naked except those schoolgirl socks and shoes, but she was clearly not objecting it.
Mood: Murderous

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Daikon
Daikon

PostSubject: Re: Up from the Grave [Korra]   Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:43 am

Daikon

Daikon didn’t even look back at Korra as she spoke; instead he continued mixing ingredients in what looked like a very advanced lab.  “You can start by getting that naked little ass of yours over here… you still have much to learn, and you can start with alchemy.” Said Daikon as he held out a list for her to take, “this is a list of common reagents you will begin with, each have a different effect which is stated on the list,” continued Daikon as he carried on with his own work.  “at its simplest, alchemy requires a base ingredient like water or strong alcohol, to be mixed with the active ingredient or ingredients.  By now your body is probably craving another hit, so you are going make recipe three on the list, with the ingredients over there, and then you are going to administer it to yourself via that needle over there.  Remember, any alchemical mixture works much better when directly administered through the bloodstream, but it is much more difficult to administer to victims in practice.  I myself love using the spine of my victims as the administration point…the pain they experience is just refreshing to watch.” Daikon stopped talking for a moment as he performed a delicate measurement before continuing, “the mix you are going to be making is a stimulant…you will take in information and retain it much easier.  Much better for learning wouldn’t you say?  Oh and one more thing.  Follow the measurements exactly…remember, often the difference between medicine and poison…is the dose.”

It wasn’t long before night had fallen, and Daikon motioned for Korra to stop what she was doing and join him in his room.  His room, which he had modified for the ritual, now had strange symbols written in blood all over the walls and floor.  There were also strange idols around the room, most of which looked like relics from the Sun Warriors.  The room felt strange to stand in, as if something wasn’t quite right.  The shadows moved oddly and the light seemed dark.  The air was thick and the sound of eerie whispers emanated all around.  Daikon stood in the center of the room, with his mask on and gestured for Korra to sit at his feet.  

Daikon grinned menacingly behind his mask as he held up a small black vial for the beautiful girl to see.  “This potion will induce a trance and transport you to the spirit world,” whispered Daikon, “there you will enter my domain…the fog of madness.  It can drive the strongest wills mad and trap them there forever…but not yours…you have your freedom now…you have embraced chaos.  Find me in the fog amidst the poor unfortunate souls trapped there…and I will give you my gift.”

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Up from the Grave [Korra]   Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 pm

Korra Tonraizi

Korra giggled and scampered over to him, either oblivious to the fact that she didn't have hardly a stitch on her body, or maybe she simply enjoyed the freedom it offered. she listened to the instructions with attentive interest, knowing full well that if she succeeded, she would be able to go on another one of those highs that she was craving at the moment.

Surprisingly, Korra's dosage of the stimulant was spot-on, as if further proving that she was in fact, a very brilliant mind. it put her on a nice relaxing high as she stabbed herself in the back, and life was good again.

when she was instructed to join him for the ritual, she did just that, sitting cross-legged in front of him, not entirely sure what was going on, herself. she nodded and listened, before taking the vial and downing its contents. Her head soon swirled around, and so did her surroundings, before she found herself in a very different place.

She was surrounded by fog, and by numerous concourses of people, some more vocal than others. One of the most prominent of these was a young man who looked like a Firelord. he was murmuring something about how his death was outrageous and uncalled for. Korra stopped to listen.
"How dare they execute me... all I did was start a war based on a mere whim and force everyone to bow before my might... I am the god of this world! I AM FIRELORD NOVAI! I AM THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY! I HAVE SENIORITY!"
he paused, glancing at Korra. "YOU!" he gasped, "you're HER! that topless Avatar!"
"Go away." Korra pushed him down, where he went back to brooding and eating dirt and muttering about how he was entitled to take over whatever he wanted. Korra rolled her eyes and kept walking.

the next fellow she ran into that was particularly noisy was an earthbending kid that looked absolutely pathetic. He had his hand in a big bucket of glue, and seemed to be eating it.
"I'm not a beginner..." he whined, "I'm a master at my own style! I am able to bend anything that touches the earth! I command spirits! I--"
"You're an idiot." Korra told him bluntly, still trying to find Daikon.
"NO!" he burst into tears. "all of my ideas were good ones, I swear! they just did... more... damage and weren't... actually... productive?" he asked hopefully, glue dribbling down his ugly face.
"get out of my way." Korra pushed him over too, but not before noticing that he wore a "hi my name is: Gysu" nametag. Why were so many people coming up to her? was it because she was new? She left Gysu to eat his glue in peace.

she kept walking, also noticing some guy babbling about being in the past and present and future. He couldn't speak very well.
"I was Kashikoi Kai. I am powerful and awesome. I went to the spirit world in three days and took a front row in the back of the army. One dark day in the middle of the night, I am going to broke the system..."
"Good gods," Korra shoved her fist into the man's mouth, forcing him to swallow several teeth. "shut the fuck up."

"DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND DAIKON!?" she yelled. She wanted that high--that *freedom*...
of course, no one answered, but she was feeling that she was getting closer. She did, however, run into two more Waterbenders on the way through, who actually stopped her.
"You!" the male one shouted, "you're not a Tallarico, are you?"
"What if I am?" Korra rolled her eyes.
"Then you're inferior to us Aowakas." the girl sneered.
"last I checked," Korra quipped, "the avatar was alive and well, and you fucktards are down here eating paste."
both of them gasped, throwing their bucket of paste aside, but accidentally just hitting each other.
"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" they rolled around on the ground helplessly flailing in their anger and licking the paste off of each other and the ground.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, she found Daikon, heaving a sigh of relief.
"that... was something." she groaned, "but I have arrived. what do you need me to do?"
Mood: Curious
Condition: Naked; Spirit-y

Back to top Go down
Daikon
Daikon

PostSubject: Re: Up from the Grave [Korra]   Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:10 am

Daikon

Daikon watched as Korra searched for him through the Fog of Lost Souls, and just as he had predicted, she was immune to its maddening effects.  Despite the Fog of Lost Souls being an ancient part of the spirit world, Daikon had a strange effect on it.  The fog seemed attracted to him.  It both penetrated him and permeated from him in an odd way, as if it was a slave to his will.  None of the afflicted souls within the fog bothered Daikon and he passed through effortlessly.

Korra finally found him in the very middle of the fog where it was at its thickest.  Daikon gestured with his hand and the fog instantly responded.  It started to slowly swirl around the two individuals, creating a clearing of sorts in which Daikon and Korra could see each other in full.  It was here that Daikon’s true form was revealed. His spirit form had no face, only the same terrifying mask.  He was also much taller, and very thin with unnaturally long fingers and limbs.  His long and tattered black coat billowed in the wind as the fog swirled behind and he looked menacingly down at Korra.  “Well done Korra, you have proven immune to the fog’s effects, as I knew you would.” He said with a grin.  Strangely, it seemed that his mask was in fact a part of his face in the spirit world.  As he spoke… the mask’s abnormally wide grin moved as lips would, revealing a forked tongue and razor sharp teeth.

When the young and naked waterbender who stood in front of Daikon’s terrifying form asked what she needed to do.  Daikon simply smirked.  “All you have to do is close your eyes… and let me in!” he said in an eager voice as his hands grabbed the sides of her head.  Suddenly his hands began to glow a dark purple, releasing wisps of black smoke as they seemingly seared into her face.  Daikon shook uncontrollably as he threw his head back in pleasure…after about thirty seconds of glorious anguish, Daikon suddenly let go, throwing Korra off to side.  As his touch left Korra, she would have felt instant relief from the unbearable pain from a few moments ago only to be overtaken by a sense of utter bliss and contentment.  She would remember little of the events that just unfolded, and would feel very weak for a few moments as she began to be drawn out of the spirit world.

Korra would awaken in back in the physical world, with Daikon looming over her.  “Welcome back my dear” he cackled, “you have done very well…”
Daikon took hold of her head from behind her neck and pulled her close, slipping his tongue into her mouth for moment, kissing her lustfully before pulling away.  “Now tell me…how do you feel?”  he asked with an evil grin.  Korra believed Daikon had now permanently freed her from her torment, but the truth was just the opposite.  She had no idea just what Daikon had just done to her during the ritual and the amount suffering it would bring upon herself and the ones she loved later…
Daikon remained on hand, waiting to answer any questions she might have had.  Keeping in mind not to let slip his true purposes for her.

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Up from the Grave [Korra]   Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Korra Tonraizi

Maybe Daikon had drugged the emotions right out of Korra, but she was still not really feeling much of anything when all was said and done here. Granted, none of the entities that she had met along the way were deserving of much sympathy, and so perhaps it was a good thing that someone had killed them and made them pound sand or eat glue or whatever else they did. They did seem like quite the pathetic losers, after all.

Maybe her spirit simply did not show fear, or was stronger than Korra realized, for even with Daikon's new menacing form that the little naked waterbender was gazing up at, she was unfazed and did not flinch. When told what to do, she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. when he touched her however, her eyes shot open, even if she was too shocked to actually scream. the pain racked her entire body, and she was not sure if she would make it--but just when she thought it was over for her in terms of how much pain she could tolerate... it... well, ended. she felt herself get thrown back, where she lay motionless, breathing slowly. the world around her began to swirl, and suddenly she was back in the real world.

after a particularly lusty kiss, Korra glanced up at him again. "I feel... calm. Liberated. Free..." she answered.
Mood: Tranquil

Back to top Go down
Daikon
Daikon

PostSubject: Re: Up from the Grave [Korra]   Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:48 am

Daikon

When Korra told Daikon how she felt, he grinned madly.  “Yes!” he whispered in her ear as he pinned her down to the bed. “But your training is not yet done my little terror…” he continued, moving his lips down to her neck, sucking and nibbling her soft flesh. “you still have many things to learn and lots of murdering to do!  But that can wait…for now…I am going to make you scream!” he cackled as he began to ravish the young lady in a very perverted and aggressive manner.

Daikon's master plan had only just begun.  Korra had no idea what was in store for her over the next few months.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up from the Grave [Korra]   Up from the Grave [Korra] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up from the Grave [Korra]
Page 1 of 1