The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mercenary and the Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Mercenary and the Avatar Empty
PostSubject: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:46 am

Hakota-Zai

The large town of Gaoling had seen much expansion in its time, becoming a full blown, thriving city resting comfortably within mountain valleys that lay in the southern mountain range of the massive Earth Kingdom. Within its streets, even in the dark of night, the city life thrived with people bustling through the main streets. Carts and traders set up even at this dark hour. Most of all, however, the taverns, inns, and bars sang with activity. This was where the cloaked mercenary usually spent his nights: in the taverns and inns of the most renown cities.

But despite the comfort of hills and mountains on nearly every side, Hakota couldn't help but feel too close to his once-called home, Kiyoshi. His mind was set on the goal before him, however. And thoughts of doubt still entered his mind as he shifted through the loose traffic of Gaoling, unmindful of the dissatisfied pickpockets that could find not a coin within the mercenary's pockets and coin purse.

All he could truly ponder was whether he was being played as a joke, given the rumors of his client's identity. Yet the tender of the tavern he now stood before had been somewhat clear in his letter. "There's some woman 'ere claimin' t' be the Avatar who's interested in meetin' ya," Zai had pieced together from the considerable ranting about paying tabs off and such. With a sigh, and an adjustment of the tattered black cloak, the mercenary shifted through the door into the wall of light, noise, and apes beyond.

Taverns were among of Zai's more favored locations, but often when they were empty, and mostly due to his minor addiction to the product present. The people often drove him away, shouting, laughing and throwing themselves about like drunken monkeys; hell most people seemed to be just that.

The tall figure shrugged this off, wading through the crowded floor. His cloth wrapping which covered his eye drew much attention along side the altered Kiyoshi Warrior robes and armor that draped over his athletic form. He cared little for such; his sapphire gaze from his only good eye scanned for the woman he knew to be wearing cloth known to the water tribes. This was the night and location she had given to meet with the lone mercenary, and the question as to why was solidly stuck in his mind.

Mood: Curious
Condition: Fit and well.

Sorry if this post seems a little closed, but it is kinda a specific situation.

Last edited by Hakota-Zai on Sun May 13, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:03 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

The woman he sought was there on time. in fact, she was waiting or him. She was Water Tribe in origin, and while she was muscular, she was also short, standing at only about 5'4". Her size never bothered her though--only when someone teased her about it, in which it drove her crazy.

but this wasn't about insults. this was about business. She saw her target approach her. She was not sure who had set up this appointment, but she was willing to go with it. She knew someone with talent when she saw them--talent was one of a few things she appreciated.

Upon noticing him at her table, she stood up to introduce herself. around her table were a few bottles of booze, some of them empty. Yet, the avatar appeared to be sober enough to still hold a conversation.

"well hello," she cooed, "I take it that you have a purpose with the avatar, do you not? Or perhaps is someone trying to set us up on a blind date?"
she chuckled at the thought. She didn't mind meeting new people, as long as she had her way. that didn't even always mean sex, or that the other party bend to Zulera's will. it just meant that as long as Zulera's will wasn't interfered with, she would be down for just about anything.

"or is it... friendlier business?" she raised a eyebrow.
Mood: Amused
Condition: Tipsy
Link:

[OOC not sure what she'd want, but hey, we can Mulan it and just make it up as we go, yes?]
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Hakota-Zai

He wasn't surprised by the Avatar's stature, though he was almost a foot above her in height. He could tell from her muscular tone she was well-adapted in the ways of bending and battle, as the Avatar should. But as she extended her hand in welcome, he was rather surprised by how outgoing she seemed. One expected the Avatar to be something more cautious, especially a wanted one.

But Zai wasn't here to take a bounty, he was here because of business. Thus he respectfully took her hand in a firm shake, extending his own greeting, "Hello, indeed," he stated in his steady, but hushed tone. Only barely audible was his voice among the rabble of the other patrons.

He took a moment to ponder her words, raising an eyebrow as she seemed to be just as curious to their situation as he was. He chuckled then, both at the joke and the situation as he took the seat across from her, eying one of the more filled bottles.

"Well. I was both told and hoping you had a purpose for meeting me, but it seems someone set this meeting up for the both of us," he said with a sigh, yet blinked at Zulera's informal intimation. It was uncommon for Zai to experience such innuendo, asides from other mercenaries doing so to taunt his disfigured visage-- now covered by mere cloth.

He shook off the comment for the moment. "It's obvious who you are; any real mercenary or bounty hunter knows a thing or two of... Wanted women such as yourself. I'm Hakota-Zai -Zai for short-, and seeing as I'm no bigot, you've no worry about having to clean me off the floor; I'm not quite that dumb for cash," he grinned as he stated this, making it somewhat obvious his humor was more dry. He was good, yes, but even for more experienced warriors, taking on the Avatar alone would be a sizable mistake.

Perhaps working for the Avatar, on the other hand... Perhaps that could be profitable, or at least Zai thought so.

Mood: Curious.
Condition: Fit and Well.

OoC: Aye. I suppose we'll wing it, then.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:15 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"So it would seem," Zulera replied, "I'd almost say it was a setup for a blind date, except that I'm not exactly one that would be called 'chaste'.
She had control though, even over her hormones and such. Part of what made her so dangerous was her skill and power, and yet her many vices kept her with a level head.

Zulera chuckled at his remark. "I did not think you were after me, although warming up to me before sticking me with a dagger would probably be the way to do it. There are a few things other than the Avatar State that put me in vulnerable positions."
She chuckled, but shook off the notion. "So..." she continued, "considering that you already know my identity as Zulera, is there anything your friendly neighborhood Avatar can do for you?"
she cocked her head up towards him. "In all truths, in fact, those old rumors about me being a selfish bitch are not all true. they're MOSTLY true, but I'm willing to help people if they need it--provided it's entertaining enough. So tell me... what's on your mind, and how can I help?"
Mercenaries always had the most interesting work, and it was therefore easy to spark Zulera's interest. And, given the avatar's promiscuous nature... well, that just meant that there were plenty of other ways to spark her interest as well.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:08 am

Hakota-Zai

"A blind date, huh," he mused, humored by the idea, but then he began to think a moment on it. She spoke on, his eye examining her strangely outright tendencies with surprise he'd not let himself show.

"While I'm not yet sure -entirely- how you might help me, I think I can see why one might set up our meeting," he stated slowly, still thinking it through, calculating the consequences of his words. It was rare he informed or showed his rarer talent, but believed the avatar might be an exception. "Well. One might deem the only good way to truly capture the avatar, and to transport her at that, would be to get the avatar into a confrontation with a chi-blocker. I mean, put the epitome of bending, and the epitome of anti-bending in the same room, one would expect events to unfurl."

He was growing tired of thinking, and snatched one of the filled bottles before him, drinking deeply the refreshing contents. He sighed from the drink and planning that fought for control in his head, and gritted his teeth at his lack of resistance to the addictive drink. "So perhaps we can come out of this with something mutually beneficial. I, if I need anything, really just need money right now. I'm not sure what you could need from a mercenary, but if it gets food and drink into my stomach, I don't mind the work."

Mood: Ponderous.
Condition: buzzed and Well.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:47 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera giggled at his remarks. "that's true..." she noted, "although you've heard the old cliche that perhaps opposites attract? maybe someone really did have a blind date on their minds when they did this to us."
she was joking, given her chuckle, but for some reason, this actually made more sense than perhaps it should have.
"Although I dare ask... what sort of 'events' are you thinking of? To be honest, I know never to underestimate a chi-blocker, and I know what they can do. I probably deserve it most of the time anyways, but I suppose that's not too relevant, no? so... "events"? are they combat-related, or perhaps a bit more of a... personal... nature?"
She said it with a charming tone, indicating that if they were in fact more 'personal', that she was up for it. She was not about to turn it awkward, but at the same time... well, maybe it was just one of those things best left to unfold on its own.

She too took a swig of a drink, downing it heartily. "well," she giggled, raising an eyebrow, "I can probably think of a few things, if you know what I mean... although I must say... at the very least, I want to know who brought us together, and moreso, for what purpose... I'm willing to help you on such a quest too if you wish to find out."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Hakota-Zai

Zai chuckled with her, enjoying the joke, but thought upon it for a moment, contemplating its truth. As for the events that might occur, he hesitated a moment, trying to clear the alcohol from his head. Zulera's more subtle innuendo had just become outright sexual suggestion.

"Well. I'd thout combat... Before at least," he cleared his throat a moment. He realized he was inexperienced with this, but booze and hormones consumed his logic. "But I think we'd be more... Satisfied with with something more.. Personal."

He grinned wryly at her. She seemed not to even care what laid beneath the cloth-wrapped half of his face, and he respected that.

"And it'd be in both of our interests to find who set us up here. So aye, I'd enjoy figuring such out." He made a weak gesture of a smile that turned into yet another grin.

Mood: Interested.
Condition: tipsy.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"just becase we decide on something personal doesn't mean that there still won't be combat. If I need to knock heads alongside you, I'll be happy to oblige." she laughed, taking another hearty swig, "the good, the bad... I simply do what I want."
and at the same time, she didn't always make sense when she was tipsy, but most of what she did, still made sense.

"So it looks like we have it all planned out then," She giggled, "although I'm not in a hurry to jump to such things right here and now... unless whoever set this up suddenly keels over in the next day or two... I think we have time to make things a bit more... personal..."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Hakota-Zai

Zai laughed with her, taking his own hearty gulps of alcohol. "Well there'll be plenty of that later, I'm sure." He chuckled at this, raising an eyebrow at her. At this point there was no real thinking involved, nor di the two want to think, he figured. All that mattered now seemed to be the moree... Personal side of things. "I think we've plenty time as well." He grinned wryly, swirling the bottle in his hand, the fluid sloshing from the moment. It seemed to him that he even forgot why he had come, nor did he care now.

Mood:Interested.
Condition:Tipsy.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

She nodded, smirking. "I agree." she raised her bottle again to empty more of its contents. Not much in the ways of thinking were necessary any more, and the liquor helped that mentality along quite well. She was in a good mood, and for as crazy as she was normally, Zulera was a happy drunk.

"so perhaps we should take this somewhere... less public?" she suggested, "or did you have something else in mind?"
She was grinning stupidly at this point, not really taking into much account what she was saying, but it was all in good fun. she didn't need to care right now.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Hakota-Zai

Zai stood lightly, finishing what left he had to drink, extending a gesture to the stairs of the tavern that lead to the rooms. "Perhaps somewhere more private will do," he said with a grin, similarly thoughtless as she was.

They were alike in at least they were happy drinkers, but it seemed Zai's reasoning went out the window long before Zulera's. He didn't care that he had no experience with women, only that he was game for whatever sounded like a good idea then and there. And this seemed a very good idea to him.

Mood:MOOD HERE.
Condition:CONDITION HERE.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"indeed." she nodded. she followed Zai up the stairs, and soon they had found themselves a room. This seemed like a good idea to Zulera, which was why she was going with it. Sometimes it wa sbest just to shut up and let one's hands and body do the rest of the talking, which was more or less what Zulera had in mind here and now.

for a moment, she just stared into his eyes, although her own eyes were somewhat glazed over, as it was more a drunken grin or stare than an intimate one. that may not always be the case, but such as things were for now. She wasn't sure if he wanted to start off or if she should, and she was too drunk to consider the thought at the moment.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Hakota-Zai

Zai would match her gaze by only half, his hands almost subconsciously unwrapping the cloth that covered much of his visage. This part made him slightly enervated, as it was the point women thus far have found an excuse to slip out. The cloth fell to the ground, revealing the completely white-glazed eye and vast majority of the skin about it. The skin itself was whitened, thinned nearly to the bone and shaped as if a thousand tiny claws had tried to dig out his eye. Even the ridge of the nose was in poor condition at the top.

Despite this malformity, the rest of Zai's visage was pleasant, in comparison especially. His unwounded skin was smooth and pale, his features sharp and intelligent, despite the light stubble that dotted his chin. He kept Zulera's gaze, only wondering what her next move would be.

Mood:Nervous.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:23 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Either Zulera was too drunk to care about the side of his face, or she honestly didn't let it detract. in her drunken stupor, she embraced him, her hands running up and down his sides, lightly groping as if to 'test the waters'. it might have helped that she was also drunk, and happy.
and yet she remained gentle. there was an art to a night with someone, even if it was just a one-night stand. whatever the case, this was one of Zulera's signs of approval.

She didn't even need to start removing her own clothing yet. she was patient, and some things just took time, this being one of them. as she stood, she was clothed in the thick, durable clothes of a casual Water Tribesperson outside of the poles--so it was not the thick, layered parkas, but instead just the sturdy-built clothes they wore in the rest of the world. her arms were bare, and it was clear that she was also physically strong, not just with the elements.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:56 am

Hakota-Zai

Zai sighed with relief as she wordlessly embraced him, his own arm wrapping about her. His form was not very muscular, but held a toned, athletic build that was anything but stocky. Her body was warm against his, and he indulged in such, also in no hurry. He thought these moments should be slow, intimate, enjoyable. Even alcohol didn't ruin that much.

His only move was to loosen her hair for her, combing his fingers gently through her locks, enjoying their texture. His fingers never would pull nor tug at her strands, merely repeat the smooth motion. His other hand explored her own sides, feeling every curve, every muscle. He found most would think it strange he could name each one, but that was a random bought of drunken thought.

Mood:Relieved.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:15 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera sighed contently when he undid her hair. she often forgot to do that but enjoyed when it was done. she shook her head to let it flow into her face and around her head and ears, and then down the sides of her face.

she slowly let her hands explore his features through his clothing, getting acquainted with the basic shapes of the chi-blocker's body. perhaps if she was not drunk, it would be things to mentally note, in case she met one of them i less friendly situations. but for now, it was just slow and gentle enjoyment. As usual, she felt very short, but it could not be helped. as long as he didn't mock her height, she'd be fine.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Hakota-Zai

Zai did indeed enjoy the slow, gentle pace they'd set, his body favoring the muffled feel of hands through his clothing, for once hands with no intent to harm him. And for the first time in perhaps years, he relaxed, from comfort and alcohol. It made the moment so much more enjoyable for him as the two explored each other's abdomens. His hands stayed steady and gentle despite his somewhat drunk state, seeming to know just the right pressures and motions to make even one's sides feel pleasured somewhat. A light taste of a chi-blocker's touch.

As for Zulera's shorter stature, he found this too was pleasant, that it made embracing her all the more comfortable. Her being so made it easier, and more natural for him to keep his arms about her.

Mood:Relaxed.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was surprised that he knew just how to place his hands and fingers, as she found enjoyment in it. She wanted to remove her clothes, but didn't want to rush into it. At this point, it wasn't even sex on her mind--she just wanted to feel his hands on her bare skin--even if he wanted to keep his clothes on.

She wasn't going to rush into it though, and so she continued softly and gently probing and feeling around his clothing and features. her hands briefly touched his hands, as well as his face, simply to get a possibly brief idea of what his skin was like. She hoped he would do the same, but also knew that she was not going to rush in and strip down--not this quickly, anyways.

She was still a bit tipsy, but she was happy, despite the silence other than their breathing. sometimes, words didn't need to be said, and this was simply one of those times. apart from a few tiny hiccups, Zulera's mouth only opened to let out a breath.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:57 am

Hakota-Zai

Zai was comfortable with the silence, and did slide off his cloak, but left his armor and robes on for now. There was still no rush; the moment was enjoyable as is and he wanted them to indulge in it. Who knows if they'd never do this again or not. His hands, though, did trace to her bare skin. Her face and hands, and what was exposed of her arms. Still with that unusually precise touch, knowing how to incite pleasure from any part of the body touched.

Zai himself was used to silence, and enjoyed that they could savor this moment without the need of words, only touch. And he pleasantly took advantage of this fact. His hands did slide occasionally beneath her top, but only to explore her skin, not to grope her more sensitive areas. Not yet, at least.

Mood:Pleasant.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:11 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera removed the bracers from her arms, letting them drop to the floor next to her hair beads. her breathing patterns changed for a moment when he touched her bare arms and face. there was a tingling of excitement--he knew just how to caress her in ways that felt good, and excited her... and yet also, made her feel relax. if she had been a bit more sober, she might have realized how vulnerable she was right now, and in the hands of a chi-blocker no less. it was an awful amount of trust to put in an individual. luckily, Zulera wasn't thinking too hard at the moment.

She would probably end up removing her top, and the one under it, shortly. But, not right now. there was still no time to rush, and there was something charming even about the silence--the lack of words, the lack of noise... it seemed that they were saying so much through saying so little. her hands continued to caress his features, following various lines in his clothing and armor, and even around his hair. her own hair hung lank at her sides and in her face. this was going to be slow, but gloriously so--one of thosemoments that is nice and prolonged.
Mood: Content
Condition: Tipsy, Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:48 am

Hakota-Zai

Zai had already recognized the expanse of trust required for the avatar to trust the hands of a chi-blocker upon her body. And while he could easily paralyze both her and her bending, he cared not in the least to. At this point he enjoyed the moment far too much to even think of betraying that trust, and even began to feel more intimate emotions swelling up in him. But he put such aside. All that mattered was the moment, the feel of her skin, the caress of her hands.

And her caresses were at no moment unreturned, as his own hand brushed across the skin revealed beneath the bracers, slightly more sensitive from the protection, it made a notable difference under his unique touch. His free hand worked to remove his own armor, both bracers and the kiyoshi cuirass. Only his thin robes seperated his body from her now, and he was in just as little a rush as she was.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:00 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

There was something innately pleasing about the general silence that filled the room. Zulera was not sure what it was, but it gave her a peace of mind, and she felt tranquil--calm. She was amazed at how well he knew her body--or perhaps more accurately--*the* human body. She knew she couldn't do the same in return, owing to her lack of knowledge on the subject, but he seemed happy enough that he was willing to continue, and so the avatar was content.

Upon noticing him remove his armor, however, she didn't want to keep her clothes on either. she had wanted to strip naked from about square 2, but the pace of the situation had kept her from doing so. for the time being, she slowly removed her shirt and undid her top, the slow speed of such actions only to match the mood of the environment, as opposed to teasing or the likes. She didn't even make a big deal about her breasts--after she was naked from the waist up, she simply went back to her probing and caressing of his various features as if nothing happened. one of her curious hands did wander up to the scarred side of his face though, where she softly and curiously touched it, if nothing else, just to feel how different it felt. she'd stop if he objected after that, but she had to at least feel it once.
Mood: Content
Condition: Tipsy, Very Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:39 am

Hakota-Zai

Zai enjoyed the body she revealed to him, both from an anatomical and personal standpoint. He enjoyed her form as he explored it with his hands, massaging her body now, each motion learning and adapting to her muscles and skin, finding their every sensation and exploiting them. He found it ironic, the very same points he used to damage others could just as easily create pleasure. His hands, for now, strayed close to, but not quite upon her breasts. This was only because he wondered how severe an effect his touch would have on more sensitive parts.

He was almost surprised when her hand came to his face, at least the torn side. Most avoided it like the plague. He found though, he didn't mind her touch, it seemed. The scarred tissue there was smooth, if a bit rubbery, and most of the eyelid seemed permanently missing. He wished he could feel her touch, but the tissue was without sensation.

He decided to try something more sensitive upon her body, dwelling with a hand to her breast, gently and expertly massaging her there, enjoying the feel as well; her skin was intensely soft, and struck considerable admiration and desire in him

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:59 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera had to keep herself from simply melting into his arms. being touched was fun, being groped was fun, but being massaged proper was amazing. she stepped closer to her, the sound of her boots hitting the floor from her steps still quite, but loud enough that in the silence of the moment, they could be heard.
She sighed softly. it had been a long time since she had sighed like that, but it had been a long time since she was this comfortable. She wanted to simply melt against him, but that might kill the moment.
She was sober enough by now to realize the irony of the situation--how vulnerable she was, what his profession and skills included, and he he could easily disable her given her relaxed state, not to mention her bare skin, and his knowledge of her pressure points. She didn't really think that he'd strike her at this point, and hell, if he did, it might just be worth it given what she had received thus far.

she gently stroked and prodded the area around his bad eye, and decided that she had to break the silence. she was just too curious.
"...do you feel this?" she asked him, though her voice was little more than a whisper. She was just expecting a yes or a no and then to resume the silence, but she was just going with the flow at this point. she'd even be find if he didn't answer.

Zulera's body was as muscular as it had looked under her shirt, and her skin was warm and very soft, even on exposed areas like her elbows and biceps. her breasts were no different, except that once he started touching them, her breathing patterns changed, and she let out a long, contented sigh. her hands squeezed around his shoulders and his neck when his hand massaged her breast, as if to giver her sign of utmost approval--for that was what her motion was.
Mood: Amazed
Condition: Extremely Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:39 am

Hakota-Zai

Zai's toned arm wrapped about her as she closed the distance between them, her boots breaking the comfortable silence, but it didn't break the moment. His fingertips traced down her spine, trailing back up once reaching her tailbone. He could feel how relaxed she was, how much she enjoyed his touch, and it brought him much satisfaction knowing she enjoyed it so.

".... Do you feel this," she asked, her hand still on his scars. He shook his head solemnly, kissing her forehead lightly.

His fingers upon her breast took to her nipples, testing their sensitivity with playful brushes circling about them softly. Above all he found he enjoyed the idea of having a body to caress, and realize she was still feeling him through his clothing. He promptly solved this, sliding off the robes, showing the pale skin of his torso, laced with numerous scars-- including burns, permanent bruising and numerous cuts from battles. Even the scars were soft, however, intimating that most had been healed. The scars did little to disrupt his sleek, athletic physique, toned just as much from combat as the scars.

It was easy to ponder the possibilities, but Zai was focused on just the two of them now, and the moment they were in together.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary and the Avatar   The Mercenary and the Avatar Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mercenary and the Avatar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next