The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Storyline

Go down 
+10
Ryu Tatsuo
T.K.
Katoraka
Zulera
Commander Star
Loki
Xilingshi
Novai
Meili
Liao
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Star
Commander Star

EXP : 378

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Commander
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Main Storyline - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Well yeah anywayz I totalyl think we should go with this plot. I think also that the outcome of the war is too far away to decide. We should just go on and see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:53 pm

if Meili does turn into a warlord, it's not going to happen overnight. Hitler rose to power in 1933, and World War 2 didn't start till 1939.

more importantly, Meili is a very stubborn figure, and so if she does change into that kind of person (which she might; and I'm fine with) it is going to be gradual, as opposed to the queen being some pushover that lets herself get changed at the slightest whim.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:09 am

Well, my only objection is that we can't wait for 6 years, maybe 3 weeks or more.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:35 am

pfft. since when does anyone ever role-play in real-time? I had no intention of letting it take 6 real years of time, silly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Star
Commander Star

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:25 am

I agree with Meili, i doubt anybody was planning for an rp war to take 6 years to start. It might even take 10! but of course not in rreal time. We could always do a time jump if necessary. just w/e floats ur boats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:10 pm

WHo was the previous North Chief and how did he/she fall?
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Err, Kyoko was the previous Northern Tribe Princess as well, she was the Southern Tribe chiefess too. Well she died twice, and didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 pm

For sake of the storyline should I just make up a previous Northern Chief and say he was assasinated?
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:39 am

For all intents and purposes, yes.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:23 pm

perhaps Zulera was the one who did it. I know that my sample RP had her meeting with the Northern Water Chief [mainly because at the time, it was the only open position, and I didn't want to tie someone else into it], and I know that he and Zulera did not exactly get along.

just a thought, and another reason to want Zulera gone. xB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Okay I guess maybe Xaal could be searching through his office and find some evidence of Zulera and it coudl start something?
Back to top Go down
Katoraka
Katoraka

EXP : 475

Character Description
Position: Socialite, Table of Lo leader, moderately powerful bender

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:06 am

I think it would be cool if we could do like a socialite empire, where the people try to over power the governments, starting with the water tribe
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:00 am

Xaal Osiris wrote:
Okay I guess maybe Xaal could be searching through his office and find some evidence of Zulera and it coudl start something?
Zulera is the type who would leave her mark somewhere. it would be subtle, but with enough digging, he could eventually pin it on her. She probably wouldn't try to hide it either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:30 am

Alright then. I guess its settled as long as ur up for it.

Zulera assasinates the previous Chief. Xaal finds evidence of the Avatar and makes the accusation public after inviting her back to the water tribe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:54 am

Xaal, in my history I stated that Xue is known to be the avatar by her government. This could be the previous Chief. How this will fit in with you, I don't know how much your character knows about the previous chief or about the Avatar they had in their midsts, but something to consider. How long ago was the previous Chief assassinated by the Dark Avatar?
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:59 pm

it doesn't matter. I left it open, and left it vague. I don't know who knows who is the avatar or not, but Meili and the Earth Kingdom think it's Zulera considering that she was flaunting it down there. I don't think Meili knows of the divine spiritual prank (or whatever we call it) yet either, and so if another figure steps up and claims to be the avatar, it'll get the Earth Kingdom wondering.

granted, causing confusion is one of Zulera's intentions, among many other things, so its probably to her advantages that some places believe she's the avatar, while others believe it is you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:42 pm

I will say that Xaal plans to make the Northern Tribe more social with the other nations. He will acknowledge Xue as the avatar and claim Zulera to be an imposter and sentence her to death???

I know i should go read your bio istead of asking on here, but is Zulera a legal citizen of the North? If so, it would be allowed for Xaal to sentence her death.

Her death can also be ordered for assasination of the previous Northern Chief and Im not sure how long ago the chief died so I will geuss maybe 3 years ago?
Back to top Go down
Katoraka
Katoraka

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:12 pm

I just started a group known as the table of lo , there a group rich people who intend on passively taking control of the water tribe - feel free to throw future plots using them! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:32 pm

I think the Table of Lo should like start beating up city guards and harrassing warriors and stuff to rebel against the government.

THen eventually the Osiris Laws get horrible and someone from the Table Of Lo snitches on you and yeah

Smile
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Zulera's a Southerner by birth, but even if she was a Northerner, it's not likely that she would let any laws hold her down. She's kind of pulling a Kyoshi and saying that her loyalties are to being the Avatar, and not to any specific nation.

granted, she's abusing that notion, and she too wants to slowly dismantle world governments, but only so she can set herself up as Avatar and ruler of the world.
But those plans are still far off in the distance. At the moment, Zulera's attitude is more of "I do what I want.", as opposed to actively opposing anyone.

She was given residence at Kyoshi Island by Earth Queen Meili, to get her out of the queen's hair, and remained silent up until her trip to the NWT.
Back to top Go down
Katoraka
Katoraka

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Kataroka is kinda aiming for the same thing, but he wants to people to rule the governments, he has huge connections and social authority, wanna maybe link our character up? You could help him take control over the governments cuz right now the most he can do is bribe with money and social status but with the help of the avatar he could do much more. plus for you i could offer you protection and resources.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Zulera is mostly looking for supporters of her plan. She can protect herself, but even the avatar doesn't stand a chance against enough people, simply by sheer numbers alone.

but, she's in the crowds. we'll see if anyone notices her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Star
Commander Star

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Commander Star, or simply Angel for those who are close to her, is carefully watching the actions of your people. Watch out!! lol.

For Commander Star is a Commander for the Earth Queen and she has already informed the Earth Queen of your mischief's.

This is solely to tie the Earth Kingdom into the story as well.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Meili knows, but doesn't exactly care. She is watching out for it, but she is not taking any actions unless perhaps help is asked for (but that doesn't mean she'll send some), or if it reaches her shores.

so the Earth Kingdom *is* involved... just not by much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 am

Ah, an over hall of the Northern gov't. Surely another nation might be worried about Xaal's sudden rise to power and aggressive laws - or just the Lo group..?

Xue, once she catches wind of it - will be rather concerned. She may even return North.

In the records, Xue is a documented avatar, much like Aang - she passed a test (in history, she saw Aang in spirit world waters, etc.), though she herself is unaware. Zulera showing up and displaying Avatar abilities would be pretty interesting. Xue has been missing from the North for five years now, however, and has not even seen the new chief if his reign came three years prior.

So many evil people! Loki and I will have to uh, do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Storyline   The Main Storyline - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Storyline
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next