The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

Healing Trust - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:28 am

It did take Jurishe a few minutes to dress, but once that was done, she was ready; her pack already squared away and hefted onto her shoulder. "All set," She told Katara cheerfully, "Let's get on the road!"

While they had been eating and packing, the streets had become a little more occupied, but not crowded by any means. No one seemed to pay them any attention as they left the town, heading for the road that would lead them to the ocean, and ultimately to a small island that the previous avatar had visited years and years ago.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:32 am

Z. Katara Len

During this time, Katara did not divert her (non-existant) gaze, although it was unnecessary for her to do so. She was just eagerly waiting for her friend to get ready to go so they could hit the open road again.

grabbing her pack and putting on her boots, she followed Juri out the door and onto the open road. She was not entirely sure where they were going, but figured that Jurishe was, and she would trust her. Besides... if they got lost, Katra wouldn't mind. That was what made an adventure fun, after all.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Lively
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:36 am

"Alright," Jurishe spoke, once they were officially out of the small town, headed down the road, "According to the map," The one she was looking intently down at, "We just head down this road for a few days, until we hit the ocean." She sounded surprised, even as she spoke.

It was so simple... WHAT COULD GO WRONG??
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:40 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara chuckled.
I'll trust your interpretation of the map. It definitely beats my interpretation of it."
The blind joke here was so obvious that you could almost walk right into it. Not that Katara minded. She was fine with joking about her eyes.

"So a few days, huh... we going to live it out in the wilderness, or are there towns or villages along the way?"
Katara was fine with either/or, as she was very used to living completely in the wilderness. This would not be anything new to her should it be their course of action.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:49 am

"It looks like there's a tiny settlement on the shore, just before the island," Jurishe squinted down at the hand-drawn map, glancing down the road that they were apparently on, "Other than that... It looks like we're camping out."

She had no problem with that - even though her two nights in a bed had been amazing. Camping was something that Jurishe had been doing ever since she left home; she was quite used to it.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:02 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara nodded. "alrighty... sounds good to me. How do you do it?"
Mostly in reference to how she camped. Katara usually just slept under the stars in a tree or somewhere comfortable, as she did not haeva tent or sleeping pad or anything of the sort. Not that she minded it. Shew as fine with living it out in the wild, occasionally risking her bending to light a fire or something.

So all in all, she was used to camping, but wondered how her friend would handle it out here. She had faith that she'd do well at least.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 am

"Do...? - Oh!" Jurishe seemed to catch on suddenly, "Well, I have my bedroll, so if I can find a level piece of ground, I just spread out and that's that. What about you?" She was curious, as Katara didn't seem to have any sort of sleeping bag. She vaguely remembered the mention of trees...

The road was peaceful enough, as they walked it; they were alone, as far as Jurishe could see down the road, and the sun was shining through the clouds, trying to emerge.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:21 am

Z. Katara Len

"I just find a nice rock or some soft grass... sometimes a tree, or the sand if we're on a beach. I make use of the environment."
she wasn't trying to be preachy or anything--just explaining what she did and how she did it.

"Do you have a tent or anything?" she asked, as usually Katara just hid under trees or bushes should it rain.
She could tell that the sun was not fully out, as she did not feel its usual radiant energy the way she normally did. She did not mind it though.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:41 am

"No, just the sleeping bag," She blinks, looking a little surprised, "I didn't think that you got snow here..?" While Jurishe was quite intelligent, she was a bit ignorant of the different climates and cultures away from the Southern Water Tribe, which made her seem... childish, in certain situations.

Then, after a moments thought, "I guess I could invest in a tent, next time we stop in a town. Maybe even before we get to the island."
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:47 am

Z. Katara Len

"well... trees and bushes work decently well... although it's not the snow you worry about here... it'd be the rain. you might like it though being a waterbender and all. it's fine and all till it soaks you to the bone and then nature adds a breeze. then even I get cold."

she chuckled. "'sides... now that I'm with a proper lady, I can't be sleeping in my dirty old everyday clothes anymore. We'll need a place to change!"
She was kidding again of course, but she did not mind being super girly with Jurishe. She liked it.

"I can chip in too if ya want. I've got plenty of cash." she suggested. Besides... they could buy a bigger tent then.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:06 am

"Oh!" That made her feel stupid, and she continued in a sheepish voice, "Right - the rain... I wasn't thinking." Reaching up, Jurishe brushed stray hairs from her face, almost blushing at her thoughtlessness.

Then, in regards to changing, "I only have two outfits, myself, so we'll both be in the same boat as far as that goes." She laughs, "Whenever I find a river, I'll wash our clothes for us. A tent does sound like a good idea, though."
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:21 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara laughed. "I don't think at all half the time." she joked, "no worries."
"That sounds good... and I could make us a fire... I don't think I'd blow up on something that small..."

she rarely did, but she had to be extra careful. It was not that she was a bomb waiting to go off--just that she did not know how to channel that power in combat really.
"but aye... then maybhe we do want a tent given our liomited supply of clothes."
Becuase apart from the dress and fancy stuff (which she would obviously refuse to wear out in the wilderness both to keep it from getting ruined and for practicality sake), she only had two outfits as well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Trust
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16