The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEAVING IS TOTALLY OVERRATED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rengshi
Rengshi

EXP : 984
Birthday : 1994-11-16

Character Description
Position: EarthBender
Nation: Earth Kingdom

LEAVING IS TOTALLY OVERRATED Empty
PostSubject: LEAVING IS TOTALLY OVERRATED   LEAVING IS TOTALLY OVERRATED EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:24 am

So, in light of recent events, I am taking my two week break. What basically ends up happening in Ball is that they save everyone and find out it's Rengshi's parents. You can kill Rengshi or not, preferably not seeing as I'll only be gone till I cool off. Because this thread was going to be on my dramatic leaving forever, but I decided, chances are, I'd like coming back. So, I'll just say that I'm taking a break. I know what some of you are thinking, "Drama queen." Yes, I am a drama queen for making sure I get over myself. Well, that's kind of contradictory considering that's how a drama queen would say it, but whatever, not the point. Point being I'd rather not ruin everyone's fun with my "drama." Anyway TTFN and goodnight.

If you wish to contact me, please go to Alternia and PM Dabuddah453. Or just get an admin to shoot me an email if you REALLY need me.
Back to top Go down
Kajen
Kajen

EXP : 0

Character Description
Position: Councilman in Training
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING IS TOTALLY OVERRATED   LEAVING IS TOTALLY OVERRATED EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:19 am

Alright, so, I'm an @$$. I made a mistake, I'm sorry. I don't need people telling me I was stupid, I know that I was. Just, let's put this behind us.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING IS TOTALLY OVERRATED   LEAVING IS TOTALLY OVERRATED EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 am

STOP APOLOGIZING, DERPFACE.

~Love, Noko. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING IS TOTALLY OVERRATED   LEAVING IS TOTALLY OVERRATED Empty

Back to top Go down

LEAVING IS TOTALLY OVERRATED
Page 1 of 1