The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transmission To Earth Kingdom (From: The Hunt) [Meili]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Transmission To Earth Kingdom (From: The Hunt) [Meili] Empty
PostSubject: Transmission To Earth Kingdom (From: The Hunt) [Meili]   Transmission To Earth Kingdom (From: The Hunt) [Meili] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:55 am

There was an incoming message coming in via Telegraph to the Earth Kingdom's long distance communications headquarters. The following transmission is a message from Dai Li Agent Kyorin who is currently aboard Thunder Child. Unknown to those receiving the message, Kei was with Kyorin and sent the message on his behalf. It read as the following:

This is the White Rook and I want you to give this Message to Queen Meili. I am on the trail of what I believe to be a member of the Xuri. He wields a scythe and has control of a large squadron of Fire Nation Special Operations Team. I am unaware if they are being forced to follow him or not. I will send word later once I find their hideout.

P.S. - The Queen Sucks.

[OOC: From: The Hunt

Also you don't have to respond to this if you dont want to, I just posted it here for the sake of it actually seeming like a message.]
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Transmission To Earth Kingdom (From: The Hunt) [Meili]   Transmission To Earth Kingdom (From: The Hunt) [Meili] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

To Mr. Kei Heiwajima...
Ensure that you and/or Kyorin continue to keep me updated on this subject. I will be watching.

P.S. remember, Mr. Heiwajima, who allows you to continue to own and operate that airship of yours. She may just suddenly decide to change her mind for any reason at all, and is fairly certain that not even the Avatar would go against me there.

Just something to think about."
~Meili Mitali Zalika, 55th Earth Queen~

Also included on the letter were the royal seal of the Earth Kingdom, as well as a tiny super-deformed-style drawing of Queen Meili winking at the reader.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Meili

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Transmission To Earth Kingdom (From: The Hunt) [Meili]   Transmission To Earth Kingdom (From: The Hunt) [Meili] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:40 am

Kei

Well, this is no good. Kei thought to himself. It seemed that the Earth Queen knew that he sent the message when she wasn't supposed too. Kei's whole Telegram was made specially so that he couldn't be tracked. It looked like all that was going to have to be changed. Not to mention that Meili also somehow knew that Zulera put the fail safe's in Thunder Child in the event she decided that she didn't like Kei. That was definitely a problem. He made a mental note to find and remove those somehow later in the future.

Powering on the Telegram Machine, Kei began to send another message, hopefully it would be a good cover.

The following message was sent as:

Sorry, I sent the message to the wrong number. Ignore please.

Mood: Casual
Condition: Somewhat Fine

[OOC: I just made this post for the fun of it, I don't know if you want to continue this or not, it's up to you.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transmission To Earth Kingdom (From: The Hunt) [Meili]   Transmission To Earth Kingdom (From: The Hunt) [Meili] Empty

Back to top Go down

Transmission To Earth Kingdom (From: The Hunt) [Meili]
Page 1 of 1