The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mako Irion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

Mako Irion Empty
PostSubject: Mako Irion   Mako Irion EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Full Name: Mako Irion
Element: Firbender
Birthplace: Fire Nation Capital
Position: Traveller

Personality: Mako is a passionate person, he acts on his feelings, and has never backed down from a fight. He absolutely deplores dishonesty. He is cold at first, but warms up to new people quickly. If you betray him once you've earned his trust, it is nearly impossible to remain friends as he makes it his mission to be your enemy. He believes in luck, and reincarnation which gives rise to his insults that question what you may have been in previous lives, or what you may be in future ones.

Abilities: Mako is a gifted firebender, capable of using his bending to "fly". Although it is unusual, Mako can fight in hand to hand combat, though he prefers to rely on his firebending instead. Although he is capable of bending lightning, he doesn't use it often. Mako's fighting techniques range from the Dancing Dragon to throwing fireballs off his fists. He was never judged by "The Masters", and has no intentions of doing so.

Appearance: Mako is thin and muscular, typically wearing everyday Fire Nation attire. Mako has a Fire Nation symbol tattooed on his right shoulder.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 155, Muscular
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: Black(Look at my profile pic.)

Mako is typically hot-headed, but fair. Even if he wants to fry you, he'll try to supress his feelings if he knows he's wrong. That being said, he is typically defensive, and won't hesitate to attack someone he suspects is an enemy. He is a balanced, and self-restraining individual.

Mako has been alone most of his life, aside from a few romantic interests who seemed to vanish overnight. He has developed a unique sense of lonliness, yet remains unlikely to interact unless interacted with. He never stays in one place for long, and has been everywhere from the Eastern Air Temple to Ba Sing Se. He never leaves any reason for departure, although it's clear it is created by a restless soul. In his travles, Mako has made enemies, mostly unintentionally, sometimes on purpose. He typically tries to avoid other Firebenders, saying that they "burn too hot, I don't want to get burned." Although many others may view him as a coward, he believes in self preservation. Mako will attempt to cure conflicts if he sees one arise, and is a fierce adversary when his friends or himself are threatened.

Weaponry & Other Gear:
"Lucky" Silver Piece.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Mako Irion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Irion   Mako Irion EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Mako Irion Soa

I like it, and so you've got 1 of 2 approvals. just make sure that he's not too much like the original Mako. There's nothing wrong with using him as a faceclaim (I'd be one to talk, given that a version of Korra is my character's faceclaim), just as long as it's not the show-Mako in different form.

luckily, I see enough differences that I doubt that'll be a problem, and so I hope you enjoy your time here on New Chapters.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

Mako Irion Empty
PostSubject: Thanks.   Mako Irion EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:13 pm

So long as we are faceclaiming who we've chosen to faceclaim, I'd enjoy RPing/Threading with you.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Mako Irion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Irion   Mako Irion EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:03 pm

I approve too.

Don't forget to change your username to match your Character name.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Mako Irion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Irion   Mako Irion EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:25 am

MakoxKorra wrote:
So long as we are faceclaiming who we've chosen to faceclaim, I'd enjoy RPing/Threading with you.

well, they're not necessarily the same characters under different names, but Zul's a pretty chill gal either way (and does look like Korra, only older and even MORE buff Razz ). And... I'm always up for an RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mako Irion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako Irion   Mako Irion Empty

Back to top Go down

Mako Irion
Page 1 of 1