The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ken Lei

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ken Lei Empty
PostSubject: Ken Lei   Ken Lei EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:50 am

Full Name: Ken Lei
Element: Earth
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Position: Earth King

Personality:
Ken Lei is an outgoing strong person.
He is determined to complete something he has started, and never turns down a challenge.
He is also a peaceful person, he does not cause problems, he only deals with them.
He is also very determined to protect the Earth Kingdom at any costs with his powerful Earth Bending.

Abilities:
Dual Wielded Swordsman
Very Strong
Often Protects Wounds with Earth, and by this I mean he creates a forcefield of Earth around his wounds if he gets them.
Can slow down things with his mind using meditation, and can also transfer body heat using meditation. (Not fire bending either, just meditation.)

Appearance:
Ken Lei Capcon
As you can see, Lei does not show his Earth Kingdom spirit. He is very loyal to the Earth Kingdom, yet he doesn't show it to stay secretive.

His hair color is a dark gray, and although you'll hardly ever see it, his eyes are a light blue.
He only carries around one single sword, which is far less important to him than his own handcrafted dual wields. He only battles important fights with his dual wields, and refuses to do daily tasks with them.

History:
Ken Lei grew up in the Earth Kingdom, of course, and was immediately fascinated with Earthbending at the age of 6 when he first started Earthbending. His mother used to carry him to town and he would bend smaller rocks he found on the ground while she was shopping.

He started practicing Earthbending with his dad up until age 13, then sadly his dad passed away at age 14, and gave him a small scimitar as a gift that his dad gave to him. From that day forward, Lei started using the scimitar, not as a scimitar, but as an extension of his own arm. He knew he had both a knack for Earthbending and Swords.

At age 15, he was already a good swordsman, but not trained officially, so he set off to learn from the great swordsman trainer Yuton Sho. He knew he would finally experience from a real master what it's like to be a swordsman, an actual swordsman.

At age 16, he finally met the master swordsman and learned the way of swordsmanship. It took a long time, a lot of hard labor, but he finally graduated Yuton Sho's class at the age of 17. Before leaving Yuton Sho, Sho offered Lei to craft his own sword.

"I decline," Lei said, courageously.

"No, I want dual swords." Lei completed.

"Demanding, are we? I like it. So be it, you will craft dual wield swords!" Sho replied.

Now looking back a bit, Lei requested his father be cremated after his death, and kept his ashes in an earn. He carried his fathers ashes with him everywhere.

Lei used his father ashes to fill the inning of his swords, as he knew he would fight with great honor alongside his father.

After days of crafting his swords, one by one, they were finally finished. His swords were made of obsidian, one of the hardest solids known to man, and the inning was his fathers ashes. He also had his fathers name engraved in both swords to let his name live on.

He returned home, and soon enough he needed an Earthbending teacher, and he learned that from Wi Ton, fortunately a local trainer. He learned the basics, which is all Wi Ton was supposed to teach and before Lei left his training course, he told Wi Ton one thing,

"It's not enough, I need more training. Advanced, whatever you can teach me, I need it."

Wi Ton agreed to teach him more after seeing Lei's brilliant determination and perseverance and complete responsibility.

Lei learned from the best trainer in the Earth Kingdom, and he didn't even know it.

After the advanced training, Lei returned home for a few years, just relaxing and still exercised daily to stay fit. At the age of 20, the former Earth King, Chase, appeared at Leis door step and said,

"Lei, I've been watching you over the past years. And my days will soon come to an end. As I have not a son, I wish you to be the new Earth King."

Lei stood in shock, and knew he would have a great deal on his plate if he accepted, but he couldn't turn down. His love for the Earth Kingdom and the protection of it was too great, and he knew he could handle it. He agreed to it.

Days later, Chase unfortunately passed away, making Lei the new Earth King at just age 20.

A year passed and Lei is still the Earth King, and some people say he's the best there's ever been.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP:

Read above.
It doesn't get better than that.

Character Box:

Earth King Lei

"Long Live Earth King Lei!" they said, cheering for the arrival of Ken Lei.

Mood:
Condition:

Last edited by Ken Lei on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Ken Lei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Lei   Ken Lei EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:04 am

Approved, don't forget to add the character to your signature.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

Ken Lei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: