The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 am

Upon reaching Gaoling, Gysu set Mulanza down and then looked at her again. "That tree thing can be done again, you know. But it won't be glowing. The animals will still be glowing however, we can go back to that spot with the birds. How about it? Does tomorrow sound nice?" He stood there, nervously waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:08 am

"tomorrow night sounds wonderful." Mulanza nodded. "I will be here at the tavern and we can meet up and go from there."
she would clean up again, and get her dress washed between now and then, but she would definitely go through this motion again. totally worth it.
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 am

Gysu kissed her again and then he turned saying, "See you tonight." He began to walk towards the local bathhouse, he got in and began to clean himself. He came out crystal clean. He then went over and put on his armor, everything he knew about her was so little. He didn't even know her favorite color, if she's allergic to anything, or what. Gysu decided that tonight, he would spend the time showing her more sights and learn more about her.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:21 am

Even though she knew she would get dirty again, Mulanza put hours of time and effort into cleaning herself up, making sure she looked and smelled perfect, and that there were no flaws in her dress or other clothing. she was able to get her dress cleaned, and reappeared at the tavern the next afternoon looking almost exactly how she did last time, except perhaps that she smelled prettier, and her skin might have been even silkier than before.
now, she would just wait for him to meet her there.
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:29 am

Gysu walked into The Traveler's Tale later that day and walked over to Mulanza. "Are you ready?" He asked. "There are a few other things that I can show you, that I didn't show you last night." He suddenly caught whiff of her perfume. It smelled heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 am

Mulanza nodded. "that would be marvellous." she replied. "please--lead the way."
she wasn't going to ask him to carry her again, but she wouldn't object if he did. perhaps this time she would watch the way he went to see just how dirty it possibly was.
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 am

Gysu took her hand and led her towards the swamps. Once there he bent over to pick her up and carry her again. As he went along the path towards the animals that they saw the night before. Upon reaching the area, he set down Mulanza and then he looked up to find the dun, they still had some time to go before sundown. "We have some time before the light show begins. How about we talk for now?"
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 am

"Very well." she nodded, smiling. She retained a very graceful posture as she sat, crossing her legs so her right leg would not sneak out from beneath her dress, and she kept her hands together in her lap.
"What did you wish to speak of?"
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 am

"Well for starters, we hardly know anything about each other. I would like to know more about you." He said. "For starters, what is your favorite color? Or your favorite food? We could spend a while talking about these things you know."
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 am

"indeed." she giggled. "I am a woman fond of greens and golds like my native Earth Kingdom. "I think green takes somewhat of a precedence, but I might be biased. my favorite food is some well-seasoned stir-fry fresh off the heat. 'tis truly something to appreciate."

she smiled. "and you?" she asked, "or do I first have to admit that one of my guilty pleasures is feeling the breeze caress by naked skin before you reveal anything?"
she said it with a chuckle, as if to tease. she assumed he would tell things to her even without knowing one of her guilty pleasures--but he knew it now anyways, so oh well.
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 am

"I am fond of the color black, I don't know why, I just do. My favorite food would be a bowl of chicken-cow ramen. And you didn't have to tell me one of your guilty pleasures, but an eye for an eye. One of my guilty pleasures would be swimming naked. On another note, I am quite fond of animals and plants. And I also have a great fear of a spirit that my mother named to me when I was a child."
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 am

Mulanza giggled. "a fair enough trade of information." she nodded. "I personally would not mind entertaining the notion of swimming naked either. but alas, I must admit that last night I became a sucker for wanting my clothes off. feeling the winds caress my skin was a wonderful feeling, and it was a beautiful view."
"so," she paused, shifting her position, "what else do you wish to know about me?"
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:29 am

He kissed her and whispered into her ear, "Everything." Then the sun went down and the animals again began to light up, this time it was a blue one first, then all of the others went off. Above the birds started to swirl and create vortexes of colors once again. He looked at her and said, "It can wait a while longer." They then stared at the wonderful display.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 am

Mulanza gazed up at the breathtaking display once again. it was just as impressive the next night as it had been the last time. she had no regrets. she would probably even want to do this yet again.
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 am

Gysu leaned over and smiled at her joy, he hoped that he could do this with her again. He took her face with his hand and he kissed her just as passionately, maybe even more so, than he did the night before.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:39 am

when he kissed her, she responded in kind, bring her body closer to her, almost as if to invite similar motions to what were done last night. she did not imply anything though, and for now just continued with the passionate attachment of faces.
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:59 am

Gysu began to put his hand up her dress once again, and again it met no resistance. He lifted her and then got on his back, again putting her on top. Then he began to take off his armor, as he had done last time. When the Armor was off, he got to work on Mulanza's dress.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 am

like last time, soon it was off to the side, leaving her in her undergarments and those little slippers she wore. she still smelled amazing, and with all that new skin now exposed, it seemed that her skin was even softer this time, as if she had put concentrated effort into making it even smoother than it had been the first time.
Mulanza was quite comfortable in this adjustment, and so she went with it.
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 am

Gysu kicked off his shoes again and felt Mulanza's body against his. Her skin was so soft and smooth, as though otherworldly beings took the clouds and strapped them to her body. He grabbed at her and pulled her in even closer to himself.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:25 am

Mulanza had contemplated removing more of his clothing, but the thought was disrupted when he pulled her closer. she lost herself in the moment, enjoying every aspect of it, from their surroundings, to what they were doing, to the serenity, to even her state of undress.
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 am

He kicked off his pants as he had done the night before, and then he began to take off her undergarments. After he had removed the top, a sudden breeze came through. He looked at Mulanza and smiled, "Guilty pleasure, right?"
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 am

Mulanza giggled. "quite." she sat up for a moment to feel the breeze. her lower undergarments could wait, and so could her slippers, especially since the latter of the two did not get in the way of removing the former.

"Aye," she cooed, laying back down, "guilty pleasure indeed. I regret nothing."
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 am

Gysu took the chance to remove her lower garments, and then they made love for two nights in a row. This time was much more passionate and fiery than the previous night. When they finished, they laid there kissing each other.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 am

Mulanza felt invigorated; relaxed; a little tired, but such was the way of things.
it seemed that this time he had overlooked her shoes. it was of little consequence. they were lightweight and comfortable, though no less comfortable if removed.

"that..." she said, relaxing beside him, and glancing down at her green-clad feet, "that was amazing."
Back to top Go down

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Gysu motioned above and pointed to a group of shooting stars gong across the sky. Then the birds began to go across the sky creating what appeared to be a sea of color flowing across the night sky. He went over to her and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Gaoling-
Jump to: