The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zulera City--The Gang Wars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Zulera City--The Gang Wars Empty
PostSubject: Zulera City--The Gang Wars   Zulera City--The Gang Wars EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:47 pm

So this isn't so much a coherent plot thread as much as it's a suggestion that we have/start one.
I'm just dropping this thread here so that we can have a place to discuss things we want to see happen in Zulera City or what have you. So far, other than Robin and a little bit of Maya, all anyone's really done is made a few enemies and then remained holed up in their metaphorical fortress.

do we want to eventually lead up some some epic turf war or something, or will shit hit the fan in another way?
Again, I'm not really saying we have to do anything, per se, but now we've got a place where we can talk out some of these ideas to make Zulera City a better (or worse) place for everyone.
Also, note that there are some individuals that are unaffiliated with any of the bosses, and that plenty of the rest of the non-undercity is still fairly rich and prosperous.

but yeah, fire away.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Zulera City--The Gang Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zulera City--The Gang Wars   Zulera City--The Gang Wars EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:05 am

This legitimately sounds sick and I am definitely down for it. If this comes to fruition, I'd be glad to have Kei join in if that's cool with everyone.

Anyways, what are the current alliances and gangs anyways? I think that's a good place to start.

Also are there any big stories that are currently going one that could relate to this? If you wanted to, you could probably evolve that into a huge Gang War Arc.
Back to top Go down

Zulera City--The Gang Wars
Page 1 of 1