The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker

Go down 
+3
Hakota-Zai
Zulera
Kanoei
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

avatar - Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker   avatar - Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:15 am

Hakota-Zai

Eventually, Zai did have to order. So he did, not bothering to move from his perch in the least. "I'll just have turtleduck stew, a bit of whatever soup you got, and some.... Tea... Jasmine, please.... In whatever you may have that's ceramic, if I might ask. Sorry if that sounds picky at all, just a personal preference." It did indeed sound strange from the mercenary, but that was his order, to be taken at face value, and little more.

Frankly it was a combination of both irritating the staff and having something to bend, just as Kano had with the water. "In fact.... Make that five of the teas, if you would."

Mood:Indifferent.
Condition:Fit and Well.

Last edited by Hakota-Zai on Sun May 27, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker   avatar - Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:23 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"give me the house special, with an extra slab of whatever meat you put on it," Zulera made her order, "throw in an extra bottle of fire sauce."

to drink she ordered something... strong. it was not likely enough to make her drunk, but that was not her purpose.
once that was out of the way, she kicked back again, shaking her hair loose and letting it cover her eyes. she didn't need to say anything, because nothing needed to be said.

Mood: I'm Awesome
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe

PostSubject: Re: Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker   avatar - Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:45 am

Kano smiled around at his fellows, Yumi included. Like her, he had some seriously pearly whites. Waterbending wasn't without it's benefits to hygiene.

"So," he said as the silence became a little unbearable. Aside from the odd quip from Yumi and everyone placing their orders, he hadn't heard a word of conversation. "Um... how's everyone liking the Fire Nation so far?"

Lame. said a little voice in the back of his mind. Even he had to admit this was a sorry excuse for a conversation starter, but he kept his cheery facade up anyway.

Shut up, little voice guy! he thought back at it. By Heita, I'm thinking to myself...

I can't wait till we're eighty. the voice said with all the dry mock enthusiasm it could muster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Yumi Ai
Yumi Ai

EXP : 520
Birthday : 1992-06-21

Character Description
Position: Leiutenant of the Phoenix Core
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker   avatar - Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:59 am

Yumi Ai Yamato

Yumi's smile faded from her face, a slightly frustrated look appearing on her face. She noticed what everyone ordered. With a slightly confused expression, she turned towards Hakota. "So ... I take it you like tea?" She wasn't being mean; rather, it was an honest question.

Mood: Smoldering
Condition: Healthy
Link: Yumi Ai

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker   avatar - Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Hakota-Zai

Hakota leaned farther into his chair... Not a single table in the restaurant was discussing anything noteworthy. He'd have to try elsewhere at another time. Maybe even get to bribe the information.. .Or beat it out of someone-- he needed a good outlet every now and then, information was just a great bonus, or perhaps it was vis versa. Either way, Noei opened his mouth with a rather lame question, considering he was with three other people he knew nothing about.

"Um... how's everyone liking the Fire Nation so far," was his question, aimed nowhere in general. He even seemed to resent it after he said it.

"Same as always," was Hakota's mere response, having been here many times before.

Yumi, too, aimed a question towards him, inquiring about his order of tea. At this, Zai stopped the lean of his chair, but refused to take his feet from the table. He lowered the cloth from his eye and mouth. "I like tea, indeed. And you?" He asked, more with indifference and sarcasm for his own pleasure than aught else.

Mood:Indifferent.
Condition:Fit and Well.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar

PostSubject: Re: Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker   avatar - Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:07 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"It's hot," she replied in response to Kano's question, "I'd totally ditch my shirt if I could."
While she wasn't filthy, Zulera's hygiene could use a little upping. she didn't bathe quite as much as she should, but she bathed enough to keep from smelling offensive. her teeth, like many of those in poorer Earth Kingdom districts, were on the yellower side.

despite all of this, she was still rather attractive--her muscular structure and body shape were, at least. either way, Zulera didn't care much. Her life was one of doing what she pleased when she pleased. at this point int time, it was just waiting for her food to arrive so she could shove her face into the plate and inhale.
Mood: I'm Awesome
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe

PostSubject: Re: Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker   avatar - Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:14 am

No surprise. His lame question had garnered lame answers. Still, it had gotten people talking. That was something. He sat back in his chair and listened to the questions and comments now being juggled back and forth. It wasn't such a bad way to wait for food, after all, to just listen and learn about his new companions.

He was glad of the fact that the waitress had been quick about bringing the water he ordered. Several glasses full, in fact. In truth, he only wanted one of them to drink. The others were... insurance against these people ripping each others' heads off... Okay, it was insurance against Yumi setting Zulera on fire. The latter had a rather unfortunate talent with infuriating people. He wouldn't have blamed Yumi for setting Zulera's head on fire. But he also wouldn't have sat by and watched her burn either. As far as he could tell, though, as he took a sip from his chosen drinking glass, they were getting along well enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker   avatar - Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archer, Avatar, Bender, and Blocker
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3