The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caeli
Caeli

EXP : 275

Character Description
Position: Gifted Earthbending-Student.
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] Empty
PostSubject: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:28 pm

The Air was humid on this day, no birds chirped, and the people seemed to not enjoy breathing humid air, they crowd together in the streets to go about their daily routines as they scurry through the markets and the streets, nobody minded what you were doing, and you didn't mind what anyone else was doing.

the barefooted, blindfolded girl walked through the crowded street, bumping people, pushing those infront of her aside lightly if they got in her way, moving around every structure with perfect precision.

There was a crowd in the streets, everyone surrounding a stage, Ontop of this stage was a metal object that had two antennae' and some strange metal mechanisms underneath the straight antennae, on the stage there was a man smiling, raising his hands proudly to inspire the audience, he would have black hair and a top hat on, wearing a black cape, he appears tall and thin.

The blindfolded girl would smile at the sight. She would walk towards the stage, and push her way through the crowd to the front, looking up at the stage she would blind, well, under her blindfold of course, "And who are you supposed to be?" She would say arrogantly to the man on the stage.

The Man would smile at her, "Well Little Blind Girl. I am showing off my invention, Now if everyone is ready, gather round! I am ready to show off my invention!" The Crowd would sit quietly except the odd whisper, waiting and watching his invention. "I have found a way to use lightning differently. Let me introduce my lovely assistant!" a young girl would walk out, appearing to be Nineteen years old.

"Now My lovely Earthbending assistant, raise the pedestal!" She would earthbend to raise a pedestal between the Antennae, afterwards, she would bow and walk away. "Now behold, my Mystical Orb that traps lightning!" Everyone would gasp as he would pull a glass orb out of his pocket. he would then raise his hands proudly after placing it on the pedestal. "Now I will charge this orb with electricity!" He would raise his hands, charging Lightning between them, before launching a powerful bolt of lightning at the piece of glass, the antennae would catch the lightning bouncing off and shoot it back at it, inside the glass orb, lightning would bounce around trying to escape without avail.

"I have done it! Behold, Now you can own a Lightning Orb for the cheep cheep price of 4 Gold Pieces!" The crowd would gasp, everyone appeared to want one of these expensive objects, suddenly the orb would behind to shake, then.. POW! An Explosion would happen, shooting a bolt of lightning directly at the man, knocking him back, he appeared passed out from injury.

Doctors would immediately show up at the scene to help him, the Blindfolded girl would giggle lightly, "I guess he will learn not to play with fire, or should I say, Lightning." she would walk away from the scene, sitting down on a nearby bench, she would take the blindfold off revealing her eyes, she would cover them from having been wearing the blindfold, the light hurt her eyes. She would being adjusted to the light as she would sit back, she would open her pack and remove an apple. taking a bite before crossing her legs.

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Loki

Loki had watched the strange man with the seemingly well-rehearsed presentation from the top of a nice tree. The town had many of these trees that attempted to make the crowding and pollution of the Earth Kingdom's largest city bearable, and they were nice to sit in too. It was a fun performance with a lot of hand gestures and wild announcements of importance and innovation. Loki's high view allowed her see the faces of the crowd, and she saw a blindfolded girl ask a question. It was said loudly with confidence, "And who are you supposed to be?"

She guessed that without sight, the girl had taken up becoming a loud mouth to gain attention. Loki smirked, she liked a little spunk. She'd been making a lot of friends lately and enjoying their company, maybe this could be another one. She spotted a gleaming necklace in the crowd and focused on that for the rest of the presentation. She jumped down from the tree and casually walked into the crowd like she wanted a closer spot. She'd normal have to take the necklace off slowly and carefully but with the distraction of the man being electrocuted, she took the liberty of taking it carelessly and fast. The woman didn't seem to notice, she was too surprised by how the presentation went wrong. It was silver with a trinket of the same color hanging off. The ornament was in the shape of a diamond, with twisting intricate details making it ever more interesting. She put in her bag, where she kept her entire collection and made her way out of the crowd. She noticed the blindfolded girl from earlier and walked over. The girl took the blindfold off and covered her eyes. Well she can't be blind then, why would a blind person need to cover their eyes? That was interesting enough to cause Loki's inquiry.

"So you ain't blind?" Loki asked of the girl.

Mood: Amused
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Caeli
Caeli

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:35 pm

She would put her arms behind her head, not moving to aknowledge the person, well. Except her eyes, she would smirk at this query. Hoping to enlighten this person, she said... "I am Practicing an earthbending technique called Seismic Sense. It.. Y'know, allows me to sense vibrations through the earth and sense where I am going, I am a master of it. Like everything else earthbender!" She would say proudly.

She would kick the ground bare toed, launching her bag of belongings onto the bench, she would remove her shoes from it and put them on, the shoes appear specially crafted with metal bottoms, Though it isn't clear why they would add metal bottoms. She would then set the back back down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Loki

Loki had always enjoyed looking at various personalities and finding out more about different types of people. This kind of arrogance was oddly familiar though. She thought of all the people she'd ever met but couldn't put her finger on it. Eh, she'd figure it out. She was damned good at this sort of thing. Thinking of how she should interact with this girl, she decided on flattery.

"Well you look pretty strong. You could probably beat me." Loki said with a smile. She knew she would actually win though. As an airbender, she knew she was of the opposite element that this girl bent. The earthbenders were hard and rigid and could only fight on the ground effectively. Loki could float around and poke and poke at the earthbender until she won, using deflection and subtlety to easily beat the brute strength. She knew who was actually better, but she decided this flattery did not actually hurt her pride, because of how sure she was that she would win in the event of a battle. Unfortunately, her words left doubt, like their was a possibility that Loki would actually win. The other girl might take that as a challenge of sorts.

Back to top Go down
Caeli
Caeli

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:21 am

She would smile, clearly amused. She would blink and furrow her brow, thinking in her mind of how stupid a statement that was, "Of course I could beat you! I have never been beaten!" She would flex her right arm. not appearing too strong she would put her arms behind her head ans sigh.

She would look down, then up, examining Loki, "What are you doing dressed like that, are you hiding or something?" She would say with great curiousness. Not really sure why someone would be dressed in black clothing, other then being a thief or hiding from somebody.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Loki

Loki looked at her clothes, unsure of how to respond. Black was just a cool color, and it didn't help her hide much when she was out in the open in the middle of the day like this. In fact, it stood out against the sandy walls and rocky ground. At night it would be a different story, and her black clothing would help her thieve greatly, but as of now it was just cool clothes. She decided to voice this in one sentence.

"I dunno. Black's just a cool color." Loki said with a shrug. She was also wearing a white sail around her waist like a skirt, which she used for flying around, but she figured the girl could already see it, and she didn't need to talk about it. Canvas wasn't a material normally worn, and the ornament looked like it had been taken right off a ship, which it had.

"Why do you wear green?" she asked back, knowing the answer had something to do with Earth Kingdom pride.

Back to top Go down
Caeli
Caeli

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:01 am

Caeli would chuckle when you say, 'Black's just a cool color'. Clearly humored by it, she would casually stomp, a rock coming out of the ground, she would smash it.

Still thinking about the amusing presentation on the stage and how hilarious she found it, she would grab an apple from her bag and take a bite. "Why do I wear green? Well, I am disciplined to wear this garb when I am in training at the Earthbending School I train at, and I am training right now, hence the blindfold, which is why I wear these green colors, as for the Rice Hat? Heh, it just looks awesome." She would smile, hoping to have humored you. She would hand you a green apple from her bag.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Loki

Loki realized she was ribbing her for her former comment about how cool black was, and laughed in response. It was a polite laugh, nothing too crazy. Loki looked down at the girl and said, "My name's Loki."

"What's your name, earthbending master?" she asked with a playful bow.

Back to top Go down
Caeli
Caeli

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:08 am

She would grin at Loki, "Nice t' meet you Loki. Names' Caeli. Caeli Sao-Kata, Nice to meet'ya Airbender." she would let her feet dangle from the bench while she looked at Loki as a friend now instead of a stranger she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:12 am

Forgot to address the apple, whoops. XD

Loki

Loki didn't remember performing any airbending. She's heard legends though, that earthbenders could feel an airbender because of how light on their feet they are. She put all her weight on the ground in an attempt to hide her bending from any other earthers around. She raised an eyebrow and airbent the apple Caeli had offered into her mouth. She took a bite, and the apple floated away. It dropped into her hand. "Nice to meet you." she said with an amused smirk.

Suddenly, Loki heard a bit of shouting. A woman screaming about some necklace it seemed. Loki smiled wide and knew they couldn't trace it to her by now.

Back to top Go down
Caeli
Caeli

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:46 am

Caeli would confirm her suspicions of this Airbender by her airbending the apple, Caeli would smirk, amused at the fact that she new her senses better then she thought. taking a bite of the apple from her bag she would sigh a relaxed sigh.

After hearing the Woman run by and seeing Loki's facial expression, Caeli would smirk, hoping to test her senses a bit by playing with Loki. "I wonder what thats about?" Caeli would shrug, appearing curious.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Loki

"Sounds like a poor lower ring soul tried to make a quick buck," she said with that same half smile. This wasn't really true, Loki just had a kleptomania for expensive jewelry. Her bag jingled as she moved, it was full of nothing but rings and necklaces, bracelets and earrings. She hiked the bag up to her shoulder, the jingle making Loki's eyes perk up. Her facial features weren't being very sneaky, she was openly giving Caeli cues that she was somehow at fault. It didn't matter, she figured she could fly away at the first chance.

Back to top Go down
Caeli
Caeli

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Caeli would smirk at Loki, eyeing her. "I could feel you were slightly shaky since you approached me." she would then wiggle her toes. "Seismic Sense, Honey." She would say proudly. "I don't care, I am not the Ba Sing Se Police, You could steal the Earth Kingdom itself and I would not give two shits about it." She would say sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Loki

Loki wondered what kind of girl she'd run into. She seemed incredibly adept for her age. Her curiosity was peaked.
"My, oh my, you seem quite sure of yourself," Loki said, stroking her chin as she did. The multitude of rings on each finger glinted in the sun.
"You have great capabilities, you ever put 'em to use?"

Back to top Go down
Caeli
Caeli

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:21 pm

She would shake her head when Loki would ask the question,
"Still being trained right now, I have been training my seismic
sense all day, so it is at its prime. which is why I can read
through someones fears and lies like a book.."
Caeli would grin
proudly at her abilities, knowing she had pulled off something she was
training to do, this meant she had met a milestone in her training.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Loki

Loki began floating a couple inches off the ground with a pretend look of disgust.
"Well I like my privacy," she said with a scrunched nose. She gave a small silent laugh and then looked at Caeli with interest.
"So can you tell me anything about the people around us? I'm pretty nosy."

It was a strange combination, how Loki was both private and inquisitive. That's what you get when you stay in the shadows your whole life though, you like to see but not be seen.

Back to top Go down
Caeli
Caeli

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Caeli would blow a strand of hair out of her face, "So you want to know something about a random person? I am no mind reader, I can only tell if someone is lying, unless they are a good liar.." she would smile.

She would look up at Loki, "But if you are so enthusiastic to hear of my greatness, then I shall show you. She would point over to a man talking to an officer. the man would be talking about how everything of value in his store was stolen, "That man is over exaggerating, Not everything of value in his store was stolen. Only everything priceless, as we can see with you here." She would giggle.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Loki

Loki had taken a casual laying down position in the air as if there was a bed under her. Her elbow dug into the imaginary mattress and her hand held up her head. She grinned at Caeli's comment and said,

"What? You never do anything 'wrong'," she did air quotes on the last word as if robbery was not necessarily bad. Loki didn't believe this, but she didn't think of herself as a bad person, so the air quotes were natural. She turned herself over to get an upside down view of the world. She was surprisingly comfortable with airbending this long, but it was because she was used to this kind. She had heavily practiced soft and silky movements with her airbending, so floating around was instinctive, but ask her to do anything damaging with her bending and she would fail you. But in Loki's line of work, a dagger was often more effective than any kind of bending.

Back to top Go down
Caeli
Caeli

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:53 am

Caeli would smirk at the air quotes as if someone told a moderately funny joke, "Well, I didn't mean -bad-, I simply meant I do not simply commit crimes, Haven't had to, pretty rich myself, Not exactly livin' it up, Having your mother being your Earthbending instructor is.. Well, Heavy on the 'Free Will' Aspect of Life, y'know?" She would stop there, and shrug curious shrug, as if she didn't know what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]   The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blindfolded Girl [Caeli]
Page 1 of 1