The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kydae
Kydae

EXP : 12
Birthday : 1990-12-23

Character Description
Position: Traveling Airbender
Nation: Air Temples

Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom  Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom    Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:09 am

Kydae Kazagiri

Kydae whistled an upbeat tune while searching for some firewood for her camp fire. she had this beat stuck in her head and started to dance around in a circle laughing to herself. *its not like anyone is out here anyway so who the flip cares what I do* she thought energetically as she looked up at the sky falling backwards smiling. she had completely forgotten what she was doing in the first place and just lay there watching the clouds go by. it would be dark soon she should make a fire... oh wait that what she was doing in the first place! she smacked herself in the forehead and stood up grabbing the small armful of sticks she had found and turning back towards where she knew Jupp would be waiting for her.

she arrived and started building the fire using her air bending to feed the fire oxygen and thus build it up from tenders to logs and then snuggled in the warmth next to her large sky bison companion, she was one of the last of her kind, coming back from near extinction. there were now around 50-80 of them left in the southern air temple she didn't know about the others though there could be more. she looked up at the sky seeing that the clouds were clearing up and she could see in the darkening sky the stars starting to twinkle into existence, she smiled and counted them. one, two, three, four... she kept counting until her eyes drooped and she fell into a peaceful sleep.

mood: peaceful
conditon: asleep

Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom    Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase was wandering, traveling to Omashu, but he was hopelessly lost. He was walking through a forest of sorts. He'd been going for a good seven hours without water or food, and he was starting to become annoyed. His tired body stumbled and slowed with every step. Finally, he tripped and fell onto the leafy ground. He let out a sigh, frustrated with his lost position. There wasn't even any water nearby. He picked his head up, but continued to lay there. From this new perspective, he could see past the trees much easier, and caught sight of a light in the distance. Hopefully it would be a town. He picked up the pace and made his way toward the light, but he soon realized it was just a fire for a girl's camp. He walked up, dropped his pack, and collapsed onto the ground with fatigue. After resting for a few minutes, he thought about what he should do. He didn't think he should wake her up, but he didn't want to pass by the chance to travel with someone instead of alone. Plus, she probably knew where she was going.

"Hello?" he said quietly, not wanting to seem abrasive.

Mood: Hungry and Sleepy
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Kydae
Kydae

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom    Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Kydae Kazagiri

Kydae started when she heard someone speak nearby and opened her eyes looking at the person who was now sitting there in her little camp. The man was obviously water tribe and a bit worn looking at that. hmm "hello there who are you? and more importantly have you eaten breakfast yet?" she said looking around and noticing that the sky was starting to lighten a bit preceding the dawn which was imminent.

she stood up not waiting for a reply and ruffled her sky bison's fur to wake her up and then started building the fire up some more to make something for breakfast pulling some things out of her bag.

mood: suprised
conditon: half asleep
Link:

Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom    Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Chase Scylla

Most people would be surprised by this amount of trust, but Chase was very trusting of strangers himself, so he wasn't startled in the least by this woman's instant hospitality.

"Oh, good morning! I'm Chase, and no, I haven't eaten breakfast. That's incredibly kind of you to offer." he grinned and then added,"I am a bit lost though, in fact I'm trying to find Omashu. Do you have any idea where we are? Oh, and what's your name?"

The questions were thrown out in an onslaught, and it might be difficult for some people to keep up. But this girl looked like she could handle some speedtalking. She was a young girl right? In fact, what was a girl doing out here all by herself? Chase didn't ask, he didn't want to seem rude.

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Kydae
Kydae

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom    Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 am

Kydae Kazagiri

Kydae continued making a lovely smelling breakfast of the things in her bag which happened to be turning into a sort of oatmeal with nuts and berries. she laughed at the many questions and then answered them all in order.

"actually I'm a traveler myself been traveling for around four years now give or take and I think we are just south and east of omashu although there's a mountain range between her and there," she took a breath finished the breakfast and ladled it into two bowls as well as two tin cups of water, "and my name is Kydae, pleased to meet you Chase." she smiles and hands him a bowl of oatmeal and a tin cup of water.

she then sits down to eat her breakfast leaning up against the large fluffy sky bison's leg, and blows some air across the top of her breakfast to cool it down some before starting to eat hungrily.

mood: cheerful
conditon: good
Link:

Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom    Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase happily ate the meal. He wasn't much for manners so he continued to talk between bites.

"I'm sorry to intrude, it's just nice to not be alone when you get lost. Less scary that way." He looked at the girl's companion. His curiosity about the animal was enormous, it was so strange, and he had never seen one. It was incredible. It looked kind of like it might be a mount for the land, but Chase would never have imagined that it could fly.

"So. What's that?" He pointed at the animal, with very curious eyes.

Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Kydae
Kydae

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom    Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:42 am

Kydae Kazagiri

Kydae looks up surprised at his question, "Jupp? she's my companion," and then realizing that this other person probably doesn't know what she is she explains, "she is a sky bison we travel with them from place to place and they carry us on their backs, flying is a whole lot faster than walking places." she smiles and finishes eating her oatmeal.

walking over to the pot, "do you want any more before I give this to Jupp? she eats a lot so I just give her the pot" she waits patiently for his answer.

mood: happy
conditon: good

Back to top Go down
Ryu Tatsuo
Ryu Tatsuo

EXP : 239
Birthday : 1999-08-04

Character Description
Position: General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom    Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:44 am

Ryu started off on yet another adventure (after eating of course) Ryu walked out of ba sing se planning to return home. After 10 miles later, Ryu saw a fire in the distance. It will be morning soon, better stay with them. As he moved forward, he said" hi I'm Ryu Tatsuo, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Tatsuo
Ryu Tatsuo

EXP : 239
Birthday : 1999-08-04

Character Description
Position: General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom    Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 pm

After seeing that they were asleep, Ryu left not wanting to wake them up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom    Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom  Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in the Earth Kingdom
Page 1 of 1