The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jirano Lee Xhiang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jirano
Jirano

EXP : 125

Jirano Lee Xhiang Empty
PostSubject: Jirano Lee Xhiang   Jirano Lee Xhiang EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Full Name: Jirano Lee Xhiang
Element: Air
Birthplace: Western Air Temple
Position: Master Airbender/Chef/Dancer/Plays Ukulele/Gardener/Sculpter/Jewelcrafter

Personality: Jirano has a constant drive that inspires others to do what they love. He is passionate about everything he does. He feels as though there is never enough time to do everything he wants to do and have it be perfect at the same time, so he is always busy. On the other side he is calm and serene. He has great insight, for many people come to him for advice and answers to their questions. He hopeless romantic and reads many novels on this specific genre to fill his desire for true love. He trains hard, making him the airbender he is, named a prodigy very young. He loves being in the air. He often meditates clearing his mind of all the things he does because he is so busy with all his worldly activities.

Abilities: Jirano excels at tricking and being elusive rather than brute force. You could spend hours trying to hit him and he won't even lay a finger on you. He knows various aerial tactics, and loves keeping distance from his enemies rather than being a close quarters match. He strategizes using his field and arena to his benefit, also giving him and edge, only when he see it is absolutely necessary does he attack. He is flexible so he snakes through jabs and punches like liquid. Sometimes he see that is better to use his own enemies attacks against them so he has many redirection tactics and is trained so that enemies bodies disobey themselves when he fights.

Appearance: Jirano is very light skinned with big bright blue eyes. He has a small blonde soul patch on his chin, as well as the normal blue airbending tattoos on his body. He has blonde side burns down to his Jaw line and a short blonde mohawk. He stands at about 5’7 and is very muscular. You can often find him training with his shirt off because she likes to show off his muscles. When he wears clothes, he wears a light yellow long sleeved shirt, with light yellow pants that have and light orange stripe on each side. He wraps his legs up to his knees and down to his ankles. Wears moccasins for shoes. He wears a jade amulet around his neck shaped into the air bending symbol http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/wp-content/uploads/album/1091/Airbender-Symbol.jpg. He also wears jade bracelets and earrings. They swirl down below his earlobe like air currents. He carries a staff wich can turn into a glider. http://images2.fanpop.com/images/polls/160000/160619_1230613153660_full.jpg but jade green

Weaponry and Other Gear:
Name: Glider (Jirano's)
Type: Glider/Staff
Material: Oak/Jade/Aerodynamic Fiber
Description: The staff itself is made of oak, so it is strong. The glider fins and main wings are made of an Aerodynamic fiber that Jirano bought at a market. He also carved out and put in little jade insets on the staff at the top and bottom, as well as three spaced out going towards the bottom. The wood is light brown and the wings and fins are a jade green color.
Abilities: No special abilities. It is just a mere tool. It helps Jirano in his fighting, by elongating his line of action and when in glider form he cnan conduct air currents to help him fly around. Its pretty much a normal glider that all airbenders use. Its just pimped out a little. Customized if you will.
Creator: Jirano Himself

History: Jirano was born in the Western Air Temple along with a brother, Arc and three sisters, Sounri, Myrae, and Lileena. His mother, Alysra, died giving birth to the quintuplets, leaving his father, Inston, as the only parent. His mother’s sister raised them, as their father had duties in the Southern Air Temple. He came back to his visit as much as he could, but seeing as he was needed in the Southern Temple as a teacher, he couldnt be around much. Jirano’s aunt Rinami and Jirano’s uncle Bekkon trained him very hard, because they saw how much potential he had. He befreinded a tan and chocolate colored flying lemur wich he named Garth in a forest near Omashu, and a Flying Bison wich he named Patsumi who has been his companion since he started Airbending. He became very close to his Uncle often going to him for advice and kowledge about different things. He received his airbending tattoos a year early, seeing as he was a prodigy in the art. He developed two techniques in aribending wich helped him receive them early. One being his Signature move, The Jade Buttefly. In this particular move he Leaps side ways in the air andkicks his legs, bending the air around him to either execute an attack or to dodge incoming attacks. The other signature move is called the Jade Serpent in wich he creates a gust of Air powerful enough to leave the enemies body stinging. he can also strangle the enemy with this gust. He dreamed every night of reuniting with his father, and meeting a girl to fall in love with at the Southern Air Temple. At 18, he became a teacher to many of the Aibenders in the Western Air Temple. He crafted his own glider, the fins and main wings being made out of an aerodynamic fabric, and dyed it jade green green, his favorite color. He put in Jade insets on the staff, wich itself is made out of oak, so it is nice and strong. The color Jade always enchanted him, so he set out to mine Jade ore one day with an earthbender freind, Bastinus, he made in Omashu. Out of the ore, he crafted a Jade Amulet, with the Airbending symbol inscribed on it. He also crafted two Jade Bracelets wich are weighted so he is always training. once he turned 19, he decided to leave the Western Air Temple, swearing to come back with his father and a beautiful Airbending maiden.

Current Loction: On Patsumi, to the Ba Sing Se.

Relations:
Rinami: Aunt (Air)
Bekkon: Uncle (Air)
Arc: Brother (Air)
Myrae, Lileena, Sounri: Sisters (Air; Myrae has no bending Power)
Inston: Father (Air)
Alysra: Mother (Deceased) (No Bending Power)
Garth: Flying Lemur
Patsumi: Flying Bison
Bastinus: Best Freind (Earthbender)

Character Box:

Jirano Lee Xhiang

In this area you basically put all the text. I'm going to assume you have at least once RPed in your life, if not, look at other posts. You describe everything that happens here.

Calm:
Famished:

Last edited by Jirano on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Jirano Lee Xhiang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jirano Lee Xhiang   Jirano Lee Xhiang EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:06 pm

I see a few minor issues. Mainly with being flexible. Tell me how flexible and whatnot. Other than that, Aproved.
Now you have to wait for two other people to approve you. Also, make a weapons sheet for the staff/glider. You put that into the Weapons Creation.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Jirano Lee Xhiang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jirano Lee Xhiang   Jirano Lee Xhiang EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:26 pm

I don't care about the flexible thing or whatever, but you can make people's bodies disobey themselves? That sounds a bit much, at least give some ways your character can do it. I reject until then.
Back to top Go down
Jirano
Jirano

Jirano Lee Xhiang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jirano Lee Xhiang   Jirano Lee Xhiang EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Ill reply here and after you see it fit ill go fix it in the app.

First of all what i ment by flexible i meant limber. Liek a gymnast or a dancer. Like kicking his leg high and doing the splits. Its part of his fighting style. And what i meant by making their body disobey them is like Judo. if an opponent makes a jab he knows how to counter it. Maybe i just worded it differently.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Jirano Lee Xhiang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jirano Lee Xhiang   Jirano Lee Xhiang EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Okay, it sounded like a way to sneak chi-blocking in for a second. I can deal with that, I change to Approved. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jirano
Jirano

Jirano Lee Xhiang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jirano Lee Xhiang   Jirano Lee Xhiang EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:36 pm

So one more?

Also do i get my name color changed to the Master Airbender color?
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Jirano Lee Xhiang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jirano Lee Xhiang   Jirano Lee Xhiang EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:46 pm

I approve, Loki cleared it up with her question.

WELCOME TO NEW CHAPTERS!
Back to top Go down
Jirano
Jirano

Jirano Lee Xhiang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jirano Lee Xhiang   Jirano Lee Xhiang EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:04 pm

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jirano Lee Xhiang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jirano Lee Xhiang   Jirano Lee Xhiang Empty

Back to top Go down

Jirano Lee Xhiang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: