The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?

Go down 
+3
Ahlya
Alyza
Kei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:20 am

I wanted to try to do an RP plot that would get a several other people on this site involved.

Basically the Plot would be an expedition to a sunken temple/city located very far out in the ocean. My RP character will be the one hosting expedition as he once started it, but could never gain access to the temple because of a sealed door.

The sealed door requires Benders of all elements in order to be opened.

Since this is the case, there would have to be at least one Earth Bender, one Water Bender, one Air Bender, and one Fire Bender (My character can't Actually Fire Bend) in order to begin.

The expedition would be open to everyone of course, but you should keep in mind how powerful your character is because I intend to make the dangers in the temple VERY dangerous.

Anyways, please reply if you would like to do this so I know if people are want to do this or not.

Since there are also going to be at least 5 people in this thread, the speed of the plot may not advance very quickly, so be aware of that.
Back to top Go down
Alyza
Alyza

EXP : 585

Character Description
Position: Run-Away

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 am

I would love to participate in this rp, it sounds like fun! ^.^ I could either use Alyza, or I could use the water bender character I was planning on making
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:16 pm

I don't know if you've met Jurishe, but she said would be willing to join as either a water bender character or an earth bender depending on what is needed.

Also if you were going to use Alyza, were you going to have your red elk come into what is basically going to be a dungeon RP?
Back to top Go down
Ahlya
Ahlya

EXP : 700
Birthday : 1996-04-14

Character Description
Position: World Traveler
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:23 pm

I know our characters haven't met up yet, but I would love to join as well. I only have my one character so if you still need an earthbender I would be glad to join in! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Alyza
Alyza

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:36 pm

I actually have plans for characters of all four elements, if I ever finish drawing them. So if you don't need a water bender or an earth bender I can offer up one for the other two. ^.^

And Alyza never goes anywhere without Evelyn, even if she doesn't want her to. The elk follows her basically everwhere
Back to top Go down
Cyrad
Cyrad

EXP : 3355
Birthday : 1993-08-12

Character Description
Position: Smith, Merc, Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Cyrad can tag along if you don't mind being heavy on earthbenders
Back to top Go down
Alyza
Alyza

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Oh! Okay so I just finished this AWESOME drawing of my airbender character, that I'm soooo proud of. So if it's not too early of me to say since she hasn't even been created, I'd love to throw Geness into the mix.

This is Geness, btw http://maskedbutters.deviantart.com/art/Geness-469993747
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 pm

So I need at least 4 other people to start, but it's entirely fine if we go over that amount because their are non-benders in the group or we have extra benders of a certain element.
Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 pm

This is Jurishe, who can go along as a healer. The alternative is Noe, also a waterbender, who can be a combatant. I'll decide which to use as more people show up for the party ~

(click the colored names for links to the character sheets)
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

EXP : 1175
Birthday : 1993-09-15

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:50 pm

I'd join but the fire bender position was already filled, I didn't need to post this post but I did anyways <3
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 pm

No worries, it doesn't matter if we a have extra benders. We have too have at least one bender of each element, but it is entirely okay if we go over that and have two fire benders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Could I join? I have a pair of characters, an earth/fire bender and a psycic.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Sure, but you will have to get your character approved first
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:32 am

So The current list of those coming goes as the following:

Alyza - An intermediate level Fire Bender with a Red Elk Companion

Ahlya - An expert level Earth Bender Adventurer.

Cyrad - An expert level mercenary Earth Bender with a unique stone arm.

Tatsu - A perverted expert level Sun Warrior.

Jurishe - An intermediate level water bender who specializes in healing techniques.

Xilingshi - A master level air bender who is in charge of the Tekina-Kaze as well as being responsible for the creation of Combustion Bending.

Kei - An expert level Fire Bender who can't Fire Bend.

------------------------------------------

With all the bending requirements met, the RP idea is now a go. Keep in mind that thread will not be closed however, and if your not on this list yet still wish to join, feel free.

Keep a look out for a thread named "Expedition Ezchift" as that will be the one.
Back to top Go down
Senpak Chu
Senpak Chu

EXP : 785

Character Description
Position: Bodyguard/Butler/Personal Assistant for hire

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:17 am

Could I still tag along? My character is not a bender at all, but a butler/bodyguard with an unusual set of skills. He isn't much experienced in venturing outside of cities but he boils a mean cup of tea and could help with keeping things tidy. In addition he is a capable fighter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?   Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody down for this extremely ambitious RP plot of mine?
Page 1 of 1