The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Next Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:14 pm

Mulanza watched with awe, and while her eyes remained open, she relaxed, letting the wind caress her nearly naked form. this was a wonderful night, and a wonderful time to be alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 pm

"Over there is a river, want to join me?" Gysu asked, he really wanted to show her some of the aquatic life, as well as swim naked. "There are some pretty amazing sights in there to you know. That is the only river in the swamp. It's made by the tree branches creating watertight seals around it so the water can't escape."
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 pm

"Aye," she nodded, "though I suppose I should remove my shoes."
she chuckled. "where did my clothes go this time?" she asked, looking around. she didn't want to get the various articles separated, and she didn't want to wear her slippers into the river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:38 pm

"Your clothes are right beside me, they are safe." Gysu smiled at her, "Come on, let's go." He bent down and removed her slippers. "That should help you." Gysu picked her up and carried her naked body against his own. When he reached the river, he wadded in and then set Mulanza down in order to feel the water flow against his body.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 pm

the bodily warmth of the two individuals pleased Mulanza, as did the caress of the winds and the waters. the river which Gysu had placed her in caressed her milky skin with a different brush; stronger than air, but still gentle against her delicate body. Mulanza put her head under just to finish the process of soaking herself, and then relaxed. she was not worried about getting carried off--she was still a powerful swimmer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 pm

"Do you want to have a go in the river?" Gysu asked. "But first take a look under water, it's quite amazing." He went underwater to show her more bio-luminescent wonders. Around them, aquatic plants glowed and shimmied around in the water, ducking and weaving through the plants were fish that also glowed with a natural beauty. Gysu went up for air.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Mulanza surfaced after him.
"it seems everywhere I go I see more wonders like this." she smiled, "are there more like it?"

she was determined to see them all. it was her dream now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:07 pm

"There are few who know that almost every single plant and animal in these swamps are glowing wonders. Although, some of the most beautiful are the most deadly. Take the bear-shark for example, it's glowing is comparable to heaven its self. And yet, if you see it's glow, you're probably dead." He reached for her and kissed her on the neck, he then began to caress her body as he moved from her neck to her face.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:09 pm

"there is always danger intertwined with beauty." she replied, "the daintiest noblewoman might just be the deadliest assassin."
she hoped she was not making implications about herself, for that was not her intent. she resigned herself quite gladly to Gysu's embrace, enjoying his caress. the sighs she emitted from this made it clear that she was enjoying what he was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Gysu began to enact in the art of coitus. The feeling of her body on his coupled by both her aura and the water rushing against him, he was in heaven. They had to periodically surface for air when their passionate love making led under the water, which was almost all the time. Their naked bodies illuminated by all the bio-luminescence. They finished and jumped right back in with renewed energy.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Mulanza always seemed relaxed, but never explicitly tired after such events. they seemed to invigorate her more than before. perhaps it was the spirit's power, or perhaps not. either way, she hadn't forgotten the war, but warlords could have fun too. for now, it was time to enjoy the peaceful setting and the pretty colors. this was bliss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Gysu looked up and a look of worry went over his face. He saw a cloud in the shape of a flower go across the moon, a sign of bad luck. He looked at Mulanza, he picked her up and carried her out of the river. They reached the tree where they left their clothing. There Gysu began to kiss her again. The wind causing their hair to flow.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Mulanza was unsure why they had ended their splash in the water, but at the same time, every good thing had its limits, and there was such thing as "too much".
she retaliated by kissing him in response. her clothes could wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Gysu pulled her in for yet a third time that night. And this final time made all of the others combined pale in comparison. The sweet moans that she made, the feel of her smooth milky skin, it was all so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:34 pm

similar to the last ones, she felt invigorated when all was said and done. almost empowered. whatever the case, it was something for which she had no regret. the deed was done, and she'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:49 pm

"I think it's time we head back," Gysu whispered, "It's getting close to sunrise." He motioned over towards the skies, which had obviously began to lighten. Gysu began to put his clothes on and then turned around to watch the beautiful woman. All she had to do was move, and Gysu felt as though he had never been alive before.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Mulanza dressed herself with a certain elegance that royalty often had. once she was ready, she turned to him, nodding. "I'm ready to go." she indicated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:02 pm

While carrying her back to Gaoling, they stopped for a quickie by reaching through the gap in her dress. With that done, they left again for Gaoling. Upon reaching the city, Gysu left put her down and asked, "I hope that you enjoyed tonight. Wanna do it again?"
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Mulanza nodded. "yes, I definitely want to do this again." she replied, "I wouldn't want to miss it for the world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Gysu kissed her again, "I'll see you tomorrow night then. I think we both need a day off from all of this fun. I don't want to have so much of a good thing, that the good thing suddenly dulls because I've had it so much." Gysu replied. "I'll be counting the seconds until we see each other again. I'm already up to three." He kissed her again and turned around and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Gaoling-
Jump to: