The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Loki

Loki sighed, knowing the stitching would make the hoodie look old and ragged. She'd have to find a new one. Maybe a wardrobe upgrade had been in order anyway. Loki looked up when she heard the sound of yelling, but it did not frighten her. Anger was a sign of weakness. Gysu easily took care of Wrath and earned Loki's respect again, even after his blunders with Lust.

"Name's Loki" she said, after Gysu pulled the dagger out. She counted up their victims and decided that they had defeated five of the "seven." Only two to go. Loki led the way again, her natural dogmatism taking her ahead despite the past experiences of the tunnel. They predictably arrived in a lighted room, this time filled with...nothing. Nothing except a woman with lime green skin, hair, and eyes. Her empty room stood out, it was almost pathetic how she had nothing like the others. She appraised them with her alien eyes and for some reason, fell down in despair. Loki stared at her pathetic, trembling, naked body, wondering what this woman's problem was.

She suddenly bolted up to a full height and screamed at their faces, "It should be mine! All of it! Mine! Mine!" She kept yelling that same word for a bit too long, and then started reaching for them like a child, grasping in desperation. Loki backed up behind Gysu, the image a bit much for her.

Mood: Concerned
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Gysu went up to her, she grabbed his leg and she turned into an exact replica of him. She stood up and she stated, "I am Envy, one of the seven." Her voice sounded exactly like Gysu's, but it sounded jealous, and filled with loathing. Gysu swung at her and he knocked her down, "For being me, you ain't me." With that, Gysu formed his preferred weapon of choice, a battleaxe, out of earth and he loped her head off.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Loki

Envy could take looks but not battle skills apparently. She spent so much time coveting she'd forgotten to work on her own skills and abilities. Loki was not like her, she cut and polished her skills in order to get what she wanted. She was not envious, but was she greedy? Loki remembered how she'd fallen into the pile of riches in Greed's room, voluntarily at that. She thought about whether it was time to change herself. Loki was a bit arrogant and prideful though, and decided that her greed was a part of her, and it was not necessarily a bad attribute. She felt good about herself. She led the way to the next room once again.

"Well Gysu, this must be it. Number 7." she chattered excitedly, "You think we'll get a reward or somethin'?" The talk was cut short though, because they had reached the next room. A man with a head held high awaited.

Mood: Questioning

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Gysu saw the man walking towards them, "What are people like you doing here? Are you here to admire me? Oh, more fans! I guess you should be my fans. I mean, I am the smartest, the best, the most wonderful person on this world, and all worlds for that matter. And all of those that don't see how I'm better than them, shall die." He went to lead Gysu and Loki to the room. Inside of the room was numerous portraits of Pride and various sculptures of him. "I suppose you want me to recite my history? Of course you do! I am Pride after all." With that sentence, he began to go on, and on, and on, and on about his history, and about how amazing he was. After several hours Gysu yelled, "I can't take anymore of this!" He ran to him and he snapped his neck. Oddly enough there was another door leading to another room. From the room came the laughter of the man that they had heard at the beginning. "I guess there's one more. Let's go in" Once inside, Gysu saw a man. The man was a tall man, he had tan skin and pure white hair. His sapphire eyes shone with a malevolent glint. "I am the one who made the sins! Which two will you two replace?" He went over to Loki, "Perhaps pride? You do seem to be quite prideful. But you may be better suited to envy. You do want others possessions so badly. But you fit greed the best. Yes, you shall be the new Greed." He then turned to Gysu, "As for you, I would say lust. A male lust, how interesting. What do you two say?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Loki

Loki gave the guy her usual look. One eyebrow furrowed while the other shot up, painting skepticism on her face, and her normal smirk flashed into action, mocking the speaker immediately.

"Cute offer guy, but it looks like these sins just sit around and don't do anything. Real boring if you ask me." she pretended to look at her nails, "Hmm...how much jewelry would I get?" She imagined swimming in piles and piles of gems. Then again jewelry was often pointy, that might not be as fun as she imagined. "Even if I had infinite gems, I'd never get to show them off. That would be no fun. No fun at all." She looked up at the mans eyes with daring, "I'm also not a fan of control, and you seem to be a boss of sorts. No way am I letting you order me around." She looked over at Gysu and then attested, "I ain't. What about you?"

Mood: Mocking

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Gysu looked at the man, him, for lust? He had never heard of a more ridiculous concept! But then he began to think about all of the various women that he had met. And about what they all did. He looked at the man, "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be your pawn." The man looked at them, "Me, control the sins? Hahahahahaha! As if! I merely put the people into their shoes, the sins do whatever they want. Here, they came today to have some fun and to ease some stress by killing. But then you two came and killed all of them. You two would be free to do whatever you wanted to do, but with power! Greedy girl, you are the greediest person I have ever seen in all my five hundred years of doing this! You swam in the treasure, you swam in it!"
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Loki

Loki didn't like this. It sounded like only benefits were to be had from this. She put on a very skeptical look.

"What's the catch? Do I only have the ability to be greedy? I treasure my arrogance sir, I wouldn't want to lose it. Do I have any duties? Give me the full job description." She folded her arms. She felt like she was being conned. "Do I get any cool powers?" she inquired. She might agree just for that.

Mood: Interested

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:56 pm

"You gain the power to turn people into riches. Jewels, gold, anything! Why you could even---" The man looked down, sticking out from his chest was a blade. Gysu was behind him, "Shut the hell up." He pulled the blade out from behind him and the man fell to the floor. Gysu looked over and he saw a way out, "Come on, let's go. And I haven't forgotten, just come with me. That hoodie of yours will be perfect again in no time."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Loki

Loki caught the man before he hit the floor and shouted,

"Gysu! What the hell!? Do you know how much money I could have had!? I could have had anything I wanted! Why would you do that!?" She set the dead body down and stood up. Her face was painted with anger and irritation, as she gritted her teeth in derision. Gysu had stopped her from being wealthy and well off forever, Loki wouldn't have that. She'd let him answer, but if the answer wasn't good enough, there'd be a fight.

Mood: Wrathful

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:43 pm

"The guy was obviously lying, nothing in this world is given for free. And nothing is taken without loss. I took his life, I must loose something of equal value to remain in balance. Kill me Loki. I must loose something of equal value for taking his life. So, kill me." Then a voice came from the man's body, "I'd be happy to oblige..." The man got up and his wound healed. "How'd you know that I was lying?""The look in your eyes. The eyes can tell anything about anyone so long as you take the time to look. Let me guess, we aren't able to become sins are we?" "Nope, right again! I was just trying to make some of you fools dance on strings for my entertainment. Those meat puppets that you killed were just that, puppets. The real sins are out there somewhere. And you..." He said looking at Loki, "I was serious. You are the greediest little bitch that I've ever seen! and I've meet Greed in person! That's pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Loki

"Well as sweet as that is, I have no idea who you are, what you're doing here, and why we're having this conversation." Loki turned around and said, "Come on Gysu, he's not worth the fuss." and began walking away. Her pride was caused by a barrier of high self esteem, so insults like that didn't do much to Loki. The man didn't seem to be capable of dying really, so it didn't seem worth it to stay here and discuss everyone's flaws. Realizing things about yourself was lame and only caused stuff like improvement, Loki didn't need that. With all the rooms empty, the walk back should be rather uneventful.

Mood: Finished

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:59 pm

"I agree, let us go!" With that, Gysu walked out of the room. Once out of the place, he looked at Loki, "Now, to have your hoodie fixed. I made a promise after all." With that, he lead her to a tailor. He handed the hoodie to her and she said to wait about an hour. "Trust me, it'll be good as new once it's finished. So, what do you do for a living? I'm just trying to make conversation."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Loki

Loki followed Gysu to a tailor, wondering how the hoodie could possibly retain any resemblance to what it looked like before. It would have to have new seams to fix the rips and tears. She sighed out her answer to Gysu's question, "Honestly Gysu, I'm a merchant. I sell goods to the citizens of Ba Sing Se." This was slightly true. The stuff Loki took was often sold, when she didn't want it. Of course, money was rarely necessary to a thief, so Loki hardly used the cash she'd accumulated. She only used it at bars and restaurants because their goods were a bit harder to steal, and she often liked the people who ran them. She also bought from poorer shops she'd known since childhood, what's the point of taking from an empty basket? "How about you?" Loki asked, her tone a bit flat.

Mood: Mulling

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 pm

"If you do recall, I told you when we met. You asked me if I was a cop, and I told you. I am a bounty hunter. Plus I'm a stay at home dad. That is a job, no matter what anyone thinks, and that man. That white haired man. he's got me thinking, I am a bit lustful. I do go after women, though I stopped after I got married. But that still doesn't stop me from thinking about it. I think I need to change my ways a bit, think about it. He's seen the real sins, if he was asking us to become them, there's something a bit wrong with us. Your hoodie should be done by now, she is the best tailor I have ever met." After getting back to the tailor, the hoodie was given back to Loki, the hoodie looked as good as new. "There, I think that this will make up for what happened to it and to you. I must take my leave now. Fare well or something." And with that, he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2