The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join the Omashu Plot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

EXP : 1075

Join the Omashu Plot Empty
PostSubject: Join the Omashu Plot   Join the Omashu Plot EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:46 pm

So far, Da-Zho and Elegys have imprisoned the King of Omashu. Elegys left the City to continue the Dark Avatar plot, leaving Da-Zho in control of Omashu. Da-Zho is a political and economical plotter, and has decided to dissolve the monarchy, replacing it with a complete democracy which you can read more about on the Charter of Omashu thread.

I need archers to join the An Mangmar, which is an elite force of archers headed by Da-Zho. If you have an archer I encourage you to attempt joining.

Most importantly, I need a political ally. This character needs to be charismatic, intelligent, and good at scheming. In order to play this character I need you to be prepared to use some serious debate skills. This character will come with a lot of important and sensitive information, so if you want to play this please PM me.

I need warriors. Come to Omashu and join the force, the city must prepare as much for war as it must for peace.

I encourage you to join me in this plot. I think it has the potential to be extremely exciting yet subtle, with plenty of twists and turns. Please PM me or reply below with your intent.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Join the Omashu Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Omashu Plot   Join the Omashu Plot EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:16 am

This actually sounds pretty interesting and I would like to join, but I don't think I really have any characters that fights the roles of what you are seeking. I have Kei (Who is a bit to carefree and Lazy for politics and such) and Gan (Who is a bit too Hostile for most things). Anyhow, if something comes up that you would like me to use one of these characters, let me know and I'll gladly join.
Back to top Go down

Join the Omashu Plot
Page 1 of 1